blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

tmarieme wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Why are they such a redneck family? Filming their kids in their underwear and trying on clothes while being barefoot? Doesn't make any sense to me!

Sam doesn't need all these new outfits - the guy doesn't go anywhere or do anything...and how come Nia didn't get anything? The poor girl carried that baby for 9 months and just gets a back seat ride while her family gets to have all the fun!

So a viewer left a note on their car? That is super creepy....I know they don't care but seriously if people can find their car...they can very easily find their home too!!

The only thing I got to say in this instance of Nia not getting clothes is she may not have wanted to try anything on because she's still healing, it may hurt too much for her to try things on. That being said it wouldn't surprise me if on a normal day Sam was only interested in getting himself new things and not Nia. I had to literally stop myself from being a smart ass when I saw a commenter say they hope their future husband is just like Sam. I really wanted to say "except the whole Ashley Madison thing right?". I truly wish people would take a step back and see they are no where near perfect, even though they aren't bad people, I can't get over how much they are idolized.

Sorry for the long post tonight, can't sleep so I caught up on some youtube videos because there is nothing good on TV.
Did something happen that made people think they're not bad people? I have only watched a handful of their blogs and none of them for the last 4-5 months, but I thought everyone pretty much agreed that Sam is horrible. Nia I have a hard time with.... She's obviously dumb and naive and needs to pull her head out of her ass, but she seems sweet with her kids so I have a hard time saying she's a bad person. Sam on the other hand, horrible and possibly psychotic. What changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I wholeheartedly agree that they are not good role models. As far as "bad people" I mean they have their faults, but we have seen them do charity work unlike some "religious" YouTubers out there.

Sam is definitely obnoxious. They are definitely fame crazy. They constantly film their children in weird situations that could lead to pedophiles using their videos for the wrong purpose. Sam has no courteousy for other people. They are set in their ways and blindly follow their religion without question. I mean there is a slew of things wrong with them. Nia I think is a really sweet person, but I feel she is trapped by her circumstances. She is in a religion and of a belief where she is the homemaker. I have always had the feeling that if she left Sam, she wouldn't know what to do because she was not taught to live by herself. If Nia would open her eyes and see that Sam is not cute or funny at all but actually an annoying jerk at times, she might have a change of heart.

Are they completely bad people. No, I don't think so. I would never associate with them, but of all the Christian vloggers out there, they have led by example the best. They go to church and serve their community. I mean the only bad thing they have done was the Ashley Madison stuff, and that was all Sam.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I guess we can just watch what the Shaytards do - and then wait for Sam to copy it in his next vlog!

Didn't they just have Brock's bday celebration with a water slide and barbecue? Not to mention they went out and purchased similar water toys! That is just super creepy - if I were Shay Carl I would sleep with one eye open because I wouldn't be surprised if Sam was standing there watching him sleep with his gross hair all over his face and his eyes bugging out of his head! Hahaha I can actually picture this :)

Did Nia go to school....at all? She is so dumb it blows my mind, obviously as previously discussed in the last vlog you need to wait 6 weeks till you do anything - why is she even thinking for a second she can go down a water slide? Let alone do anything harmful to her stomach? She needs to read some books...not just pick them up off the floor!!

I'm sorry but Logan is way better behaved then Sam will ever be....if anything, Sam should take some pointers on how to act in public from Logan!
salviaplath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by salviaplath »

brownprincess93 wrote: Did Nia go to school....at all? She is so dumb it blows my mind, obviously as previously discussed in the last vlog you need to wait 6 weeks till you do anything - why is she even thinking for a second she can go down a water slide? Let alone do anything harmful to her stomach? She needs to read some books...not just pick them up off the floor!!
I feel like I remember a vlog where she talked about going to school to be a teacher or something along those lines.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I get weird vibes watching the Reader side of the family, mostly Sam, his sister and his mom aka Nana...mom and sister seem like they aren't all there. Sam is the weirdest of all the brothers. Matthew seems embarrassed by him.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Rader! I'm not able to edit posts for some reason?
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Why do you think Nia was upset?
I'm sure Sam's family is a lot to take. She said yesterday that Nana was mad at her, and she's been caught snapping at Sharon before. I think Sam lets his mom over-step.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I liked the part of the newest vlog where nia and sandy were at the hotel. Looks like they were really just having a good time and enjoying each other's company. Sandy didn't have to act like an obnoxious idiot like Sam to get nia to smile and have a good time.

blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

vesti wrote:I get weird vibes watching the Reader side of the family, mostly Sam, his sister and his mom aka Nana...mom and sister seem like they aren't all there. Sam is the weirdest of all the brothers. Matthew seems embarrassed by him.

See I would have said that Rachel seems to be the most normal a long with David. Mom def seems not all there and Sam is by far the most out there. I think pretty much everyone except their mom seems to know that about Sam, but I think David is the least tolerant of him.

I love hearing how we all take it into perspective!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

His sister reminds me of Jamie's sister on the show Mad About You (possibly showing my age!)

His mom just makes me think of someone who takes waaayyyy too many painkillers. Her eyes don't look right.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think it's amazing how these two filmed their baby daughter completely naked and also showed her poop explosion....because she will never get older and have that video shown back to her a million times!!

Do you think Nia really needed a break from the "chaos" or just Sam? :P

I have a feeling Sam's brother was supposed to stay an extra day but left early so that is probably Nia went and stayed at their hotel....who else would take their newborn baby to get away for a night?
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

They treat their kids like pets or dolls with no regard for the fact that they will grow up and probably resent having so many embarrassing moments caught on camera
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I'm catching up on vlogs, and it really aggravated me in the vlog where Juliette smiles when Jia was rushing to get her nails done. Girl, your husband does not work and you just gave birth less than a month ago. Go get your nails done and take your time. He can watch the kids without you. Just goes to show where she sees herself in her household. She obviously sees herself beneath Sam instead of as an equal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

red3head wrote:I liked the part of the newest vlog where nia and sandy were at the hotel. Looks like they were really just having a good time and enjoying each other's company. Sandy didn't have to act like an obnoxious idiot like Sam to get nia to smile and have a good time.

I loved it. It reminded me of how my best friend and I are when we get spend the night (minus the baby :D ). I'm happy she actually able to do it, and Sam didn't stop her. Don't get me wrong it sounded like all he had to do was get them ready for bed (which I know can be a challenge), but at least she was able to get away.

Maybe I just picked up on something that wasn't there but it seemed like she acted totally different without Sam there. She made that statement about breastfeeding and how it took so long and just laughed at it. She was able to complain about something that can be annoying (at times) without justifying it like I feel she has to do with Sam

Also did anyone else catch Sam tell Logan how he kept having to be in the shot? All I could think was "yeah Sam, and you don't??"
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

I watched a recent video of theirs without knowing anything about them and came away thinking that their family seemed on the brink of a breakdown. Not only the immediate family seeming to be off but Sam's siblings (it was the video where he was getting photos taken with all his siblings and mum). His siblings seemed so unhappy and awkward together, it was weird to watch.
He made of point of saying that they were all raised by their single mum. Has he ever mentioned the father? He was there long enough to have 6 kids with her but then no mention of him afterwards? Maybe he had some issues he passed down to his son?
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

I thought it was strange she left and got a hotel room. I mean even on my worst days I've never felt the need to LEAVE for an entire night.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I think Nia seemed happier away from her dumbass husband but who could blame her?
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

vesti wrote:I think Nia seemed happier away from her dumbass husband but who could blame her?

Something def went down, there was no goodbyes or anything.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Sam should get an award for being the most obnoxious and irritating person on YouTube! Can he be any more annoying when he opens up those packages? The guy is such an idiot! Nia comes racing home from the hotel to take care of her sick daughter, and feed all 3 kids while the loser of all time keeps sleeping!! Seriously - go and get a real job so that it makes sense why you need to sleep in! I think Nia's friends have a 2 minute limit for her vlogging - which is probably what she should be doing, like spend quality time with the people you actually know! If it weren't for their church friends, who are forced to put up with them, who knows where they would be right now!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

This pic tho...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sam and Nia”