usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by usernamessuck »

vesti wrote:This pic tho...
I despise that haircut. So many vloggers have their hair longer on top, and I think it just looks ridiculous. Even more so because Sam never gels his hair unless they are going to church.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I hate to be "that girl" but I can't help but think something more is going on between them. It could be a coincidence of course but they don't even seem to be filming together at all. Part of me (the terrible part) just wants Nia to leave Sam however the other part of me thinks that if something is truly going on in their marriage that maybe they should take a step back from daily vlogging for a while so they can focus on fixing things without feeling the need to film everyday. Their fans may be upset but I feel like most adults would understand the need. They just had a baby, it's not uncommon for couples to struggle after that.
I'd love to see if Sam just sits around while Nia literally does all the house work and cooking. It's one thing if one person works and the other one doesn't but their work is YouTube. Obviously Nia is able to get out and do stuff so he must do something unless his mom is there. It still seems like something new that's happening though. Maybe she finally put her foot down and found her voice.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Am I the only one that noticed the way he cut that box open? Freaking PSYCHO.

Something definitely happened though, and good for Nia for sticking up for herself and getting some alone time. The sad thing is that when she came home you could tell he was mad at her, he obviously told her to get home to take care of Symphony, as if he couldn't do it himself, then didn't wake up once she was there, didn't thank her for the sandwich, and I don't think I really noticed him speak to her for the rest of the day? And Nia mentioned "you can tell Sam has been rummaging through the cabinets". What an immature child, your wife is upset with you and you can't even pick up after yourself so she doesn't have to do it when she gets back? And then the way she had Abram give him the sandwich instead of her stuck out to. Anyway, grow the fuck up Sam. I wish she would just leave him already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Sam is such a dick. When he is being a "good father" it mostly feels put on and for the camera. I think he loves his children on a shallow level - this is just the feeling I get from watching. Nia seems much more genuine. I was in a relationship once where I was overshadowed by a very obnoxious, possibly crazy man and I was so much better off when I got rid of him! I feel sorry for her and the kids.
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

probably in a mood because he hasn't been getting any bedroom action for a few now! What with Nia recovering from a c section. (I say recovering..but I don't think the poor girl has been able to spend ONE day in bed!)

Don't forget it was at this stage with their last baby that Sam turned to Ashley Madison...This time Poor Nia probably performed right up to due date..but Obviously needs time off from pleasing Sam after the birth. Now that's its been 4 weeks she might be getting pressure to perform and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the tension/hotel stay is about.
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

tinker74 wrote:probably in a mood because he hasn't been getting any bedroom action for a few now! What with Nia recovering from a c section. (I say recovering..but I don't think the poor girl has been able to spend ONE day in bed!)

Don't forget it was at this stage with their last baby that Sam turned to Ashley Madison...This time Poor Nia probably performed right up to due date..but Obviously needs time off from pleasing Sam after the birth. Now that's its been 4 weeks she might be getting pressure to perform and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the tension/hotel stay is about.

I couldn't help but wonder the very same thing.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Did Nia want to mention one more time that the babies would get ice-cream through breastfeeding? She only said it like 10 times - and then she did this awkward scene where she made kids sit with teddy bears and made them "nurse" as well....this family is beyond strange!! There was a part where Symphony was saying her father was too busy vlogging so she didn't want to disturb him....that is really sad....he should be putting his family first!

Sam broke the drone...so what else is new....and obviously Nia isn't allowed to show any emotion to that because he can do whatever he wants and she has to sit and obey for life. Did you see how he offered to hold Juliet and claimed he was too busy vlogging so he didn't take the car seat....this guy is just ridiculous! Nia is gone again tonight....wow 3 days in a row....didn't know she was allowed out that much!!

Well since your neighbours can't stand you...it's about time you jump in and start doing things for free to win them back!! hahaha Sam thinks he's the don of texas :D
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

Ok so Nia posted a video on her channel about what she has on her diaper bag and she mentions how she carries a baby wrap because they already have a double stroller and they don't want to get a triple stroller. Um, isn't Symphony a little bit too old to be on a stroller?????
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

ag1116 wrote:Ok so Nia posted a video on her channel about what she has on her diaper bag and she mentions how she carries a baby wrap because they already have a double stroller and they don't want to get a triple stroller. Um, isn't Symphony a little bit too old to be on a stroller?????
I've always thought Symphony should be out of the stroller by now. I think they make her say in it because she has a history of darting away (remember new York in the m&m store?). Besides that though she'll be 6 soon, and that is more than old enough to know you don't run away from your parents. They just need to teach her.

ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

usernamessuck wrote:
ag1116 wrote:Ok so Nia posted a video on her channel about what she has on her diaper bag and she mentions how she carries a baby wrap because they already have a double stroller and they don't want to get a triple stroller. Um, isn't Symphony a little bit too old to be on a stroller?????
I've always thought Symphony should be out of the stroller by now. I think they make her say in it because she has a history of darting away (remember new York in the m&m store?). Besides that though she'll be 6 soon, and that is more than old enough to know you don't run away from your parents. They just need to teach her.

A few people in the comments called her out on that and she said that she likes the stroller to keep Symphony secure but just like you said they should teach her how not to wonder off when they're in public. She also said that Juliet won't be using the stroller until she sits up so that probably means that Abram is also going to be 5+ years old sharing a stroller with Juliet.

I laughed a little when she said she carries a neutral burp cloth so that Sam doesn't feel embarrassed using one with flowers or bows in public. Lol what? Is Sam's masculinity really that fragile?
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm SOOO glad I'm not the only one who thinks Sam is a fucking loser!! I've only seen a few of their videos, but oh my goodness! Nia really needs to get away from Sam. She deserves so much better. Yeah, it would suck for the kids, but Sam is doing next to nothing for them and treats his wife like a slave. I mean, did he seriously make Nia come home to take care of their sick daughter while he went to sleep?

Speaking of the kids, I cannot believe their older daughter is named Symphony!!! What??? I feel bad for the kid. She's going to be an adult someday. Hiring committees are going to laugh upon seeing her name on job applications, and that's sad. Maybe she'll go by her middle name. Pearl is a pretty name.

That's all I'm going to say about Sam & Nia.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Yeah parents dropped the ball with that damn name. Don't think homegirl is gonna become Dr Symphony Rader. Oh wait she's a girl, Sam will do his best to instill in her mind that women are for making babies and sandwiches
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

They aggravate me with how strongly they stereotype their children. On one father-daughter date, Symphony got a boy toy in her happy meal and Sam threw a full on FIT. I doubt they'll expect Symphony to grow up to be anything but a mother. Even though she has a serious interest in biology with how well she learned on that weird organ/skeleton toy she has.

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

usernamessuck wrote:They aggravate me with how strongly they stereotype their children. On one father-daughter date, Symphony got a boy toy in her happy meal and Sam threw a full on FIT. I doubt they'll expect Symphony to grow up to be anything but a mother. Even though she has a serious interest in biology with how well she learned on that weird organ/skeleton toy she has.

Seriously though it's ridiculous how much they force gender specific things on their kids. I'm not one who thinks things need to be gender neutral or have an issue with dressing girls in pink and boys in blue. I'm not trying to start a debate or anything I know people do completely believe things need to be gender neutral until they can choose and that's fine.
I just think Sam takes it sooo far. Your daughter can play with "boy" toys and your your son can play with "girl" toys. Sam if you're reading here just so you know I was a huge tom boy as a child. I liked football, baseball, fishing, and hated all things pink, but now at 25 I am plenty "girly". I like some things that are pink, and I wear dresses. Thank God my mom let me be who I was and play with "boy" things.

I feel like on many of his videos he tries so hard to prove how manly he is so much so that I can smell the pseudo testosterone through the screen.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Does anyone watch Michaels (Sam's twin) vlogs? I got curious after their recent family videos and how different he seemed from Sam on their channel (he seemed like it couldn't stand Sam), so I watched a few, and it's freaking me out how much he actually acts like Sam. I haven't seen anything that stands out as especially psycho yet, but their personality seems SO similar. And his wife seems either incredibly miserable and depressed or she's just a huge bitch.

tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Does anyone watch Michaels (Sam's twin) vlogs? I got curious after their recent family videos and how different he seemed from Sam on their channel (he seemed like it couldn't stand Sam), so I watched a few, and it's freaking me out how much he actually acts like Sam. I haven't seen anything that stands out as especially psycho yet, but their personality seems SO similar. And his wife seems either incredibly miserable and depressed or she's just a huge bitch.

LOL..I thought that too..I have only watched a few granted..but the wife does seem miserable.
I find it so weird how Sam NEVER shouts out his twin brothers vlog..or does the whole "links down below" thing for him. He could really help him out if he did that...but he hardly even shows them in hisown vlog at all! Baby Cora with all the hair..beautiful..has been in people magazine and her pic went viral..Methinks Sammy is green with envy at his twins beautiful baby going viral and has thrown his toys out of the pram.
He has confessed before that they are very competitive...well he has barely shown Coral in the vlogs and I don't think I have seen his twins wife Drea once since they have been over? its all so weird...He wants his own family/new baby to be the star of his show so much that he has basically left that beautiful Coral out almost entirely..(I think she was shown for about 30 secs total in about 4 days of vlogs they were together..and he never mentioned her hair..people magazine..or the today show talking about her)
ringoring

Unread post by ringoring »

I'm not sure if any of you watch shane dawson, but on one of his newest videos "Scary Celebrity Hoaxes" at around the 20 second mark I'm pretty positive he is talking about sam & Nia
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I always thought Michael's wife was a bitch. She gets totally annoyed with him so easily and doesn't look like she enjoys being on camera, but he could be making her seem that way. I'm sure I'd act the same way if I was married to a Rader.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I don't get why any of these family vloggers need drones. They're good for like travel vloggers. Doesn't fit with the family vlog genre.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

tmarieme wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:They aggravate me with how strongly they stereotype their children. On one father-daughter date, Symphony got a boy toy in her happy meal and Sam threw a full on FIT. I doubt they'll expect Symphony to grow up to be anything but a mother. Even though she has a serious interest in biology with how well she learned on that weird organ/skeleton toy she has.

Seriously though it's ridiculous how much they force gender specific things on their kids. I'm not one who thinks things need to be gender neutral or have an issue with dressing girls in pink and boys in blue. I'm not trying to start a debate or anything I know people do completely believe things need to be gender neutral until they can choose and that's fine.
I just think Sam takes it sooo far. Your daughter can play with "boy" toys and your your son can play with "girl" toys. Sam if you're reading here just so you know I was a huge tom boy as a child. I liked football, baseball, fishing, and hated all things pink, but now at 25 I am plenty "girly". I like some things that are pink, and I wear dresses. Thank God my mom let me be who I was and play with "boy" things.

I feel like on many of his videos he tries so hard to prove how manly he is so much so that I can smell the pseudo testosterone through the screen.

That's his Axe body spray.

Sam was a damn moron about that happy meal toy. My daughter is fairly girly, like she loves dresses and wishes she could wear makeup, has always liked dolls etc, but she also had Matchbox cars as a little kid. She loves the Carolina Panthers and is just as likely to choose to wear her Jonathan Stewart jersey as she is a dress. I don't limit her interests or try to make her feel bad for liking whatever she likes.

Return to “Sam and Nia”