E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

blondeusa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Ellie Show: Part 13

Unread post by blondeusa »

At the end of today's Vlog when Jared brings Ellie the aloe she's sitting on the couch right next to Missy. If i'm having issues with someone I don't often sit 4 inches from them. So maybe the kids did have a bad morning, or they made up.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

blondeusa wrote:At the end of today's Vlog when Jared brings Ellie the aloe she's sitting on the couch right next to Ellie. If i'm having issues with someone I don't often sit 4 inches from them. So maybe the kids did have a bad morning, or they made up.
Or they talked and resolved it? Or Ellie's bad mood passed?

The body language and energy on the boat was still very tense seeming. At no point did Ellie move closer to the other ladies. Plus she didn't seem happy at all, with the exception of when she saw the dolphins.

I still say something more than just the kids needing to rest was going on. Since when do they avoid doing something they want because the kids need rest? Jackson can be sick with a fever and they are still dragging him out shopping just for fun Image
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

There definitely was a weird vibe throughout the entire vlog.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I actually do think the kids weren't feeling well...it's obvious Jacksons little face looked miserable. It's kind of weird that they didn't say anything...they probably did that on purpose to get everyone all riled up...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I watched their vlog for the first time in a long time. Ellie looks sickly. Her dark circles were so bad it looked like she had a black eye. Her eyes look so sunken in. I'm scared for her. Someone can be super skinny and not look sickly.
Their excuse that the boys wouldn't sleep would be believable if Ellie wasn't acting so weird. The boys also looked fine in the vlog. Maybe Ellie was the one up crying?
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
blondeusa wrote:At the end of today's Vlog when Jared brings Ellie the aloe she's sitting on the couch right next to Ellie. If i'm having issues with someone I don't often sit 4 inches from them. So maybe the kids did have a bad morning, or they made up.
Or they talked and resolved it? Or Ellie's bad mood passed?

The body language and energy on the boat was still very tense seeming. At no point did Ellie move closer to the other ladies. Plus she didn't seem happy at all, with the exception of when she saw the dolphins.

I still say something more than just the kids needing to rest was going on. Since when do they avoid doing something they want because the kids need rest? Jackson can be sick with a fever and they are still dragging him out shopping just for fun Image
Kids are a good excuse to get out of things (when you don't want to participate, for whatever reason)
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

dailycomplaining wrote:I feel like she gets thinner and thinner
I can't even look Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy was seriously rolling her eyes at Ellie while they were sitting on the couch.
What was that bit about the Kardashians? They are SO not the Kardashians. Even though they're trashy too

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

#FreeFinleyandJackson
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Holy mother of god, Ellie looks like death warmed over.
Image1465248144.282458.jpg

I'm sorry, but I don't for the life of me understand why Ellie feels like she looks good. I don't know a single man who would want to get with that, and it's not like her personality is any help. Does she never wonder why there aren't pictures of women looking like her in any of the mens' magazines? She doesn't look feminine to me at all. I've not seen her bathing suit haul, but I've watched the vlogs. I don't believe I've seen any swimsuit models or lingere models that reemble her either. She just looks awkward and prepubescent to me.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

WhatSheSaid wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't for the life of me understand why Ellie feels like she looks good. I don't know a single man who would want to get with that, and it's not like her personality is any help. Does she never wonder why there aren't pictures of women looking like her in any of the mens' magazines? She doesn't look feminine to me at all. I've not seen her bathing suit haul, but I've watched the vlogs. I don't believe I've seen any swimsuit models or lingere models that reemble her either. She just looks awkward and prepubescent to me.
The body shaming is strong with this one :(

Yes Ellie is unhealthy but there's no need to bring in what chauvinistic men's mags in to it.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

WhatSheSaid wrote:

If she's truly suffering from anorexia (as a main illness or a complication of a primary illness), she either doesn't realize what she really looks like or is too depressed/anxious to properly nourish herself.

I don't see many obese or apple shaped women in men's magazines either but they sure are all over the place everywhere you go. These women are very unhealthy too.

If Ellie has an eating disorder, I'd bet it's partly a result of living with a man who is living a lie re: his sexuality.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

minmouse wrote:I get the impression she is proud of how she looks. I'm sorry but I see no difference in her weight since she started getting help. She looks exactly the same to me - like she has an eating disorder. I'm not saying she does but if you google anorexia the images look a LOT like how Ellie looks. I firmly believe she loves the way she looks, loves the attention but is upset by anything she considers critical. I bet her family has tried to help her but it wont work unless she wants to help herself.
I agree that she looks anorexic. But I doubt her family, specifically her parents, has tried to help her. I should imagine they appreciated the savings on their grocery bill since, unlike Ruby, she hasn't worked for a wage to contribute to the family income. Also, if she were to be diagnosed with an ED, I hear the treatment includes counseling and getting in touch with one's feelings. It just doesn't fit into Jennifer's positive, put a smile on it, attitude. Finally, Ellie doesn't get her children the medical care they need, Jennifer doesn't intervene, so it stands to reason she learned that was okay somewhere. ED are all about control, and we know Ellie is all about it.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote:

If she's truly suffering from anorexia (as a main illness or a complication of a primary illness), she either doesn't realize what she really looks like or is too depressed/anxious to properly nourish herself.

I don't see many obese or apple shaped women in men's magazines either but they sure are all over the place everywhere you go. These women are very unhealthy too.

If Ellie has an eating disorder, I'd bet it's partly a result of living with a man who is living a lie re: his sexuality.

I agree with you, but the obese women don't generally strut around feeling like they're the mist beautiful person around and strive to stay in their body shape either. Yes, the point regarding you made regarding Jared's sexuality and their lifestyle definitely has crossed my mind. I actually think her confidence regarding her beauty is a fascade.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Why does Ellie put Jackson in the baby pool with the bulky flotation devices? How is he meant to play and keep up with the other children? The poor wee guy looks so restricted. There are three mothers sitting around the pool, I am sure he doesn't need them. (This is from the beginning of Katie and Cullen vlog)

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spotsanddots wrote:Why does Ellie put Jackson in the baby pool with the bulky flotation devices? How is he meant to play and keep up with the other children? The poor wee guy looks so restricted. There are three mothers sitting around the pool, I am sure he doesn't need them. (This is from the beginning of Katie and Cullen vlog)

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
I didn't get that either. But was Missy actually there? I didn't see her.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PS-- I know it's been said, but DAMN, Ellie doesn't look right! That black bathing suit really showed how super-skinny she is!

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Ellie did a swimsuit haul on her channel right? It's not there any longer. Someone mentioned it a couple days ago in the comments of an E&J vlog. Wonder if it was due to the comments about her weight or the comments regarding her showing off in a bathsuit, wearing the skimpy red dress from CVX Live, etc vs how she normally dresses.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... 4ca891.jpg[/img]

Did y'all see this?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... f0172e.jpg[/img]

Return to “Ellie and Jared”