Strongmommy Chrissy Part 1

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Strongmommy Chrissy Part 1

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

So, this woman is 24 and working on her 6th kid. She's got a Kadence (sp?), Kaiyah, Kingston, and twins Kimora (sp?) and Kinsley. She's pregnant with another boy. (Probably going to have a K name, since it seems she has an obsession.) I don't know what's up with her whole baby daddy situation or what.

I wanted to talk about this video... in which she's almost 30 weeks pregnant and gleefully exclaims that she's gonna go to the liquor store and have a glass of wine for her birthday. :?

Then, at the part I linked at, she's bitching about the fact that her insurance no longer covers circumcision because it's considered cosmetic and not "medically necessary," and says it with an attitude and has a look on her face that tells me she thinks it is medically necessary. She bitches that she has to pay $200 for them to cut a "little piece of meat" off of her baby's penis and that she has to pay in full before she's 36 weeks pregnant in order for them to do it at the hospital when he's born. This just rubbed me the wrong fucking way. It seems to me like she's done little to NO research on why you would circumcise your baby and she's going to put a little boy through unnecessary pain and suffering for a "pretty penis," all the while thinking it's medically necessary. WTF? I can't even. :|

Also, why are all of her kids locked out of her room while she's doing these videos? :? I hope they're with someone..
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Strongmommy Chrissy

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Ugh. Thats alI have to say ugh, I have very little respect for mother who dont research surgery. As for the drinking, yes, technically a glass or two of wine is okay but I would not risk it, or recommend it ever. The research all says that even a little glass of wine effects the baby negatively (I have a book on it somewhere)
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Agreed. Plus I think it's like a kick in the face to the women who can't get pregnant or lose their children in utero. Like, take care of your baby while it's inside of you. That's your responsibility. It's YOUR FAULT you've been knocked up for the past 5 years and haven't been able to drink. Maybe you should've used birth control? Ugh. I wish all girl babies on women like this, too. That's all I have to say about that. At least do some research!
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

I have a friend who circumsized, I was horrified, until I looked up the cultural perceptions on why she had had it done. Her husbands culture believes kids who hasn't had they're penis circumsized are unclean and they will be bullied by the whole village. But doing it because you want your child to have a "pretty penis" is truly upsetting. Especially when you think how upsetting it is for that tiny defenceless human.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Either way, it's definitely not medically necessary!

But I guess I can see why someone would have it done for those kinds of reasons.
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

I randomly found her channel and all I can think is how can she afford these kids???
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

Anyone else watch her? Anyone know what she does for a living? At one point she claims she gets (at least) WIC, but can afford private school??
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wagurl wrote:Anyone else watch her? Anyone know what she does for a living? At one point she claims she gets (at least) WIC, but can afford private school??
I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that she's in the beauty field... Hair/makeup? I have no idea how the hell she supports her entourage of children. It's getting ridiculous. I don't know if I can count the number of baby daddies on one hand. :?
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

I agree! I think there's 4 baby daddies? I don't know how she does it. Plus, she lives alone. She's not quite a train wreck, but maybe a derailing train? Lol. She's only 24. You would think she would be done and getting her tubes tied.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think she's not a train wreck mostly because we don't see more of her life. But a derailing train sounds accurate lol! I hope she gets some kind of semi permanent birth control. Lord knows she needs it. AND she's living in Colorado... One of the most expensive states. How does she do it!?
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Re: Strongmommy Chrissy Part 1

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

I'm glad I found her thread. Lol.

So, have yall seen she have birth to baby number 7, by father number 6?

She's supposedly engaged now...

She stated she didnt even tell some family members she was pregnant...embarrassing much?
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don't understand why she kept the 7th baby a secret. I doubt anyone was surprised. I don't think baby #7 will be the last. She doesn't want to have her tubes tied and I wouldn't rely on her to be consistent with other forms of birth control. There are so many fertile years ahead of her. If she wants to have 30 babies that's fine, but she seems to be a bit reckless with her health. 7 babies with 6 different men means she moves on to the next guy pretty quickly and the girl has never met a condom. I don't understand how she's okay with putting herself at risk like that. I hope this last guy is really committed to her and her kids.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Exactly. It comes across like she let's every guy she dates inseminate her. So risky. I actually laughed because in the video she got an attitude saying people were getting on her effin nerves asking her questions. Um, hello. That's what happens when you post a picture of a new baby in social media!

And she included Ciroc as a mommy must have on a video....goodness!
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I laughed so hard at the ciroc in the new mommy video. No one else is going to that honest, but then I thought Ciroc is so freaking expensive. LOL That's a box of diapers. I assume she has no money problems. It's weird that she would be annoyed by the questions. It was her choice to put part of her life on Youtube. Everyone is going to have questions. She has 7 kids and she's not even close to being 30.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I actually thought her new mom must haves was good. I feel as though I shouldn't like her but I do.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her latest video makes her seem really immature and insecure. She explains that she made her in-live baby father change his phone number because his other baby's mother was calling them too much to chat. I understand why she could be frustrated, but that's a little extreme. He needs to have contact with her and his child. They need to figure out arrangements for that, but cutting off contact completely is a very shitty thing to do. I would think that she would understand. I think the current dude is Baby daddy #5?? I don't think she has a functioning co-parenting relationship with the majority of her kid's fathers.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

"the majority of her kids fathers" I hope no one can ever write that sentence about me .

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

annaclinchwalsh wrote:"the majority of her kids fathers" I hope no one can ever write that sentence about me .

Lmao! Me too!
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Yes, she's completely ridiculous for cutting off contact with the child's mother. Does he have any other way to have contact with the child or be aware of his/her well being? It's so fucked up. She's trash for that.

Isn't her current "fiance", baby daddy number 6? Because she has 7 kids including a set of twins. I see there is some sanity in the world since a few of the comments told her how wrong she is.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You're most likely right about it being baby daddy #6. I was thinking he was the father of the second youngest kid too, but I don't know. What kills me is that she has time to worry about what his baby momma is doing. She has 7 kids. How does she find time to worry about anything other than caring for them? All seven are under 10 years old, right?

Return to “Q-Z”