E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Unread post by actuallydear »

what if something was said about calvin's next? maybe not by their friends, but maybe a well-meaning grandma while they were out to dinner or at the beach?
beachygirly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beachygirly »

actuallydear wrote:what if something was said about calvin's next? maybe not by their friends, but maybe a well-meaning grandma while they were out to dinner or at the beach?
Even if someone says something, E+J won't take their advice. They aren't very receptive to "criticism."
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

beachygirly wrote:
actuallydear wrote:what if something was said about calvin's next? maybe not by their friends, but maybe a well-meaning grandma while they were out to dinner or at the beach?
Even if someone says something, E+J won't take their advice. They aren't very receptive to "criticism."
no doubt about it, but that could be why they seem annoyed.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I highly doubt thats why. I'm sure they read about his neck here and still haven't done a thing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Image1465432339.017440.jpg
Hm the caption..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I'm the furthest thing on earth from an E and J fan, but some of the speculation on here literally makes me LOL. Anyone else?!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jackson does NOT look happy in that picture!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

lmmomSD wrote:Jackson does NOT look happy in that picture!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I was just about to say that. He looks terrified!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

E&J must have spent the morning at the beach because Jackson has his water wings on. I'm sure they weren't put in him just for the boat since no one else is wearing anything.

Most likely they will say they decided to spend some time as a family (code for Ellie wanted Jared's attention to herself).
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:I'm the furthest thing on earth from an E and J fan, but some of the speculation on here literally makes me LOL. Anyone else?!
YES
Romeoxsavexme wrote:
Image1465432339.017440.jpg
Hm the caption..

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I don't think it's a stretch to speculate that Ellie can be a diva.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

saltliferocks wrote:I don't think it's a stretch to speculate that Ellie can be a diva.
That's not speculating, that's a fact lol.

But seriously? They didn't go on the boat, then saw people talking about it, made everyone turn around and pick them up for damage control? Or Missy may be pregnant and Ellie may have reacted badly?

A bit of a stretch in my opinion but speculation is what this forums are for so...
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:I don't think it's a stretch to speculate that Ellie can be a diva.
That's not speculating, that's a fact lol.

But seriously? They didn't go on the boat, then saw people talking about it, made everyone turn around and pick them up for damage control? Or Missy may be pregnant and Ellie may have reacted badly?

A bit of a stretch in my opinion but speculation is what this forums are for so...
THIS. I get that this a board for gossip and that everyone (myself included) thinks Ellie is an attention whore, but come on! These are only rumors that we created based off of pure speculation!

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Based on the red solo cup, I don't think Missy is pregnant... The thought of M&B having sex, however is not something I want to think about.. I fully acknowledge that Bryan irrationally disgusts me.. As immature as it may be, I can't get past his spit strings and poor oral hygiene. Before you say I don't know if his oral hygiene is poor, remember that he had to have his top and bottom teeth cleaned separately because the plaque was so thick.I LITERALLY CAN'T... :) :) :)
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

The speculation is a bit much for me but whatever. I'm no big E&J fan but leaving dinner early and meeting up with the group later in the day is not a huge issue. Having two little kids you never know what happened. Ellie looked tired at dinner and they spent the whole day in the sun. It's not crazy to think they left early bc the kids got cranky or it was bedtime or whatever. Same for not being with the group on the boat originally. NBD to me on either.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

saltliferocks wrote:Based on the red solo cup, I don't think Missy is pregnant... The thought of M&B having sex, however is not something I want to think about.. I fully acknowledge that Bryan irrationally disgusts me.. As immature as it may be, I can't get past his spit strings and poor oral hygiene. Before you say I don't know if his oral hygiene is poor, remember that he had to have his top and bottom teeth cleaned separately because the plaque was so thick.I LITERALLY CAN'T... :) :) :)
Do you mean separately as in two visits, one for each ? :-S
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

minmouse wrote:The speculation is a bit much for me but whatever. I'm no big E&J fan but leaving dinner early and meeting up with the group later in the day is not a huge issue. Having two little kids you never know what happened. Ellie looked tired at dinner and they spent the whole day in the sun. It's not crazy to think they left early bc the kids got cranky or it was bedtime or whatever. Same for not being with the group on the boat originally. NBD to me on either.
I agree. Just because they're all on vacation together doesn't mean that they need to be together 24/7 and they're travelling with little kids, overtired toddlers cannot be reasoned with and sometimes it better to stay back and let them rest.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kiwimumof-5 wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:Based on the red solo cup, I don't think Missy is pregnant... The thought of M&B having sex, however is not something I want to think about.. I fully acknowledge that Bryan irrationally disgusts me.. As immature as it may be, I can't get past his spit strings and poor oral hygiene. Before you say I don't know if his oral hygiene is poor, remember that he had to have his top and bottom teeth cleaned separately because the plaque was so thick.I LITERALLY CAN'T... :) :) :)
Do you mean separately as in two visits, one for each ?
:-S
One appointment for upper, and another for lower.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

saltliferocks wrote:
kiwimumof-5 wrote:
Do you mean separately as in two visits, one for each ?
:-S
One appointment for upper, and another for lower.
ew, they must be really bad.
i was a dental assisant for seven years, saw some bad teet, but none that needed two separate cleans :-S
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

I feel like she gets thinner and thinner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”