blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

tinker74 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:Does anyone watch Michaels (Sam's twin) vlogs? I got curious after their recent family videos and how different he seemed from Sam on their channel (he seemed like it couldn't stand Sam), so I watched a few, and it's freaking me out how much he actually acts like Sam. I haven't seen anything that stands out as especially psycho yet, but their personality seems SO similar. And his wife seems either incredibly miserable and depressed or she's just a huge bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL..I thought that too..I have only watched a few granted..but the wife does seem miserable.
I find it so weird how Sam NEVER shouts out his twin brothers vlog..or does the whole "links down below" thing for him. He could really help him out if he did that...but he hardly even shows them in hisown vlog at all! Baby Cora with all the hair..beautiful..has been in people magazine and her pic went viral..Methinks Sammy is green with envy at his twins beautiful baby going viral and has thrown his toys out of the pram.
He has confessed before that they are very competitive...well he has barely shown Coral in the vlogs and I don't think I have seen his twins wife Drea once since they have been over? its all so weird...He wants his own family/new baby to be the star of his show so much that he has basically left that beautiful Coral out almost entirely..(I think she was shown for about 30 secs total in about 4 days of vlogs they were together..and he never mentioned her hair..people magazine..or the today show talking about her)
Oh I'm sure it's all about Sam being worried that they will steal his thunder. I find Mike's editing style to be much better and his music choices are as well, and of course Coral is absolutely the cutest little thing, so I'm sure Sam feels threatened by her recent fame. Mike's videos are a little bit more boring just because he only has a young baby right now and his wife is extremely dull and seems to not want anything to do with talking to the camera. But despite their crazy similarities Mike seems a tad bit more likable and less psycho than Sam (take that with a grain of salt because I've only watched like 5 or 6 of Mike's vlogs, but Sam's crazy shows in every one of his so...), so I'm sure Sam is afraid they will "steal" his minions if he gives them regular shout outs.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

So I'm catching up on their videos...

Watching nia come home from her night away and instantly start cooking and taking care of symphony was sad.
No wonder she struggles with PPD....

But the sandwhich thing...abram gave him the sandwhich because he was asking everyone if they wanted one.
I didn't see that as nia and sam fighting...
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

I worry for Abram with that pool!...These two are not the most responsible parents when it comes to safety..they have just lucked out so far. Those kids are the sweetest.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016070 ... a72bb5.jpg[/img]

...but Sam has not spoken to his father since his father "left" his family. I looked at his page. He's a truck driver. If he thinks that his dad having a job where he travels equals his dad leaving them.....hahahaha
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

flightlessbird wrote:
...but Sam has not spoken to his father since his father "left" his family. I looked at his page. He's a truck driver. If he thinks that his dad having a job where he travels equals his dad leaving them.....hahahaha
But saying that his father traveled for work doesn't sound as OMG-DRAMA as "he abandoned us!"...

The biggest crime is that Thom Rader didn't use a condom. Also dropping Sam on his head untold number of times probably wasnt a great thing.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Sam did explain that his father had an affair and left their mother when he was a teenager. I think he was around 15. I got the impression that the kids wanted nothing to do with him after that. The mom didn't raise the kids alone from when they were little; they were all teenagers.

I think it's in the vlog where he talks about burning all of his pets bodies when they died.

"You're a creepy mother f@@ker, you know that, Dexter?"
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

saltliferocks wrote:Sam did explain that his father had an affair and left their mother when he was a teenager. I think he was around 15. I got the impression that the kids wanted nothing to do with him after that. The mom didn't raise the kids alone from when they were little; they were all teenagers.

I think it's in the vlog where he talks about burning all of his pets bodies when they died.

"You're a creepy mother f@@ker, you know that, Dexter?"
Ummmmm did he really talk about that?

btw can someone tell me this notification squad is? I keep seeing comments that say "where's the notification squad at?"

The only thing I will say is props to Nia with the whole not saying anything to Abram about breastfeeding his puppy (I think). I have hopes they're getting better about the gender things but I doubt it.

This isn't really against them but does anyone know do they really have people catch those fish with hooks take them out of the water and then throw them back in?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I don't normally watch Sam and Nia but their pool full of orbeez looked so gross. How are they going to clean that up?

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

@tmarie,
Yes. He did.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

saltliferocks wrote:Sam did explain that his father had an affair and left their mother when he was a teenager. I think he was around 15. I got the impression that the kids wanted nothing to do with him after that. The mom didn't raise the kids alone from when they were little; they were all teenagers.

That explains it....when Sam's daddy got the hell of of dodge and left that druggie looking spaced out mom, it created psychotic break in Sam, emotionally stunting him at 15. That's why he acts the way he does. Damn I should be a therapist.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Wooow...what a waste of water.
1,000s of gallons wasted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

vesti wrote:

That explains it....when Sam's daddy got the hell of of dodge and left that druggie looking spaced out mom, it created psychotic break in Sam, emotionally stunting him at 15. That's why he acts the way he does. Damn I should be a therapist.
There's an older vlog where Sam talked about how his dad would take him and his brothers out to eat with the women he was having an affair with, and I vaguely remember him saying how they would go to her house and just hang out while their dad went into the bedroom with her, and then go back home to his moms as if nothing happened.
Sam has serious dad issues, remember when he tried to use a power saw and cut his hand? He said his first thought was how angry he was at his dad for leaving him and not being there to teach him how to properly use tools.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

That's awful that Sam's dad would bring his kids along when he had his affairs. It makes it all the stranger that Sam was seeking out an affair himself after living through that as a child.

I forgot just how plain weird these two are. On Nia's channel, she emphasized that she needs at least one "gender neutral" burp cloth because her husband isn't comfortable using one otherwise. What grown man gives a hoot about a pink burp cloth when he's holding his daughter? It's clear she bends over backwards to cater to his weird demands and eccentricities.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The vlog where Sam talks about his dad & where he laughs about how it took 3 days to burn his dead dog's body.. This vlog sticks out to me, because it opened my eyes to how creepy he is.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DP:
I cannot imagine what it must feel like to be in that house in person. You can feel the bad energy through the screen. It looks like a house off of one of those ghost hunter shows.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Orbeez thing was such a ripoff of Cullen. He's been filling MG's baby pool with orbeez for months. Just a few days ago he filled a truck bed with like 200,000 orbeez I think. Guess Sam doesn't hate him enough to take ideas from him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

saltliferocks wrote:DP:
I cannot imagine what it must feel like to be in that house in person. You can feel the bad energy through the screen. It looks like a house off of one of those ghost hunter shows.
I thought it was just me who gets bad vibes/a bad feeling from video their house. There is definitely bad energy in there. Oreo knows it!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Two part vlog? Can you say Ad$en$e?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

After watching yesterday's vlog I'm sure Matthew and his girlfriend won't last. She was legitimately angry because he lit a firework right behind her and Sam just mocked her. He even put her angry face on the thumbnail. I'm sure they're not used to women calling them out on their shit.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

No they're used to women going teehee and seeming to worship the rader ground they walk/wallow around on

Return to “Sam and Nia”