Pregnancy Speculation

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnancy Speculation

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

See, I'm skeptical to get on either side. I know post-Finley she admitted to having an IUD and having weird reactions to it.

So, if it wasn't working for her then maybe she got it removed but the IUD in the first place leads me to believe they weren't planning to have one for at least another year.

But then again, the hype from Bryan's EP release die down and they might need a way to rake in extra cash and if they are pregnant and are having a girl it would build up their channel again.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I'm on the fence only bc she said she had an IUD. You aren't supposed to get one and take it out it's a 3-5 year thing. I know she mentioned it bugging her so maybe they removed it?
It hurts like a B to put in so I'm glad mine took ok!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

actuallydear wrote:i really hope this kid is a girl though... because her having boys is old news and i need to see what she's gonna be like with a girl.

headbands and frills a-plenty?

and i bet the name they have picked out is something very girly... i'm so curious.
They would make one ugly girl.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You can have an IUD taken out at any time. Fertility is supposed to go back to normal pretty quickly.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Cgl33 wrote:You can have an IUD taken out at any time. Fertility is supposed to go back to normal pretty quickly.
Yep it does, I got pregnant the month after it was out. It was a copper one though not a hormone containing one, not sure if they're any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

If missy is pregnant, the ONLY reason I would be team pink is to hear the name they have chosen for a girl.

As mean as this sounds, I really would love to watch her heart shatter over hearing "It's a boy!" yet again lol! and Bryan should definitely fear for his man parts lol..she'll chop his balls off while he's sleeping for "cursing" her with yet another baby boy!

I know it will definitely have something to do with Susanne...and as narcissistic as missy is, I could her name being included too...

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

I don't think she is pregnant.. because based on how the lumps are, I would have assumed they would wait until Finn is at least 1 year old to take advantage of views. Because Finn is still under 1, there's all that exciting baby stuff still. I know with Ollie she had to wait but she has said in the past she wants to bf Finn til 1 year so I thought yep number 3 for sure once Finn turns 1. BUT this post has made some VERY interesting points. It all adds up & makes sense. I can see it now- Babe we totally got them this time. They figured Finn out but because of the vacay and house stuff no one will suspect it. And as you all mentioned the pretending to drink/be drunk all a trick.

Mark my words- I can see an announcement coming this way... coming home, and them doing the room tours they have been talking about doing soon and one of them be a baby set up.

Either way, this whole hiding/secret thing is so last pregnancy guys. Be original already. I would have thought she would do TTC videos for her channel to take advantage of views.
Cgl33 wrote:You can have an IUD taken out at any time. Fertility is supposed to go back to normal pretty quickly.
Not always. Everyone I know it has taken them a little bit to get back to normal. But on saying that, they were on it for the full time whereas Missy hasn't had hers in that long and Missy seems to be so fertile you could touch her and she's pregnant! All her pregnancies were very fast.

Anyway I am on the fence, but this post is more leaning towards being utd.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

I hope she's not pregnant again so soon after two C-sections but she probably is.

Already tried to post this once but I don't know what happened. Anyway...

On the off chance that she isn't, here's my pitch for what should happen: Everyone loves a TTC/infertility vlog, right? Once Finn is weaned they start trying, and they tell the audience they are mysteriously having trouble conceiving. Under the guise of an infertility visit to make sure everything's ok, they can basically vlog the process as they "seek treatment" meanwhile they actually are just getting the gender selection thing done. Just some simple semen sorting and an IUI, nothing really invasive, but they can tell whatever lies they want about what's actually happening. This will build maximum views and attract tons of new subs.

We know Missy is a Fertile Myrtle, so surprise, she's pregnant right away, and for the gender reveal: THURPRIZE YOU GUIZE IT'S A GIRL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Imagine being the one to have to sort through Bryan's semen what a job lol

Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

It worries me when these YT families start scripting their life for views.

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think she is and that it was an oops baby, not planned like the others. On one hand I'd love to see Missy with nothing but boys,but on the other I'd love to finally see what happens with a girl.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... fcb913.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... 3ee0d8.jpg[/img]

Idk.. is it safe to jump in the pool like this if you're pregnant? And wasn't she in the hot tub the other day? I read somewhere hot tub while pregnant is dangerous for the baby.
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

ladyju28 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... fcb913.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... 3ee0d8.jpg[/img]

Idk.. is it safe to jump in the pool like this if you're pregnant? And wasn't she in the hot tub the other day? I read somewhere hot tub while pregnant is dangerous for the baby.
When pregnant with finn and Oliver she rode rides at Disney, she rolled down hills, safety for her while pregnant is not a problem for her. She does just about anything.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

She was in hot tubs throughout her pregnancy with Finn, even made sure to mention the hot tub was a safe temperature recently just like she did while pregnant. Possible slip up?
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I remember them saying the hot tub temperature was like a warm bath so it was safe for Ollie and missy when she was pregnant

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Ohh ok ok ..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

I'm sure she was jumping in pools with Finn too, I was pregnant and the same time and sat opened mouthed at a lot of the things she did whilst pregnant!

nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

My sister went on vacation while (visibly) pregnant and she was not allowed to go near any dolphin exhibits because, supposedly, they can "sense" the pregnancy and get very excited and bump/prod/act bizarrely. I wonder if the dolphins will be acting strange in the vlog today. :D
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

nmkstj wrote:My sister went on vacation while (visibly) pregnant and she was not allowed to go near any dolphin exhibits because, supposedly, they can "sense" the pregnancy and get very excited and bump/prod/act bizarrely. I wonder if the dolphins will be acting strange in the vlog today. :D
I never knew that about Dolphins! That is so cute!
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

I really DO NOT think she is pregnant .

Return to “Daily Bumps”