saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Off-topic-ish:
I recently watched a woman die from complications of IV drug use. She was very successful, and had a gentle spirit that you immediately felt. When she and her brother were little, their uncle exploited them, and the pictures were on the Internet. He didn't molest them physically, just took naked pictures. Even through all that she accomplished in her life, those pictures haunted her every single day. The cut scars this woman had will haunt me forever, as it was the only way you would ever know the pain she silently suffered. So, ya, I think there is more harm being done than simple future embarrassment in the teenage years for these YT kids.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

I'm so mad about today's vlog, why use just that short clip as a thumbnail and put "baby in the tub, baby loves bath time, bathtime, tub time" after everything that happened with E+J ?
She never acknowledged it directly but I remember she said something like she would be more careful of what she showed in the vlogs so IMO Bonnie has some idea of what kind of creepers are out there.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

saltliferocks wrote:I disagree that she is unaware. The family talks shop--to the extent that she had to tell them that them that there would be no more YouTube talk at Cody's birthday.
I don't think Bonnie is doing intentionally, as E&J are, but to say that she is unaware is a big stretch.
I love to snark about YTbers, and I am not someone who gets riled every time safety is ignored, (Except in the case of testing Ollie in the pool) but not having a basic need to protect children from monsters is beyond my comprehension.
I agree that she didn't do it intentionally to get views. But I don't think she's totally unaware-- especially because she's been more careful lately, and she made sure his little front was covered up when he was on his back in the tub. I'm certainly not going to stop watching, and I don't think she's anywhere near as bad as E&J, but I am just disappointed. That's all.
I thought her little talk with Cody at the beginning was so sweet. Poor guy just couldn't make it to the bathroom in time! I used to tell my kids the same thing. Their dad was a "yell first and ask questions later" type, and I always tried to make sure they knew that if they were honest, I was going to be a lot less angry than if they lied and tried to cover something up-- especially an accident like that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I read here before I watched today's vlog and was expecting much worse. Definitely expected more than a 30 second clip and a bit of baby bottom. I also don't think Bonnie had bad intentions.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Honestly, I think Bonnie has an obsession with her babies little bums. Not in a creepy way, but in the same way that I love chubby baby cheeks. B&J should cherish those innocent memories for later, but as someone else said, if you wouldn't show strangers in the grocery store your child in an inappropriate way, vloggers shouldn't show it on YouTube.
Heck, even Justin Beiber can only take so much invasion of his person and being treated like a zoo animal, and he asked for the fame.
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

While I really liked seeing Bonnie calmly parent about Cody at the beginning about his pants wetting accident, I can't help but think it would be embarrassing to have something like that on the Internet for everyone to see. Same with the Lincoln footage, when I saw it i knew it was going to be a hot topic on this thread. But like others have said- I really don't think Bonnie was using it for click bait.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I thought the same about cody's accident. My daughter is 3 and she would be so upset if I asked her to share a story of her wetting her pants with a bunch of people.

Maybe for Cody he still doesnt understand the concept of how many people are watching, but if he could see all the people watching him he would probably be embarassed.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

I just checked comments and there are plenty of comments regarding Lincolns bare bum. I honestly hope she takes it to heart. I hope this is the last time we see naked baby video. I just can't understand how a parent can even think about putting that footage on the World Wide Web?? It is just a concept I can't put my head around. It's not just the sickos online it is these poor internet babies I feel sorry for. They are all going to need therapy when they grow up. I am really just disappointed in Bonnie. Ok rant over!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I don't know if anybody here watches the good wife. It reminds me about season 7 episode 2 where a young man sues his mother who took photos of him naked as a kid and now the photos are in a museum. And arguing that the photos ruined his life.
It raises a lot of questions like did the kids give permission for the photos? Can they give permission? Really interesting episode.

I think these videos will be up on the Internet until the boys will reach an age where information like this can be very damaging. Imagine a bully from high school seeing footage like this of you... Not good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Is she daily vlogging?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

If I was a vlogger I would film as much as I could but I would have two different "folders". One for YouTube and one as a personal video photo album of sorts. The personal one would never be put online ever and probably transferred to some sort of USB memory drive so I wouldn't have to worry about it accidentally ending up in the wrong hands.
Stuff like naked babies or kids talking about personal stuff (accidents, who their crush at school was, etc.) would be kept there and only seen by family.

I honestly don't understand why vloggers don't do that? I think maybe the Shaytards do it (or did considering they don't vlog much anymore).

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shaytards vlogged about crushes. There's footage of Avia begging Shay to edit something out, and he gave her some BS about how that footage will be there when she's all grown up, and won't she be glad to have that memory, and she says "ok!" in an exasperated tone and stomps away. Like he couldn't save the footage elsewhere? All these kids are going to need therapy, except maybe Macey Gaines. They don't show her on the potty, or naked. I hope this was a one time thing for Bonnie.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

We need to take some action, other way they will never learn no matter how much we write here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I'm glad Bonnie got her eyelash extensions redone. They looked really bad and cheap before. They still seem a little long, but at least they're not all showgirl-ish anymore.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Bonnie's new lashes look beautiful actually. I'd never get them but they look good on her.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Could someone take a picture of the tags. Bc as many of us agree, certain tags make vids easier to find for sickos. Like "baby in bath" is never a tag any parent should use. I'm very curious to see what Bonnie tagged.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Could someone take a picture of the tags. Bc as many of us agree, certain tags make vids easier to find for sickos. Like "baby in bath" is never a tag any parent should use. I'm very curious to see what Bonnie tagged.

Tags
bonnie, bonnie hoellein, vlog, daily, baby, newborn, family, toddler, vlogger, peed the bed, accidents, peed on the floor, being honest, how to get your kids to tell the truth, kids lying, lying, baby in the tub, baby loves bath time, bathtime, tub time, splish splash, tummy time, vooray, clothing, yummy food, clean eating, salads, raining, bad weather, spring time weather, utah, family vloggers, night time prayers, night time routine, splish slpash lincolns taking a bath, happy, loving, fun,
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sorry, I think the Bonnie witch hunt is getting a bit ridiculous. There are other YTers that actually go out of their way to exploit their children. Nive Nulls, Saccone-Jolys, E&J...I don't think that's what Bonnie was doing.

It looks like she's been informed in the comments. They are still there and haven't been deleted.
Maybe give her a chance before we make her vlog the hill to die on?

Report the vid if you like, but don't mention it here. It makes YTMD look bad.

This board was one of the few non-crazy ones left. Let's not ruin that kay?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The tags look pretty innocuous. I don't think in a million years Bonnie would use her kids for pedophile clickbait. I think she doesn't want to believe people would use her kids' images inappropriately. I'm disappointed that she included it, not just because of pedophiles-- for the kids' privacy too. But I don't think she had any bad intentions. The fact that she's not deleting comments is a big point in her favor. She's not just putting her fingers in her ears and going "la,la,la-- I can't hear you!" like Ellie does.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Sorry, I think the Bonnie witch hunt is getting a bit ridiculous. There are other YTers that actually go out of their way to exploit their children. Nive Nulls, Saccone-Jolys, E&J...I don't think that's what Bonnie was doing.

It looks like she's been informed in the comments. They are still there and haven't been deleted.
Maybe give her a chance before we make her vlog the hill to die on?

Report the vid if you like, but don't mention it here. It makes YTMD look bad.

This board was one of the few non-crazy ones left. Let's not ruin that kay?
Amen. How silly to choose one little thing to go on and on and on about.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”