E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I agree Ellie was lying about her meal being missed. Ellie is NOT the type to let something like that go. They've even talked about that before in the vlogs! She would definitely make sure they got the correct meal delivered, or that Jared got their money back. It definitely wouldn't be NBD.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

blondeusa wrote:Alright ya'll how long before Ellie get's pregnant? What are your guesses?
A long time considering she has almost no body fat. She probably isn't even menstruating right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeatherNancine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HeatherNancine »

[video][/video]
blondeusa wrote:Alright ya'll how long before Ellie get's pregnant? What are your guesses?

My guess is she's at too unhealthy of a weight to get pregnant.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

HelloSweetie wrote:I agree Ellie was lying about her meal being missed. Ellie is NOT the type to let something like that go. They've even talked about that before in the vlogs! She would definitely make sure they got the correct meal delivered, or that Jared got their money back. It definitely wouldn't be NBD.
I tend to think you're correct, but if true it also means that Jared was going along with her lie to cover up her issues. So sad.
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

staceyeileen wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I agree Ellie was lying about her meal being missed. Ellie is NOT the type to let something like that go. They've even talked about that before in the vlogs! She would definitely make sure they got the correct meal delivered, or that Jared got their money back. It definitely wouldn't be NBD.
I tend to think you're correct, but if true it also means that Jared was going along with her lie to cover up her issues. So sad.

I'm not saying she has a disorder, but if in fact she does, Jared would almost have to know. They are together 24/7. In a normal working couple, you have at least some meals a part. They don't.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

imo, Jared would absolutely cover for her, especially because their culture. It's hard to explain for people not from Utah, but people in the Mormon bubble are very much into keeping up appearances and looking like the perfect, happy family. So if Ellie has an ED (I'm convinced she does), they will absolutely hide it and deal with it privately.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Are E&J not on the boat with the other couples? If not, I wonder why ...

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Did E+J leave the DBEJCK vacation?
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

I could see Ellie and Jared staying at the house because "one of the boys doesn't feel well" before leaving early and having to explain that.

Ellie definitely did not look happy yesterday evening.
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

How interesting that E+J don't seem to be on the boat with all the others.

I noticed in the comments of C&K's vlog that some of people were saying the couples weren't interacting much today. It seems like the minions might be finally starting to figure out that they all aren't as good as friends as they like to let on.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Did anyone see in C&K Vlog when they are at dinner and Ellie just licks the food and puts it back on the plate?

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Awkward moment in the CK vlog where Katie called Ellie a loser, and then said just kidding. Then there was some uncomfortable laughing.
Last edited by staceyeileen on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She was doing her "sad puppy" act at the end of the vlog. You know, the one she does when she feels like she isn't getting Jared's full attention.... like maybe because he was having SC fun with the guys. As always, Ellie becomes sick and needy and Jared babies her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceyeileen wrote:Awkward moment in the CK vlog where Katie called Ellie a loser, and then said just kidding. Then there was some uncomfortable laughing.
Katie called her a loser? Wow. Things must be getting really uncomfortable. I would love to be a fly on the wall when the cameras aren't rolling!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Did anyone see in C&K Vlog when they are at dinner and Ellie just licks the food and puts it back on the plate?

I had to go back to see what you were talking about. It looks like maybe she didn't like it, but then she went to put another live right in her mouth, and the camera cuts away but it looks like she was about to spit that one out too Image

So gross!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

We've been speculating that Missy is pregnant. What if she told everyone and Ellie handled the news poorly?
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

And they left dinner early

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They're still there...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 8db8e8.jpg[/img]
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:We've been speculating that Missy is pregnant. What if she told everyone and Ellie handled the news poorly?
after reading the DB thread and coming here to discuss: this is my guess.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

I wonder if Ellie and Jared (and their boys) did not originally go on the boat and then they saw all the speculation and got DB & CK to come back to the dock to get them. Can't let anyone know they're unhappy and have to keep up appearances and all that you know.

I haven't watched yesterday's vlogs, but someone said Ellie was just licking her food, not eating it. If Missy is pregnant and Ellie is pissed and now wants to "catch up" she knows she's going to have to start actually eating, right? It must be exhausting feeling the need to be on the same level as other people. Same number of kids, same type of house (or at least size), same toys (drones, ATV's), same number of kids, etc.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”