• Advertisement
    

E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby ohmygoshyouguys » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:35 pm

I'm the furthest thing on earth from an E and J fan, but some of the speculation on here literally makes me LOL. Anyone else?!
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 166 times
Been thanked: 1879 times

Advertisement

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Jackson does NOT look happy in that picture!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15378
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 85079 times
Been thanked: 73447 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby beachygirly » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:12 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Jackson does NOT look happy in that picture!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


I was just about to say that. He looks terrified!
beachygirly
Informer
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:52 am
Has thanked: 1802 times
Been thanked: 1659 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:16 pm

E&J must have spent the morning at the beach because Jackson has his water wings on. I'm sure they weren't put in him just for the boat since no one else is wearing anything.

Most likely they will say they decided to spend some time as a family (code for Ellie wanted Jared's attention to herself).
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13230 times
Been thanked: 55019 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby staceyeileen » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:27 pm

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:I'm the furthest thing on earth from an E and J fan, but some of the speculation on here literally makes me LOL. Anyone else?!

YES
Romeoxsavexme wrote:
Image1465432339.017440.jpg


Hm the caption..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 1684 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby saltliferocks » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:40 pm

I don't think it's a stretch to speculate that Ellie can be a diva.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 4239 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby boredmamaneedsdrama » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 pm

saltliferocks wrote:I don't think it's a stretch to speculate that Ellie can be a diva.

That's not speculating, that's a fact lol.

But seriously? They didn't go on the boat, then saw people talking about it, made everyone turn around and pick them up for damage control? Or Missy may be pregnant and Ellie may have reacted badly?

A bit of a stretch in my opinion but speculation is what this forums are for so...
User avatar
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 845 times
Been thanked: 1377 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby madi_b_123 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:40 pm

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:I don't think it's a stretch to speculate that Ellie can be a diva.

That's not speculating, that's a fact lol.

But seriously? They didn't go on the boat, then saw people talking about it, made everyone turn around and pick them up for damage control? Or Missy may be pregnant and Ellie may have reacted badly?

A bit of a stretch in my opinion but speculation is what this forums are for so...
THIS. I get that this a board for gossip and that everyone (myself included) thinks Ellie is an attention whore, but come on! These are only rumors that we created based off of pure speculation!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madi_b_123
Informer
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:45 am
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 1777 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby saltliferocks » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Based on the red solo cup, I don't think Missy is pregnant... The thought of M&B having sex, however is not something I want to think about.. I fully acknowledge that Bryan irrationally disgusts me.. As immature as it may be, I can't get past his spit strings and poor oral hygiene. Before you say I don't know if his oral hygiene is poor, remember that he had to have his top and bottom teeth cleaned separately because the plaque was so thick.I LITERALLY CAN'T... :) :) :)
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 4239 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby minmouse » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 am

The speculation is a bit much for me but whatever. I'm no big E&J fan but leaving dinner early and meeting up with the group later in the day is not a huge issue. Having two little kids you never know what happened. Ellie looked tired at dinner and they spent the whole day in the sun. It's not crazy to think they left early bc the kids got cranky or it was bedtime or whatever. Same for not being with the group on the boat originally. NBD to me on either.
minmouse
Gossiper
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 539 times
Been thanked: 2500 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby kiwimumof-5 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:53 am

saltliferocks wrote:Based on the red solo cup, I don't think Missy is pregnant... The thought of M&B having sex, however is not something I want to think about.. I fully acknowledge that Bryan irrationally disgusts me.. As immature as it may be, I can't get past his spit strings and poor oral hygiene. Before you say I don't know if his oral hygiene is poor, remember that he had to have his top and bottom teeth cleaned separately because the plaque was so thick.I LITERALLY CAN'T... :) :) :)


Do you mean separately as in two visits, one for each ? :-S
kiwimumof-5
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 5:53 pm
Has thanked: 3941 times
Been thanked: 1050 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby staceybrax » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:08 am

minmouse wrote:The speculation is a bit much for me but whatever. I'm no big E&J fan but leaving dinner early and meeting up with the group later in the day is not a huge issue. Having two little kids you never know what happened. Ellie looked tired at dinner and they spent the whole day in the sun. It's not crazy to think they left early bc the kids got cranky or it was bedtime or whatever. Same for not being with the group on the boat originally. NBD to me on either.


I agree. Just because they're all on vacation together doesn't mean that they need to be together 24/7 and they're travelling with little kids, overtired toddlers cannot be reasoned with and sometimes it better to stay back and let them rest.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4009
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 3286 times
Been thanked: 10771 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby saltliferocks » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:47 am

kiwimumof-5 wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:Based on the red solo cup, I don't think Missy is pregnant... The thought of M&B having sex, however is not something I want to think about.. I fully acknowledge that Bryan irrationally disgusts me.. As immature as it may be, I can't get past his spit strings and poor oral hygiene. Before you say I don't know if his oral hygiene is poor, remember that he had to have his top and bottom teeth cleaned separately because the plaque was so thick.I LITERALLY CAN'T... :) :) :)


Do you mean separately as in two visits, one for each ?
:-S

One appointment for upper, and another for lower.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 4239 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby kiwimumof-5 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:29 am

saltliferocks wrote:
kiwimumof-5 wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:Based on the red solo cup, I don't think Missy is pregnant... The thought of M&B having sex, however is not something I want to think about.. I fully acknowledge that Bryan irrationally disgusts me.. As immature as it may be, I can't get past his spit strings and poor oral hygiene. Before you say I don't know if his oral hygiene is poor, remember that he had to have his top and bottom teeth cleaned separately because the plaque was so thick.I LITERALLY CAN'T... :) :) :)


Do you mean separately as in two visits, one for each ?
:-S

One appointment for upper, and another for lower.


ew, they must be really bad.
i was a dental assisant for seven years, saw some bad teet, but none that needed two separate cleans :-S
kiwimumof-5
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 5:53 pm
Has thanked: 3941 times
Been thanked: 1050 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby dailycomplaining » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:59 am

I feel like she gets thinner and thinner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
dailycomplaining
Amateur
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:47 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 539 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby blondeusa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:27 am

At the end of today's Vlog when Jared brings Ellie the aloe she's sitting on the couch right next to Missy. If i'm having issues with someone I don't often sit 4 inches from them. So maybe the kids did have a bad morning, or they made up.
blondeusa
Talker
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:57 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 775 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:34 am

blondeusa wrote:At the end of today's Vlog when Jared brings Ellie the aloe she's sitting on the couch right next to Ellie. If i'm having issues with someone I don't often sit 4 inches from them. So maybe the kids did have a bad morning, or they made up.


Or they talked and resolved it? Or Ellie's bad mood passed?

The body language and energy on the boat was still very tense seeming. At no point did Ellie move closer to the other ladies. Plus she didn't seem happy at all, with the exception of when she saw the dolphins.

I still say something more than just the kids needing to rest was going on. Since when do they avoid doing something they want because the kids need rest? Jackson can be sick with a fever and they are still dragging him out shopping just for fun
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13230 times
Been thanked: 55019 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby dailycomplaining » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:41 am

There definitely was a weird vibe throughout the entire vlog.
User avatar
dailycomplaining
Amateur
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:47 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 539 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby az2639 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:50 am

I actually do think the kids weren't feeling well...it's obvious Jacksons little face looked miserable. It's kind of weird that they didn't say anything...they probably did that on purpose to get everyone all riled up...lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 am
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 3742 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby Cgl33 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:53 am

I watched their vlog for the first time in a long time. Ellie looks sickly. Her dark circles were so bad it looked like she had a black eye. Her eyes look so sunken in. I'm scared for her. Someone can be super skinny and not look sickly.
Their excuse that the boys wouldn't sleep would be believable if Ellie wasn't acting so weird. The boys also looked fine in the vlog. Maybe Ellie was the one up crying?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2105
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 12669 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby Mammabear » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:07 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
blondeusa wrote:At the end of today's Vlog when Jared brings Ellie the aloe she's sitting on the couch right next to Ellie. If i'm having issues with someone I don't often sit 4 inches from them. So maybe the kids did have a bad morning, or they made up.


Or they talked and resolved it? Or Ellie's bad mood passed?

The body language and energy on the boat was still very tense seeming. At no point did Ellie move closer to the other ladies. Plus she didn't seem happy at all, with the exception of when she saw the dolphins.

I still say something more than just the kids needing to rest was going on. Since when do they avoid doing something they want because the kids need rest? Jackson can be sick with a fever and they are still dragging him out shopping just for fun


Kids are a good excuse to get out of things (when you don't want to participate, for whatever reason)
Mammabear
Talker
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 am
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 874 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby Mammabear » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:11 am

dailycomplaining wrote:I feel like she gets thinner and thinner


I can't even look
Mammabear
Talker
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 am
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 874 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:00 pm

Missy was seriously rolling her eyes at Ellie while they were sitting on the couch.
What was that bit about the Kardashians? They are SO not the Kardashians. Even though they're trashy too

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15378
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 85079 times
Been thanked: 73447 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby pllfan5 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:44 pm

#FreeFinleyandJackson
User avatar
pllfan5
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 695 times
Been thanked: 5549 times

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Postby rdt1004 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:03 pm

.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 18341 times
Been thanked: 5433 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement