Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

tmarieme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by tmarieme »

Did anyone else freak out when Sam was skate boarding carrying the car seat. I want to think the baby wasn't in there but if she was that doesn't seem safe. Are there areas where they sell those in malls so people can try them out. If I saw a grown man going through the mall with one of those I'd think he had issues. A teen would most definitely get yelled at, at least in my area. Maybe it's more okay in other areas, I actually don't know.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

brownprincess93 wrote:Why are they such a redneck family? Filming their kids in their underwear and trying on clothes while being barefoot? Doesn't make any sense to me!

Sam doesn't need all these new outfits - the guy doesn't go anywhere or do anything...and how come Nia didn't get anything? The poor girl carried that baby for 9 months and just gets a back seat ride while her family gets to have all the fun!

So a viewer left a note on their car? That is super creepy....I know they don't care but seriously if people can find their car...they can very easily find their home too!!

The only thing I got to say in this instance of Nia not getting clothes is she may not have wanted to try anything on because she's still healing, it may hurt too much for her to try things on. That being said it wouldn't surprise me if on a normal day Sam was only interested in getting himself new things and not Nia. I had to literally stop myself from being a smart ass when I saw a commenter say they hope their future husband is just like Sam. I really wanted to say "except the whole Ashley Madison thing right?". I truly wish people would take a step back and see they are no where near perfect, even though they aren't bad people, I can't get over how much they are idolized.

Sorry for the long post tonight, can't sleep so I caught up on some youtube videos because there is nothing good on TV.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So apparently Sam got in trouble from his neighbours complaining to the police officer about flying drones in their neighbourhood....I feel so bad for people that live close to them as they have zero respect for anyone but themselves!! They constantly show their house, the house number, the street name....like any crazy person can show up on their lawn and they wouldn't know what to do about it!

Not only did they say he can't fly drones....what does Sam do as soon as he leaves? He starts flying it all over again! You would think they would want to focus on their family and spend quality time with everyone - instead he chooses to vlog and waste time uploading his dumb video....Nia praises him for him being such a "family man" :?
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

brownprincess93 wrote:So apparently Sam got in trouble from his neighbours complaining to the police officer about flying drones in their neighbourhood....I feel so bad for people that live close to them as they have zero respect for anyone but themselves!! They constantly show their house, the house number, the street name....like any crazy person can show up on their lawn and they wouldn't know what to do about it!

Not only did they say he can't fly drones....what does Sam do as soon as he leaves? He starts flying it all over again! You would think they would want to focus on their family and spend quality time with everyone - instead he chooses to vlog and waste time uploading his dumb video....Nia praises him for him being such a "family man" :?

I agree I would hate living by them because their household is a zoo and sam is insufferable , but the drone thing- they didn't tell him he couldn't. The officer said there were complaints, gave him the laws, but he isn't breaking them.

It sucks when your neighbors annoy you, but if they aren't breaking laws, it just sucks for you. I hate my next door neighbors, their yard looks trashy, their kids are loud etc but they aren't breaking laws. I think it's crappy to call the police on someone who isn't doing anything wrong.
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Withlovefromparis »

Well, they are always like "love each other" and so on... I guess they know their neighbours, they talk with them, and if they start calling the cops, they may have already talked to them about some issues. Sam and Nia are for sure "the weirdos next door, always talking to their cameras".
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

blondeusa wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:So apparently Sam got in trouble from his neighbours complaining to the police officer about flying drones in their neighbourhood....I feel so bad for people that live close to them as they have zero respect for anyone but themselves!! They constantly show their house, the house number, the street name....like any crazy person can show up on their lawn and they wouldn't know what to do about it!

I agree I would hate living by them because their household is a zoo and sam is insufferable , but the drone thing- they didn't tell him he couldn't. The officer said there were complaints, gave him the laws, but he isn't breaking them.

It sucks when your neighbors annoy you, but if they aren't breaking laws, it just sucks for you. I hate my next door neighbors, their yard looks trashy, their kids are loud etc but they aren't breaking laws. I think it's crappy to call the police on someone who isn't doing anything wrong.
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with Sam flying the drone in his neighborhood (I can't believe how much I defend him). Cullen does it all the time in many locations. Heck, my neighbor flies his drone all the time. He's not breaking the law, but he could be getting into some sketchy waters by showing other people's houses on the Internet (not sure what anyone would do with that info). He really is putting his kids at risk though. We can own identify his whole neighborhood from the air.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

That's the thing, really he is only putting his own family at risk- which is a whole other debate.

I can understand them not wanting their houses shown, but Sam isn't showing anything more than google maps shows, and it's not illegal to show the exteriors of peoples houses and yards. Privacy laws just don't protect for that- and if people feel those laws should be in place, a call to their congressmen is the call they should make.

Yes, Sam could think of his neighbors and not fly the drone, but where do you draw the line? Do you not ride your bikes, not paint your house, not have a pool if that annoys a neighbor? Not take pictures of your kids outdoors because a neighbors house might be in the picture? No, because if you're not breaking the law, its just differing opinions on what is or isn't annoying.

I would have done the same thing as Sam, because I know my rights and I don't believe in cowering to people who try to push me around.

....That's that. Man it feels weird to defend Sam.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I wouldn't want a drone flown over my house invading my privacy if I was in the back yard on my deck or in the pool. I would have complained too.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How many of you thought that pool was going to fall apart any minute? The way they were being so obnoxious and with little kids in the pool as well! They could have injured someone in there - and they would only have themselves to blame.

I think Nia has a "blind eye" for everything - you can tell she doesn't really agree or want to deal with Sam and his crazy ways, but she tolerates more than she needs too.

The fact that they film their toddler son in his underwear in front of his family like it's "no big deal" is beyond creepy to me :?
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

brownprincess93 wrote:How many of you thought that pool was going to fall apart any minute? The way they were being so obnoxious and with little kids in the pool as well! They could have injured someone in there - and they would only have themselves to blame.

I think Nia has a "blind eye" for everything - you can tell she doesn't really agree or want to deal with Sam and his crazy ways, but she tolerates more than she needs too.

The fact that they film their toddler son in his underwear in front of his family like it's "no big deal" is beyond creepy to me :?

I totally thought the pool collapsing was going to be how Michael ended up at the ER. And I was just waiting for one of them to knock into Symphony and for her to be crying. She was barely balancing on the ladder when Andrew climbed up there and jumped off, she could have easily fell backwards and hit the ground.

And I wouldn't be crazy about my neighbors drones either, but I still think they should have been adult enough to talk to Sam personally, But also, I think it's a waste of the local police's time and resources to complain about neighbors doing things that are perfectly legal. They could be out busting meth labs instead of wasting time telling people "you're actually following all the rules, but your neighbors don't like it."
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Wonder if it has anything to do with this....

This would piss me off...
It shows the whole layout of these people's houses...
Not safe...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Sam's brother Matthew's girlfriend did not seem amused by Sam's odd comments about Mexicans...
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I think Matthew has a daughter who lives in Mexico...and it's like a hush hush type thing. Also, that whole family is annoying and I'd lose my shit if I were around them. Poor girlfriend.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Sam legitimately had zero concern for any child that wasn't his in that pool. "watch out for Abram". Right before the other woman basically had to body block her kid from getting squished by him. Maybe that made him realize how rough they were being with kids in the pool. My issue isn't that they were rough housing in the pool although the pool itself seemed to have an issue with it my issue was they could have removed all children under the age of 5. It's too small of a pool for that.

As far as the drone goes I'd find it annoying, but it isn't breaking the law so he's allowed to do it. As far as the neighbor coming to them, it wouldn't be hard to believe that they did, or they have done so over other things in the past and either got ignored or was mentioned in their vlog.

It's so weird when Sam's twin is on, not because they look so similar but because they sound so similar.
Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

I don't think Sams twin likes him very much in the vlog today he basically just keep looking at Sam like get the fuck away from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I get the feeling that all his siblings find him weird and annoying!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

When Nia started freaking out in the vlog and panicking I was like "what happened??" then she claims it was about picking out the clothes for the family photoshoot......are you serious girl?? Calm Down!!

I love how Sam started talking about his brothers and saying things about them that they probably didn't want to share with the viewers....like why did he say one of them was Mexican? His older brother has a successful business and he doesn't even remember the name of it? Wow....this is what happens when you choose to sit at home all day and not have a real job Sam!

It was so nice of them to take care of their nephew and feed him before they brought him to Church...oh that's right he didn't!! Nia even suggested they go get him a donut but that would mean that Sam would have to do something nice for someone....and we all know he's the king and people should only do things for him!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Sam is completely unable to pick up on normal social cues.. He continual shocks me with his awkward interactions with their 'friends', (the people who must tolerate them from church) but the awkwardness with his family was too much. It's like he was on his twin brother's last frigging nerve.
salviaplath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by salviaplath »

So they just uploaded a slip n slide vlog where they were being really wild and someone (either his brother Andrew or David judging by the shorts) literally knocks down a small child. It occurs at about 5:50 in todays vlog.
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

brownprincess93 wrote:When Nia started freaking out in the vlog and panicking I was like "what happened??" then she claims it was about picking out the clothes for the family photoshoot......are you serious girl?? Calm Down!!

I love how Sam started talking about his brothers and saying things about them that they probably didn't want to share with the viewers....like why did he say one of them was Mexican? His older brother has a successful business and he doesn't even remember the name of it? Wow....this is what happens when you choose to sit at home all day and not have a real job Sam!

It was so nice of them to take care of their nephew and feed him before they brought him to Church...oh that's right he didn't!! Nia even suggested they go get him a donut but that would mean that Sam would have to do something nice for someone....and we all know he's the king and people should only do things for him!

I have also heard that Mathew has a daughter in Mexico, but I wonder why it is such a secret. Regardless that was a dick move on Sam to bring it up. Also I know he and David's relationship is strained, he mentioned that when they visited them in Florida. I know they grew up without a dad and all, but there is some kind of strange dynamic happening in the family. Like Sam seems to get a long with Andrew well, and Rachael- but I often think she likes Nia and the kids more than Sam. When they're around Mathew it always seems awkward- which is may be his personality or just because Sam is a lot to deal with.

I've always gotten the impression that Michael and Sam get along well, I think his weirdness was just because he is in pain.

About the drone pic/ layouts of the houses. That literally can be shown on google maps, so I'm not sure how much of a privacy issue it is. I mean if you look at my mom's house on google maps she is floating on a raft in the pool and my stepdad is on the riding lawn mower with no shirt. I guess I just don't see the drone issue- maybe it's just a matter of opinion.

Return to “Sam and Nia”