taylortot1501
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySuckerBribes (Part 67)

Unread post by taylortot1501 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016070 ... 60bf40.jpg[/img]

Look at the last skull. It applies, right?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I honestly think Missy is either done or close to being done with BF. It would explain her recent weight gain, she never talks or shows it anymore (like they used to), etc... I may be wrong but oh well.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Acbsktbll wrote:I honestly think Missy is either done or close to being done with BF. It would explain her recent weight gain, she never talks or shows it anymore (like they used to), etc... I may be wrong but oh well.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
She even mentioned that he wasnt breast feeding as much and thats why she started the pouches so he would get more food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

aurora85 wrote:My partner's nephew was trying to climb on the counter when he was younger, he slipped off and tore his nutsack open on the corner of an open cupboard door... I hear it was pretty bad. Needless to say he had to go to the hospital for stitches and never tried that again. Poor kid.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
As a guy that sent shivers down my spine.
I can feel the pain, ouch.
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

These are some comments on their Instagram. I couldn't deal with that on a daily basis. It's making me nauseous to read it just this once. This is also why I wouldn't want my target audience to be children. That has to be a kid trolling for attention. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016070 ... 15a636.png[/img]

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

runnerduck wrote:These are some comments on their Instagram. I couldn't deal with that on a daily basis. It's making me nauseous to read it just this once. This is also why I wouldn't want my target audience to be children. That has to be a kid trolling for attention. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016070 ... 15a636.png[/img]

This person also posted on e+j's Instagram. Screenshots were in the thread. Even if it is a young fan, it's still disgusting and wrong that her parent's aren't monitoring her Internet usage.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

runnerduck wrote:These are some comments on their Instagram. I couldn't deal with that on a daily basis. It's making me nauseous to read it just this once. This is also why I wouldn't want my target audience to be children. That has to be a kid trolling for attention. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016070 ... 15a636.png[/img]

That is seriously disturbing Image

runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Off topic but I wonder what the parents reaction would be to seeing their child post something like that.

I can't even imagine how I would respond.

marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

runnerduck wrote:Off topic but I wonder what the parents reaction would be to seeing their child post something like that.

I can't even imagine how I would respond.

I would spank my daughter but being realistic, this kid had to learn it from somewhere I'm sure her parents aren't any better #JUDGING

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Well she said she's not pregnant (and I know they lie) but the speculation started a while ago now, I think it is just her bad diet and a food baby that she's got going on.

GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

How do them chickens get more nutritious food than Finley and Oliver? Lol. She studies for food ideas for the chickens, but puts frozen pancakes in front of Oliver for dinner and frozen peas for Finley? Take some time to make your own children home made nutritious food, it's not rocket science! Lord knows you have all the time in the world.

Also, that knife on the counter when she opened the frozen berries and left it there while Oliver was sitting on the counter. Parenting 101. It takes half a second for something terrible to happen.

Ugh I have a migraine!

tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tryingtosleep »

First time posting, but did anyone see on Missy's instagram, she posted a photo of Oli and all the comments were saying how jealous of his tan. I'm honestly appalled as a New Zealander we are taught to be incredibly cautious of the sun due to the hole in the ozone layer. In university we were taught that tanning is skin damage, how the fuck can people say they're jealous of a 3 year olds tan.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

tryingtosleep wrote:First time posting, but did anyone see on Missy's instagram, she posted a photo of Oli and all the comments were saying how jealous of his tan. I'm honestly appalled as a New Zealander we are taught to be incredibly cautious of the sun due to the hole in the ozone layer. In university we were taught that tanning is skin damage, how the fuck can people say they're jealous of a 3 year olds tan.
Tbf as someone also living in NZ it isn't as bad there cause there is no ozone hole letting a bunch of bad stuff through - as long as they're putting sunscreen on it isn't a bit deal. The issue here is more people underestimate the suns strength and do get burnt when trying to tan
tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tryingtosleep »

tgo93 wrote:
tryingtosleep wrote:First time posting, but did anyone see on Missy's instagram, she posted a photo of Oli and all the comments were saying how jealous of his tan. I'm honestly appalled as a New Zealander we are taught to be incredibly cautious of the sun due to the hole in the ozone layer. In university we were taught that tanning is skin damage, how the fuck can people say they're jealous of a 3 year olds tan.
Tbf as someone also living in NZ it isn't as bad there cause there is no ozone hole letting a bunch of bad stuff through - as long as they're putting sunscreen on it isn't a bit deal. The issue here is more people underestimate the suns strength and do get burnt when trying to tan
Yeah true, I feel like you can see a tan line just above his togs? Is this a normal thing in Cali are there bronzed toddlers running around everywhere
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

tryingtosleep wrote:
tgo93 wrote:
Yeah true, I feel like you can see a tan line just above his togs? Is this a normal thing in Cali are there bronzed toddlers running around everywhere
Californian here, lots of little ones who are in the pool often have a nice tan- my 4 year old included. I definitely lather him up in sunscreen and apply it often but he still tans.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Been off the grid and in the woods for a week for vacation so I'm way WAY behind but... If that super secret project is a toy chest for Ollie for a toy review channel.. lets just say i don't think they realize how much work is going to have to go into this for them. Ollie CANT FUCKING TALK!!!!!!! thats the number one issue. How is a 3 year old going to have a YT channel when he can only say about 3 clear sentences. Is it just going to be Ollie screaming OPEN IT and MINE for 10 mins?? Are they just going to have him parrot phrases the whole time? Do they realize how awful these videos are going to look with all the cuts and edits they will have to do to make him look like he can talk? Looking forward to seeing him mumble and talk in "Odin-ese" the whole time.
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

GossipKween92 wrote:Image

The stupid chickens didn't eat the stuff anyway. So much fruit for three little chicks .. Idiots, absolute idiots Image
GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016070 ... 1014ba.png[/img]

Get ready for the "EPIC" piece of crap intro Bryan has been working "so hard on" (tough life).

Money is on that its not even an original idea of theirs. Lord know they are far from original. Hold onto your hats family!

GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

2 mins uploaded and 1600 views? Their minions are damn quick!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The intro was far from epic, Bryan sounds so effing bad my god! Notice they edited out the facial swelling ect in Finn's newborn segment. Why not just use pics of him a few days later instead of chopping off half his head and only using video where missy is covering his head?? and what exactly was it supposed to be "inspired' by? He said it would look like something we had seen, im not catching it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”