JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

webby wrote:according to Snapchat Landen was up until 11pm. no wonder why he was still sleeping at a quarter to 10 this morning

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Totally seems like a free for all in that house with no rules in place. funny when she tries to act like they actually have bedtimes
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

When she first mentioned the headaches I thought Pre eclampsia but thought the headaches were an occasional thing. Now she says they are all the time. She has to get this figured out. Her bp was from 90-110 systolic, that's not too consistent.she should still check the urine.

This midwife sounds like an idiot, I also thought that during her last pregnancy when she told her to take some herb that was an abortificient. You can't go around taking random crap even if it's over the counter or are "all natural" the midwife is a total quack, chiropractors are nonsense and so is that supplement she recommended for her vericous veins.

And the biggest giveaway that the midwife is a nut is when she said the headaches were from "allergies "that's what ever alternative medicine crack head says is the cause of everything. Jess is a dumbass and so is that midwife. I'm not even a onsetrics nurse, I'm in med/surg and I know Jess seems to have serious symptoms, if this midwife was a real nurse she would take it more seriously
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks her midwife is nut!
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

marinewife0920 wrote:I'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks her midwife is nut!
One of her minions called her out on her crazy midwife. But of course, Jessica knows better about everything than everyone, she has the best midwife. Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 02e4ff.jpg[/img]
I also think it's ridiculous that the minions raise health concerns (i.e. Craving meat possibly meaning low iron) and when she brings it up to her midwife she tells her to buy iron supplements. I would think a simple routine blood check could determine if you needed that. I hope she knows there's such a thing as taking too much iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

I am 4 days behind Jessica in due dates. I have been having headaches on my left side, and they cause ear pain. My OB told me they were tension headaches, which totally made sense. She also lives near me in Cali, and the temperatures have been 101-106 here all week. That could definitely account for her headaches, not eating properly, a bunch of screaming kids, stress, not sleeping well, heat, pregnancy hormones.. any of those things could cause headaches. Her midwife needs to study up. This is my second pregnancy, and even I am smarter than the two put together. Figure it out!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
lucinda646
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucinda646 »

She needs a dark quiet room
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote: And the biggest giveaway that the midwife is a nut is when she said the headaches were from "allergies "that's what ever alternative medicine crack head says is the cause of everything.
I watch another YouTuber and she went to some alternative health professional who did some kind of non-physical test to determine that she had "allergies" and "sensitivities" to...guess what...gluten. Along with a bunch of other commonly-villified ingredients that quacks tell people to stay away from. The tests in no way could have determined that she had allergies. Some viewers questioned why she didn't just go to an allergist and get REAL allergy tests. I'm sure the midwife knows a lot about birth, but she is not a qualified medical professional. She isn't using any scientific methods to diagnose Jess's ailments. She's just going on anecdotal evidence. That's a huge red flag.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

If Jess keeps following what the the midwife is telling her, then she's going to end up overweight & with a c-section.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Re: the headaches. Didn't someone say a while back she didn't drink enough? Headaches are a surefire symptom of severe dehydration. Not diagnosing, but I would be curious to see how she feels after she drinks a gallon of water a day for a few days. Peeing is annoying, but I would rather have to pee all the time than have headaches.

Either way, she should be going to an MD and not just her midwife. My mother does this shit...all natural this and all natural that and non natural is the devil.... um I'm pretty sure turmeric is not going to cure my daughters ear infections.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Blanketyblank
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanketyblank »

She really should drink more water with it being that hot out. I know with my second I was worried about preclampsia since I had it with my first and I was starting to get leg swelling. They told me if you're dehydrated then it can cause this as well. Also some people get headaches with pregnancy when they usually don't get them prepregnancy. I know for me I get migraines but when pregnant not so much.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ya I don't get this "all natural" nonsense, it goes hand in hand with some of the crunchy crap. You know what else is all natural, lead and arsenic, but we are not consuming those now are we. Some of these morons would eat rat poison if they heard its all natural beauty
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ya I don't get this "all natural" nonsense, it goes hand in hand with some of the crunchy crap. You know what else is all natural, lead and arsenic, but we are not consuming those now are we. Some of these morons would eat rat poison if they heard its all natural
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

violet-kelsey black wrote:If Jess keeps following what the the midwife is telling her, then she's going to end up overweight & with a c-section.

If she's LUCKY she'll get a c-section...my worry is that this midwife is so irresponsible she wouldn't recognize the signs that she needs to be transferred to a hospital if things with her home birth were to go south. I genuinely am concerned for Jess and her unborn child.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Ya I don't get this "all natural" nonsense, it goes hand in hand with some of the crunchy crap. You know what else is all natural, lead and arsenic, but we are not consuming those now are we. Some of these morons would eat rat poison if they heard its all natural
I'm all for "all natural" remedies for simple things like using lavender oil for sunburn relief or coconut oil for moisturizer but for heavens sake, she's having a child! If there is any time to go to a medical doctor this would definitely it! It's so weird to me how she chooses to be "all natural" regarding this but has no problem feeding her kids crap or using cleaning products loaded with harsh chemicals!

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm away at summer camp (I'm a counsellor), so I won't be able to watch videos or post often until I return home in August, but I'll come lurk when I can. From what I read, that midwife sounds like a fucking lunatic!! The recommending supplements without testing urine/blood, wanting her to gain 10 pounds in two(?) weeks, etc. That's ridiculous! Jess needs to get off her fucking high horse and use her Google degree to find out how these "treatments" work. Like, if all of this is actually signalling pre-eclampsia, she can get sick or possibly die. I'm not hoping that it goes to that extreme, but I hope Jess gets a clue.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

vonniebeth wrote:I'm away at summer camp (I'm a counsellor), so I won't be able to watch videos or post often until I return home in August, but I'll come lurk when I can. From what I read, that midwife sounds like a fucking lunatic!! The recommending supplements without testing urine/blood, wanting her to gain 10 pounds in two(?) weeks, etc. That's ridiculous! Jess needs to get off her fucking high horse and use her Google degree to find out how these "treatments" work. Like, if all of this is actually signalling pre-eclampsia, she can get sick or possibly die. I'm not hoping that it goes to that extreme, but I hope Jess gets a clue.
She's not going go help how her stomach looks if she gains ten pounds ON TOP of pregnancy weight...

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I have no issues with the all natural way as long as people are under advisement of someone who is truly trained.

My favorite line is "women have been giving birth for thousands of years" Well no duh sherlock but infant and mother mortality was also much higher than.

I truly hope for the sake of herself and her family that she is consulting a doctor. I've known a few different midwives and each of them are highly trained and still suggest their clients meet up with a doctor a few times at least during pregnancy, even more so if there is any concern for the health of the mother and her unborn baby. I've seen quite a few of her minions comment on this midwife so hopefully she'll take it into consideration. I actually like Jess but there are plenty of people here who don't (which is fine) but even they want her to find a new one, that really says something.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't understand why she needs to gain so much weight?!? I thought they only recommend this for under weight people. She's not under weight. The baby will take what it needs. No need to gain so much weight, many women are sick and don't gain until after 20wreks and sometimes can be a lb a week which is 20lbs. I don't get it...

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I just realized Dick of the week might be just as crazy as she is.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

blackroses wrote:I just realized Dick of the week might be just as crazy as she is.
dick of the week. Lol that's a good one Image

Return to “JesssFam”