Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Unread post by liz749 »

I really think Missy would be interesting in doing the gender selection in vitro fertilization thing. I know she has a history of doctor shopping until she gets what she wants but does anyone know if there's a certain time doctors require you to wait for in vitro after having a baby? She's still really not that far out from Finn. I just can't see her "risking" another boy though by going the natural way, especially when they have money to blow.

Also P.S. Can the new thread title include "Brynapple"? I'm still laughing at that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Unread post by janem »

[quote="liz749"]I really think Missy would be interesting in doing the gender selection in vitro fertilization thing. I know she has a history of doctor shopping until she gets what she wants but does anyone know if there's a certain time doctors require you to wait for in vitro after having a baby? She's still really not that far out from Finn. I just can't see her "risking" another boy though by going the natural way, especially when they have money to blow.

Also P.S. Can the new thread title include "Brynapple"? I'm still laughing at that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

$16,000+ for gender selection. Wouldn't it be funny if they tested brynapple and he could only produce boys! We'd never know, but worth a laugh just thinking of her reaction to THAT news.

meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
coriann1911 wrote:So in e+j vlog they got everyone dinner and Elle is going around asking how it is and Princess resting bitch face goes "it's OK " I'm sorry but even if my dinner was shit but someone else bought it for me I would say it was good.. she is just so damn rude and up her own ass all the time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I just rewatched to see. Ugh that makes me angry!

what time stamp?

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Here ya go :)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 605c46.jpg[/img]

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I just went to Bryans Twitter which I don't do often and I saw the GIF he posted about "boats and hoes" I'm disgusted. I hope his Twitter and the shit he posts is long gone before his children grow up. Also, so degrading for him to refer to Ellie & Katie as hoes.

Maybe he took it down. I went to his Twitter and didn't see it! But it seems like my Twitter feed is behind sometimes.
The whole dinner in C&K's vlog seemed awkward. Missy and Ellie weren't interacting at all. It seemed like only the guys were talking to each other. And Ollie was on the tablet through the whole dinner, as usual. That kid will never know how to entertain himself, will he?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Terebravisse wrote:Quick, some who can look at their subs and views. If they notice it is going down, down, down, they might have noticed and are looking to up more viewers and subs. Or he could be imitating his idol, Shay
Comparison page on Social Blade for CK vs DB vs EJ - http://socialblade.com/youtube/compare/ ... ylebyellie
Subs are going up for all 3, but future sub count estimation shows DB's go up a ton more than the others.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

CelticRain wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/luvbethanymota

Did anyone see this!? Lol
Jared's answer
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... df66a6.jpg[/img]
He made a joke out of the way the question was worded.

Ellie's answer
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 3e40db.jpg[/img]
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Yet nobody denied a falling out.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Yet nobody denied a falling out.

which only adds to our theory... the fact that they both responded to that tweet and didn't ignore it speaks volumes. and mentioned cullen, not bryan.... hm....

me thinks something big went down. CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROWS VLOGS.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

It was mentioned by someone regarding the sponsored trips and how it wouldn't be as they don't have as many subs as the other vloggers who do.. and B&M would tell the world if DISNEY sponsored a trip for them.. Yesterday actually I came across some vloggers who have travelled so many places. I was thinking how the heck do they afford that? Then I came across a video about how a lot are sponsored. They have under 1million subs so that rules that theory out. I am in 2 minds, B&M would tell the world, you know brag.. but then again they are so indulged in themselves I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't tell people it was sponsored because they want to keep the image of them being so rich and affording it themselves.

Which brings me to another thing- they act like their trips are such a massive big thing. Most times they travel its for vidcon or play list live. Most vloggers go to those, so that's not unique.
They had the winter vacay in their own state, nothing too big about that..
They have been to Florida a few times(free accommodation).
And the new York trip was paid for.
Where else? The anniversary one on that island I cant remember, and Hawaii. The 2 major unique ones.

That's about it. They act like the travel so much & the trips are big. It's always the same trips in the same areas really. They have a MIL home nd so much $ I dunno why they haven't explored deeper. They are going to London this year. I wonder if that one is sponsored? Anyway sorry for the long rant just wanted to get that out there!
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

Yah I'm sure they will edit the heck out of the videos to not show anything went down
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan spent SO much time filming himself in the damn vlog! While Ollie was off playing alone. I wonder if one day he is going to look back on these and realize how much he missed by being all self absorbed. They could be teaching Ollie so much too! Sad.

saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

I cannot stand this family. They just seem so money hungry. Ugh. And I know taylorandbabyz only has about 100 sub's but it urks me that they named their son Finley and she has a daughter named Finnleigh who is older than him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy posted on IG, with them in the boat, cruising along at a pretty good clip, with NOBODY steering the boat. Cullen and Bryan are standing in the bow, with their backs to the wheel. Now, I'm more of a sailboat girl, but isn't that pretty dangerous, especially with babies and toddlers on board?

kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

I don't think she's pregnant but I do think they will do whatever procedure they have to for a girl and not tell anyone. She's already had 2 c sections and most doctors won't do more then three so her next may be her last. I think she'll wait a bit to get pregnant again (I'm guessing around when Finn is 1.5) and she'll have a girl. Either way hope she has a healthy pregnancy

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

lmmomSD wrote:Missy posted on IG, with them in the boat, cruising along at a pretty good clip, with NOBODY steering the boat. Cullen and Bryan are standing in the bow, with their backs to the wheel. Now, I'm more of a sailboat girl, but isn't that pretty dangerous, especially with babies and toddlers on board?

But they are invincible! SMH
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

So I just can't give them my views so I watched the other twos vlog and man, you guys weren't kidding when you said that missy did absolutely nothing! Wow! Does she ever put Finn or her phone down!? And I had to laugh when Katie and Ellie were making sandwiches and Ellie kind of side eyed missy as she was walking away.
And poor Ollie, playing all alone on the beach. Not even playing with his "best friend" Jackson. He really had zero socialization skills. Even homeschooled kids (most of them) have some socialization skills.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Also, after watching CK vlog, I would never house sit for BM again. We have security cameras as well but I'd never spy on my house guests /watchers.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”