Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by flightlessbird »

They buy all of this new stuff for the house and redo every room but can't buy Abram a bed.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Maybe they are planning on converting Abram's crib to a toddler bed. It would probably explain why they didn't buy him a new bed yet
#FreeFinleyandJackson
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pllfan5 wrote:Maybe they are planning on converting Abram's crib to a toddler bed. It would probably explain why they didn't buy him a new bed yet
What's the hold up? It could've already been done. He has already outgrown it...it can't be comfortable. And honestly, it looks like it needs to just be thrown away.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

What is with their constant obsession with showing absolutely everything on YouTube? I'm sorry - but nobody needs to see your newborn's poop explosion on the change table - especially since you let your baby sleep on there...ewwww!!

Another annoying thing about the whole family - going outside barefoot!!! I know they have shoes, so why not wear them? I'm just waiting for the day one of them comes home crying because they got a nail or a piece of glass in their foot - let be smart!!

They have a real strong community at their church - which is what keeps Sam and Nia from doing their vlogs or I can pretty much guarantee that after last year's disaster at vloggerfair they would have put the camera away a long time ago!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Nia will be fired from her doctor for filming her--just sayin'. It blows my mind they these people are so delusional that they feel getting their footage trumps people's right to privacy.
Once again we see Sam struggle with feeling any sort of basic emotion. Psychopaths usually don't feel normal human emotion. When Sam does actually connect with a human or feel emotion, he doesn't know how to handle it.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Just watched the road turns to river vlog. I haven't watched this family much, but all I can say is wow. Sam was in the backyard talking about how Nia was inside getting ready for someone to bring them dinner (which means she's cleaning). Then he has the nerve to say they don't need the meal but they're being kind by letting someone feed them. Really, you don't need it? Are you gonna make dinner, Sam?
Then when they're filming with the power out, he tried to tickle her. Are you kidding me?!?! Her abdominal wall was sliced through a week ago! She got her stitches out the next day.
I don't think I can't watch them anymore. I really like Nia and the kids are adorable, but Sam is too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

todays vlog 4:20 he feeds their friends newborn son fucking icecream. I've been a long time lurker but W T F O.O I can't stand this guy.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

notyomama wrote:todays vlog 4:20 he feeds their friends newborn son fucking icecream. I've been a long time lurker but W T F O.O I can't stand this guy.
what the hell?! They're so weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notyomama
Talker
Talker

zipadeedodah wrote:
notyomama wrote:todays vlog 4:20 he feeds their friends newborn son fucking icecream. I've been a long time lurker but W T F O.O I can't stand this guy.
what the hell?! They're so weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! a 3 week old some neon green ice cream either mint or lime or something either way totally crazy IMO of course their fans are all over me but oh well.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

winniewise wrote:Just watched the road turns to river vlog. I haven't watched this family much, but all I can say is wow. Sam was in the backyard talking about how Nia was inside getting ready for someone to bring them dinner (which means she's cleaning). Then he has the nerve to say they don't need the meal but they're being kind by letting someone feed them. Really, you don't need it? Are you gonna make dinner, Sam?
Then when they're filming with the power out, he tried to tickle her. Are you kidding me?!?! Her abdominal wall was sliced through a week ago! She got her stitches out the next day.
I don't think I can't watch them anymore. I really like Nia and the kids are adorable, but Sam is too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I had to take a small break from their videos because Sam was actually making me mad. I never even watch all their videos but skim through, bUT that was even too much.

I was disturbed by the tickle part. It's easy enough to forget her having a c section I guess, but something about it being dark and talking about tickling you "there" made me feel weird.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

He told symphony that he wasn't her real daddy, that her real daddy lives in heaven. The comment section is so confused.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What about when Nia said love everyone and he said why? She said "because there was a hate crime or something today". All he said was oh yeah.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

flightlessbird wrote:He told symphony that he wasn't her real daddy, that her real daddy lives in heaven. The comment section is so confused.
Seriously??? WHERE? I'm really disturbed by him, he's suffering from something he has zero empathy and is rude as hell.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

notyomama wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:He told symphony that he wasn't her real daddy, that her real daddy lives in heaven. The comment section is so confused.
Seriously??? WHERE? I'm really disturbed by him, he's suffering from something he has zero empathy and is rude as hell.
I think it's a religious reference... Her "real daddy" (Father) in their mind would be God.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... fb849e.jpg[/img]

Holy crap Sam! I would hate him if he fed my newborn ice cream.

Did you hear the guys at the lawn bowls paying him out about having a lisp when he said something? I really think they don't like him much.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Guys I don't even like Sam, but even I could tell that he didn't actually feed the baby. Yes the spoon was in his mouth, but we have to give him some credit. He did manage to keep two kids alive for 6 years. He might know a few basic things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Lmk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lmk »

notyomama wrote:
My father passed when I was 5 and that has really pissed me off
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Chatabox wrote:
notyomama wrote:
I think it's a religious reference... Her "real daddy" (Father) in their mind would be God.
That was still disturbing. Even the viewers are confused, mainly because they're young and aren't brainwashed into thinking these things.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

9:06
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So basically Sam has officially lost his mind - not only did he feed a newborn baby ice-cream, what makes him think he can just film random kids and put them on YouTube? They took their own children to this park where they could build things and half of the kids that were playing there have their faces being shown on the video!

I'm pretty sure the kids' parents would not want some stranger filming them and putting it up on the internet for everyone to see! Where does he get off doing that? They have also been told dozens of times to respect people's privacy - but these 2 live in a bizzare world where they think they have the right to control what they want all the time!

Return to “Sam and Nia”