DailyCountryLife: Part 64

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCountryLife: Part 64

Unread post by janem »

Question... What is the purpose of the salt lamp? Is that a hipster thing? Not sure it should be in a toddlers room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

lmmomSD wrote:So, my daughter was messing around, and found this from four years ago. Gee, I wonder where they got the idea to do a rap video? This is actually pretty clever, as much as I dislike Shay. If they'd done something like this instead of trying just to be cool, I probably would have enjoyed it more. Plus, I admit to having an instant dislike to almost anything Bryan does.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I only just saw this! Omg you are on the money there! They seriously can't be original can they? Even their FRESH shirts I swear that is the similar font to Fresh prince of bel air!
smellycat801 wrote:This is the strangest BLW I've seen. I wonder what Katie thinks of it. She seemed to understand it a lot better than Missy.
I agree, especially as in the video for Gaines it was broccoli she was "mackin" as Bry would say on. And Gaines eats better balanced foods!
momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

janem wrote:Question... What is the purpose of the salt lamp? Is that a hipster thing? Not sure it should be in a toddlers room

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 464e1f.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 5d51d3.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 19743a.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... c45ba0.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... bc59dc.jpg[/img]

This is benefits of salt lamp.. Sorry for long post!
momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

momof2princes24 wrote:
janem wrote:Question... What is the purpose of the salt lamp? Is that a hipster thing? Not sure it should be in a toddlers room

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 464e1f.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 5d51d3.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 19743a.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... c45ba0.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... bc59dc.jpg[/img]

Somehow forgot number 1 it's cleans and deodorizes your room

This is benefits of salt lamp.. Sorry for long post!
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

On the blw, it's baffling that they only got Finley on healthy diet for ONE day. Singular.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Curious what you guys (2 ppl) mean about Finns head covered in a certain spot?? What do you think they're hiding? Confused. And I don't know how to look up stuff on SC except turning myself into a slutty puppy.

Thank you for sharing that, lol. I don't understand, but that's probably a good thing! Haha
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

tayyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:I was going back about a month to show my bf a clip from an old vlog and I noticed a terrifying pattern...thumbnails with shirtless kids or anything related to the pool is just under, if not over 1 million views...while other vlogs (see photo) namely with parents/adults as the thumbnail don't get half a many views. I can't imagine they do not notice this staggering difference.
We have kids YouTube on my 3 year olds iPad and videos from daily bumps comes up ALL THE TIME. It's always like the kiddo ones. I think that's why there are so many views. No matter how many times I clear her history they always show back up.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Salt lamps are heavy. My toddler at Ollie's age would be crawling out of bed knocking the damn thing over I'm sure but Bryan probably shouldn't be encouraging Ollie to lick the lamp
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:I was going back about a month to show my bf a clip from an old vlog and I noticed a terrifying pattern...thumbnails with shirtless kids or anything related to the pool is just under, if not over 1 million views...while other vlogs (see photo) namely with parents/adults as the thumbnail don't get half a many views. I can't imagine they do not notice this staggering difference.
We have kids YouTube on my 3 year olds iPad and videos from daily bumps comes up ALL THE TIME. It's always like the kiddo ones. I think that's why there are so many views. No matter how many times I clear her history they always show back up.
How do the videos get picked for that app?
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I don't know how they get picked but because kids use the talk to text feature, all it takes is a matching buzz word like "toy story" and BAM the bums Halloween vlog. And if you click it then their stuff will start being suggested to you more often.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

That corn dog picture INFURIATES me. Holy shit They are so stupid!!!

SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
aral12 wrote:Image

Yep he was there alright! Weird that they sort of kept him out of the vlogs, not surprised he wasn't seen on snapchat as much because missy only showed Finn because he was literally attached to her. If anyone has Cassie on snapchat he may have been on hers

Ellie needs help keeping her lyes in order. On the E&J vlog she stated that MiMi and Poppa were going to watch Calvin while they were at DWTS. She also stated that he had no problem going to bed when he was suppose to though he woke up for a diaper chsnge when they got home. I believe the version that Calvin did not go in the limo. I guess maybe Ellie didn't want to be hold him this one particular night. We do know for a fact that she lies. We don't always need an oversight in editing to catch her putting out two differing stories.
If you watch Carl and Jinger VLOG, Jared says that Jackson is with his parents and Calvin is with Missy's.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

I only just saw this! Omg you are on the money there! They seriously can't be original can they? Even their FRESH shirts I swear that is the similar font to Fresh prince of bel air!

I don't know about the whole video idea but I do know Cullen admitted on his vlog that the shirt font was a sort of fresh prince style. he admitted it wasn't really "original" can't say much about Bryan though. They piss me off so much.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cullen did admit that the shirt was "Fresh Prince" style. I don't know why it bugs me so much. Definitely too many close ups of Bryan. Why does he pucker his lips so much? So much spit. No wonder Missy pulls away when he kisses her.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ytgossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytgossip »

Ity bity dinosaur really Bryan lol, how the hell is a dinosaur ity bity LMAO!!!
ytgossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytgossip »

Seriously Bryan and Jared together act like a gay couple together!!! Its soooo weird because they have wives, come out guys, there is no hiding it haha!!!
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Are succulents a hipster thing as well, or is that just popular in CA because of the climate?
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

staceyeileen wrote:Are succulents a hipster thing as well, or is that just popular in CA because of the climate?
Totally a hipster thing. Which there is nothing wrong with, I mean hipsters are awesome... If you actually are one. They are not hipster/hippie/new age or anything like that so its a bit awkward, but oh well I guess.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

A god damn corndog? REALLY Missy? Just when i thought you couldnt be any more stupid.. what was it, two days ago you were preaching about how you wanted to fill him up with healthy food and you cant even last a week?? The hypocrisy is so thick with these two. What the FUCK is she thinking???
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:Are succulents a hipster thing as well, or is that just popular in CA because of the climate?
Totally a hipster thing. Which there is nothing wrong with, I mean hipsters are awesome... If you actually are one. They are not hipster/hippie/new age or anything like that so its a bit awkward, but oh well I guess.
I've loved succulents for years, and i'm a total hippie at heart. the only good thing about them being so popular now is that its easier for me to find varieties that were hard to find 5 years ago. My daughter and i just made succulent gardens to give to her teachers for end of the year gifts. B&M just love to hop on that bandwagon.

Return to “Daily Bumps”