Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Loved the Mother's Day vlog! So sweet! Sounded like she is done having kids though. She and Olivia were talking about how Olivia doesn't have a sister, and Bonnie said that they were just going to be a twosome forever.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beachygirly »

I love that Bonnie is happy with simplicity. She spent time with her family at home for Mother's Day and that's all she really wanted. She didn't need a fancy dinner or expensive presents to feel appreciated. <3 <3
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Bonnie's eyelashes bug me I love her though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marjg wrote:Bonnie's eyelashes bug me Image I love her though.

Me too. But hey-- she likes them, so whatever. It made her feel better to have them when she was recuperating. She did that when she had Lincoln too. I think they're freaky looking, but if it makes her feel better, ok. I just wish she knew how gorgeous she is, and didn't feel the need to do that.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

The fact that Olivia prepared the stationary for the boys to write cards for bonnie shows how mature and loving she is.
What a great older sister.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

marjg wrote:Bonnie's eyelashes bug me Image I love her though.

I agree that they aren't the best look on her. If she could go one or two levels down toward a more natural look itd look amazing. Buuuut, we know Bonnie like extreme when it comes to her looks. I get it. It's her thing and she acknowledges it. Plus, Joel seems to like the dramatic lashes.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

I think it's because her right eye looks like it needs to be redone.

tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Bonnies kids are so cute. They definitely only produce one kind of boy, Cody and Boston look so similar at the moment, and you just know Lincoln is going to look the same as he grows up!
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Man the latest vlog Joel looked SO MUCH like my Dad, especially around the eyes! It was really really weird for me :lol:
(It should be noted though that this isn't an insult, my dad is in his mid-fifties and is often mistaken for my older brother...despite the fact I'm 20. He just never ages apparently!)
Also, now that I think about it, Joel and my Dad have the same exact personality. This is getting too Freudian for me this is where I leave
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I agree with everyone about the lashes! I think the issue might be that Bonnie is either putting mascara on them, or isn't brushing through them to get them apart.

Also, I hope Bonnie crops the thumbnail or changes it. You can see lincolns butt, honestly I hope she completely takes down the vlog and removes the parts where she's filming Lincoln completely naked crawling around and what not... I was cringing the whole time thinking about who will be seeing that... I thought she learned a lesson when E+J were called out, but it doesn't seem like it after today's vlog... Unfortunately.

The difference between bonnie+Joel and E+J was very clear for me in today's vlog. e+j would have jumped at the opportunity to film Jackson under laughing gas, especially after Bonnie's reaction to the anesthesia and how well that video did. I'm glad they chose not to film it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I saw that too! When I saw the thumbnail, I was so disappointed. And then all that footage of him naked in the tub-- just not cool. Not only because of pedophiles-- when he's older, he's not going to be thrilled that his naked bum is posted on the internet for all to see.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I saw the thumbnail and thought DAMMIT BONNIE NO I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! lol I thought she it seemed like she was avoiding bath clips and such after the all the kids I the bath controversy
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:I saw that too! When I saw the thumbnail, I was so disappointed. And then all that footage of him naked in the tub-- just not cool. Not only because of pedophiles-- when he's older, he's not going to be thrilled that his naked bum is posted on the internet for all to see.

I agree as well, although I'm willing to believe Bonnie didn't have any ill intentions by including the footage given that she doesn't have a history of being desperate for views.

Part of me wonders if she still feels as though her channel is smaller, and that her vlogs are (as they all say) made for the memories. If you're a busy SAHM taking the trouble to film and actually edit, I can see having a hard time leaving cutting things out. BUT, that doesn't explain the thumbnail or title. (Lincoln was stinkin' cute though).

I agree with Alym about the decision to not vlog the dental appointment. That shows B&J are emotionally in tune with their children, and aren't so "positive" all the time that they are willing to dismiss their feelings to create a funny moment. It's clear Bonnie loves her children and has a deep connection with them. I never feel like she's being "put on" when she's speaking to/interacting with them.

Speaking of which, when did Boston's speech get so clear? I had no idea!

And Cody's wink at the end was adorable.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Thumbnail not cool.

Agreed hers doesn't come off as desperate, but damn.

Agreed with Tyra up there... I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Bonnie 100% isn't desperate for views and click bait . Notice she uses her kids names in the title often, Jared ALWAYS uses CUTE BABY and TODDLER because it's more searchable. Jared's use of bath thumbnails increased wen we all called him out, it felt like a screw you.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I wonder how many people are going to give her grief for the thumbnail and showing him in the tub...
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Oh, Bonnie, no!! I love watching your videos, but I can't support people exploiting naked children for creeps.. With all of the grief E&J have been given, she has to be aware of what pedos are doing. I can't give her a pass anymore..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

saltliferocks wrote:Oh, Bonnie, no!! I love watching your videos, but I can't support people exploiting naked children for creeps.. With all of the grief E&J have been given, she has to be aware of what pedos are doing. I can't give her a pass anymore..
I'm sorry, but I think assuming Bonnie is aware of all the heat E&J took for it, and is somehow still intentionally doing it to attract creeps is a bit of a reach. We haven't seen her do anything else that would suggest she's desperate for views. I'm still not sure E&J realize all the heat they took!

I don't agree with her doing that, but I think its not fair to assume she has the knowledge that Jared has. She isn't his wife, and Ellie isn't exactly talking about anything that doesn't make her look perfect

E&J have done so many other things suggesting they don't value their children as individuals, and I still have a tough time accepting the pedo clickbait idea. I definitely don't get that impression from Bonnie at all, and I'm not going to stop watching her because of one thumbnail. I cringe at it for sure, and think she may regret it, but I see it as a mom putting pics on FB. It's stupid, but not necessarily for ill intent. But we will see...

Just saying, this one move doesn't make her E&J to me. It's just a piece of their whole F'd up puzzle.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

Disappointed in the naked baby footage. I thought Bonnie was better than that.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I disagree that she is unaware. The family talks shop--to the extent that she had to tell them that them that there would be no more YouTube talk at Cody's birthday.
I don't think Bonnie is doing intentionally, as E&J are, but to say that she is unaware is a big stretch.
I love to snark about YTbers, and I am not someone who gets riled every time safety is ignored, (Except in the case of testing Ollie in the pool) but not having a basic need to protect children from monsters is beyond my comprehension.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”