E+J: Look Who's Shouting: Part 12

Mammabear
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J: Look Who's Shouting: Part 12

Unread post by Mammabear »

HelloSweetie wrote:Am I the only one that thinks they got a babysitter for their 1.5 hr date instead of using family because that would make it more awkward to lie?

My guess is they were gone longer than 1.5 hrs but Ellie thinks that sounds better.
And then she vlogs about a pooey baby wipe left in the bed ~ umm Why?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J: Look Who's Shouting: Part 12

Unread post by GymChick »

Mammabear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Am I the only one that thinks they got a babysitter for their 1.5 hr date instead of using family because that would make it more awkward to lie?

My guess is they were gone longer than 1.5 hrs but Ellie thinks that sounds better.
And then she vlogs about a pooey baby wipe left in the bed ~ umm Why?

That was so nasty. Just another example at their superficial cleanliness.

Also she really has no idea how entitled she comes off? Complaining about not having alone time with jared after a Vegas trip a week ago, complaining about not starting the house before the end of April, able to take a nap in the middle of the day....
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I have no idea why she talked about and showed that dirty wipe. Gross! And that just makes me question their cleanliness. This is not the first time a dirty wipe or diaper has been left on/in the bed. She sure does pride herself on her clean house (cleaning is her hobby, right?) yet we see this repeatedly happen. She is just gross and disgusting. She should be embarrassed but you know she isn't. What the heck is wrong with her?? I have a feeling the house is picked up (and rather empty due to her lack of decorating) but not necessarily clean.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Wow!! I think I just posted last week how boring their vlogs have gotten and I suggested that maybe taking the viewers along on their house building journey would attract more viewers. Well yeah they read here for sure!!!! Hi Ellie!!! Major eye roll!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hmmm people have been saying that for a long time though.
... Am I the only one that DOESN'T think Ellie & Jared read here?
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

MichaelScarn wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:Wow!! I think I just posted last week how boring their vlogs have gotten and I suggested that maybe taking the viewers along on their house building journey would attract more viewers. Well yeah they read here for sure!!!! Hi Ellie!!! Major eye roll!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hmmm people have been saying that for a long time though.
... Am I the only one that DOESN'T think Ellie & Jared read here?
I don't either. I dislike some vloggers as much as the next person does but don't think they waste their time reading here...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:
SapphireIn2016 wrote:Ellie says '' off in '' instead of often. No T pronouncing.
Same with the word: something. She drops the "th" and the "g" at the end of "Ing". Turns into some frankenstein word: Someun...I don't know how to spell out the way she says it lol.
They say it with eating also. Whatcha eat-an? Eat-un, eat-in. Same shit lol
Except without the T-- so it's like "ea-hun". Bryan does it too.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I'm sure most don't read here, but Ellie has the mentality of a middle schooler. I wouldn't put it past her.

If she does, she probably reads, cries to Jared, Jared tells her to be positive and don't let it bother her, Ellie cries because she wanted jewelry/flowers/chocolate/a new car/makeup/new clothes/shopping trip instead and acts passive aggressive. Jared is like, "okay Ellie, whatever you want" and Ellie is happy again until someone else says something.

I can see it.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie and Jared have responded to comments here many times by throwing shade. They don't get a ton of negative comments on YT, so it's incredibly likely they read them here. Plus a year or so ago when they were getting tons of praise, we would compare Jared to Bryan and lost how he was better. It really seemed at the time that he made a point of doing those things more, or addressing how it was a priority. He was also praised at the time for "doing his research" and learning from the negative feedback that other vloggers were getting here.

I 100% believe they read here since it's the only source of real criticism they have. Given that the rate of sub increase is slowing, it would only make sense for Jared to check here for possible causes.

We know YTers know this site exists. It's been mentioned on Twitter by DB quite a few times, and other YTers (like Austin) have posted before.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Double post but just watched today's vlog.

Ellie is looking scary thin again. Not that she ever really looked that much better. While I think it's great that Jared wants to get in shape again, I thrive a diet can be a really bad idea given that Ellie and Jared tend to eat the same meals.

Ellie seems really concerns with having Cal walk. He isn't anywhere near strong enough yet, and she almost does seem able (or willing?) to see it. It's interesting since they never really pushed Jackson to walk before he was ready, even though they maybe could have.

Ugh, and turtle cake is the new salad. We should count the times Ellie mentions that damn turtle cake and compare it to the number of times she actually mentions Calvin's actual birthday.

And what is a Sunday vlog without preaching? . Stop challenging us to be better Jared, take care of your own home first. Glad to see your wife still thinks SHE'S perfect though.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Ellie seems really concerns with having Cal walk. He isn't anywhere near strong enough yet, and she almost does seem able (or willing?) to see it. It's interesting since they never really pushed Jackson to walk before he was ready, even though they maybe could have.
And she always makes sure to say that Jackson wasn't able to do that at his age...as if Calvin was so advanced. I think at this rate Finn is going to be walking before Calvin. Ellie needs to leave him alone and not rush it.
I do think that Calvin is a little behind in his development, but it's not abnormal for a baby to not be walking at age 1.
ohmymy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohmymy »

Jared saying he isn't one to take naps... For real???? When there is video evidence of you doing something multiple times.. TRY not to lie about it because it's not a good look for you... :?
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

They exaggerate how well and how much Jackson is actually speaking. Maybe it's just the vlogs, from what I see he doesn't really talk in complete sentences. And I don't like how they push Calvin to take steps. Maybe they're just having fun, I don't know, but they seem to think he'll be walking in a few weeks! I know they're just excited and he is making lots of progress with his gross motor skills but they need to relax a little!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

One more thing I forgot to mention.

Another thumbnail with Cal half naked. Really?

Also Jackson randomly (and for no apparent reason) in his diaper while they vlog. How can these two preach God and then be so shameless.

At least the title didn't refer to the diapers, and I'm hoping it wasn't in the tags, but still. I don't feel it was necessary to have it in the thumb pic at all.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

ohmymy wrote:Jared saying he isn't one to take naps... For real???? When there is video evidence of you doing something multiple times.. TRY not to lie about it because it's not a good look for you... :?
Oh, but he doesn't take naps. He just falls asleep. Lol, anywhere!
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

imnottired wrote:I'm sure most don't read here, but Ellie has the mentality of a middle schooler. I wouldn't put it past her.

If she does, she probably reads, cries to Jared, Jared tells her to be positive and don't let it bother her, Ellie cries because she wanted jewelry/flowers/chocolate/a new car/makeup/new clothes/shopping trip instead and acts passive aggressive. Jared is like, "okay Ellie, whatever you want" and Ellie is happy again until someone else says something.

I can see it.

If she does read here, she's stronger than I am. If I read stuff like this about myself, I would want to quit YouTube. Maybe that's why the vlogs have gotten less personal, they are afraid of criticism

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

winniewise wrote:
imnottired wrote:I'm sure most don't read here, but Ellie has the mentality of a middle schooler. I wouldn't put it past her.

I can see it.

If she does read here, she's stronger than I am. If I read stuff like this about myself, I would want to quit YouTube. Maybe that's why the vlogs have gotten less personal, they are afraid of criticism

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I think they are less personal because they are shallow.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”