Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I really don't think if there was a falling out with Slyfox they would still be repping their clothes so hardcore. I mean just in today's vlog Missy was shouting out their clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:
WTFoxtrot wrote:
Theirmom wrote:Anyone else catch that they blurred out something on the table while they were eating lunch? It could have been mail with an address or something. But it looked more like a car dealership advertisement, or some other flyer. Protecting themselves, or more secrets and lies for their scripted reality show of a vlog?
Pretty sure it was just a pile of mail. It could have been an advertisement from a dealership reminding them of an oil change or service coupons/specials. I think they just blurred it to mask their address.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I just took another quick look, and I think it's two plane tickets under a random piece of mail. I don't really get why they'd blur it though. The camera wasn't close enough for any details to be legible, and it's not exactly a secret that they're going away.
To be honest that looks like two car titles.

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I can't believe they killed a bee!!!! None of them are allergic. Our world needs bees!

They'll be sorry when there are no bees left to pollinate all of the fruits and veggies. Oh wait, that wouldn't affect them since they don't eat eitherImage
momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

I don't know if anyone caught it but missy said they would be buying a truck because they need one! Wow.. Omg makes me mad.. Also when she was showing his overnight bag there was no toothbrush... I can't even imagine how many cavities he has! Also Bryan complaining about that sunburn made me roll my eyes so much! Last year I had a sunburn that had blisters quarter size! It was beyond horrible and now I put on sunscreen lol

momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

I don't know if anyone caught it but missy said they would be buying a truck because they need one! Wow.. Omg makes me mad.. Also when she was showing his overnight bag there was no toothbrush... I can't even imagine how many cavities he has! Also Bryan complaining about that sunburn made me roll my eyes so much! Last year I had a sunburn that had blisters quarter size! It was beyond horrible and now I put on sunscreen lol

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

They don't need a truck for fuck's sake. They have a 50 to 60k cadillac that they never use, they would probably buy one just for the fun of it. Next year they'll be complaining that their Volvo is too small for them and they'll buy a Suburban or something more expensive like the Land Rover Range Rover
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... d8a0ae.jpg[/img]

I was not aware that there are monkeys in California. Maybe he escaped the zoo? Probably that's why he doesn't know how to behave in the real world.

PS Sorry, monkeys. We know you are better than this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

It will be very interesting to see his drone footage tomorrow. There are some vloggers out there doing some amazing things with them. Even Cullen has gotten really good at it.
Why do they always have to be so secretive about these trips they go on? Anyone notice that Jeff wasn't seen today. I would guess he had to find some place else to sleep since Corbin and Kelsey were there.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Image1464829342.223880.jpg
What nightmares are made of.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

momof2princes24 wrote:I don't know if anyone caught it but missy said they would be buying a truck because they need one! Wow.. Omg makes me mad.. Also when she was showing his overnight bag there was no toothbrush... I can't even imagine how many cavities he has! Also Bryan complaining about that sunburn made me roll my eyes so much! Last year I had a sunburn that had blisters quarter size! It was beyond horrible and now I put on sunscreen lol

I hate traveling with a toothbrush. When I visit family I always make sure my mom has extras or I buy one when I get there. I wouldn't be surprised if they have one for him at Mimi and Papas house. He's always been good about brushing.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

^^ that picture is SO disturbing

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why does Bryan tweet in all caps? I know, dumb question. He's obnoxious.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
momof2princes24 wrote:I don't know if anyone caught it but missy said they would be buying a truck because they need one! Wow.. Omg makes me mad.. Also when she was showing his overnight bag there was no toothbrush... I can't even imagine how many cavities he has! Also Bryan complaining about that sunburn made me roll my eyes so much! Last year I had a sunburn that had blisters quarter size! It was beyond horrible and now I put on sunscreen lol

I hate traveling with a toothbrush. When I visit family I always make sure my mom has extras or I buy one when I get there. I wouldn't be surprised if they have one for him at Mimi and Papas house. He's always been good about brushing.

No no no just because he brushes his teeth every night doesn't mean shit when he goes to bed with a sippy cup full of CHOCOLATE milk!!! They're awful! Lol I'm sure a toothbrush wasn't a priority, she couldn't find his toothpaste at the store so I'm gonna go ahead and guess that she won't brush his teeth till she finds it lmao
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

janem wrote:It will be very interesting to see his drone footage tomorrow. There are some vloggers out there doing some amazing things with them. Even Cullen has gotten really good at it.
Why do they always have to be so secretive about these trips they go on? Anyone notice that Jeff wasn't seen today. I would guess he had to find some place else to sleep since Corbin and Kelsey were there.

I did notice there was no Jeffery today-- it was a refreshing change! (I'm sorry, it's just getting bizarre, him ALWAYS lurking in the background, in EVERY vlog, at ALL hours!) I hadn't thought about him having to make room for Kelsey & Corbin, very good point!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

Ollie in the near future l
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

It does look like a picture of a car. To be honest though, the first thing I thought of when I saw it was a John Deere tractor. I saw the green and yellow and instantly thought of that.
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

Omg it's one single bee that was in there home.. Looked like it was near dead in the first place. Some of you all need to chill

Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

Ellie and Jared were looking into buying a truck so it wouldnt surprise me if B&M got one first like everything else.

Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

Ellie and Jared were looking into buying a truck so it wouldnt surprise me if B&M got one first like everything else.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amelia322 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:

No no no just because he brushes his teeth every night doesn't mean shit when he goes to bed with a sippy cup full of CHOCOLATE milk!!! They're awful! Lol I'm sure a toothbrush wasn't a priority, she couldn't find his toothpaste at the store so I'm gonna go ahead and guess that she won't brush his teeth till she finds it lmao
No way. They really put him to bed with a sippy cup of _chocolate_ milk? That's horrible! He's going to have rotten teeth like Bryan!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”