Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I just got around to watching a couple of Sam's brother's vlog.. Wow.. Get a clue, dude.. Your wife looks like she would rather be anywhere else, than to deal with you.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

That orbeez pool looked disgusting
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

tmarieme wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:Sam did explain that his father had an affair and left their mother when he was a teenager. I think he was around 15. I got the impression that the kids wanted nothing to do with him after that. The mom didn't raise the kids alone from when they were little; they were all teenagers.

I think it's in the vlog where he talks about burning all of his pets bodies when they died.

"You're a creepy mother f@@ker, you know that, Dexter?"
Ummmmm did he really talk about that?

btw can someone tell me this notification squad is? I keep seeing comments that say "where's the notification squad at?"

The only thing I will say is props to Nia with the whole not saying anything to Abram about breastfeeding his puppy (I think). I have hopes they're getting better about the gender things but I doubt it.

This isn't really against them but does anyone know do they really have people catch those fish with hooks take them out of the water and then throw them back in?
The notification squad is people who get notifications when the vlog is uploaded,
So like...probably just 12 year olds

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Sam has a lot of issues that he needs to see a therapist for, not just speaking to his church friends. They can't fix your crazy.
stocktrader123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by stocktrader123 »

biggest regret in highschool is not focusing enough on football? we have ourselves an uncle rico over here...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Is anyone getting the vibe that Sam's family is annoyed with him filming them all the time? Even his brother Andrew that lived with them looks uncomfortable when Sam talks to him on camera.

I couldn't even watch the Orbeez video - looked insane to me and I don't know how Nia tolerates Sam doing such stupid things. So Symphony will be 6 soon....I think Nia will keep her in the stroller for another year or so, it's so weird. That's why the poor kid is having trouble acting her age - they keep babying her.

Sam acts like he runs the family - like even when they go to shop or to eat, he's like "all eyes on me" - so annoying!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

They treat and talk to symphony like a baby, but the second she starts crying, Sam will taunt her for being a baby. I can't stand that.
soupie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by soupie »

i know this one's a few weeks old, but i missed it somehow. love the "playing mommy" thumbnail...y'know sam, some people just call that "parenting your newborn"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I just watched the orbeez pool video and the water looked so disgusting! I would never swim in that pool...they are such a redneck family
#FreeFinleyandJackson
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

Can Sam just hold Juliet correctly, she looks so uncomfortable. It's amazing how this is his 3rd child, but how he was holding her I would assume his first. Put the camera down so you can hold your daughter correctly!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... bee987.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 9bc6b8.jpg[/img]
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Omg! He nearly slipped into the lawnmower! How freaking dangerous. His son was crying.

Here's a tip Sam, don't mow wet slippery things. You will slip over! Who thought it was a good idea to put a lawn mower into a swimming pool?
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Even the kids know Sam is a total moron. When he had the mower in their pool Symphony said "that's for the ground..."

Idiot. Dangerous as hell and he risked doing damage to the liner of their pool. He has no value for anything, ruined a GoPro camera and casually mentioned it. They seem like wasteful people and I feel like that goes against the Christian good guy image lil Sammy tries to present. Whenever he's on camera I just think what a giant douche he is.

And yesterday's vlog at the water park...ummm why the hell couldn't they throw a pool cover up or a T-shirt over the kids swimsuits when they left the park and stopped at sweet frog?? They just do such dumb things all the time it makes me wonder how either parent remembers how to breathe the air to stay alive.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I was also a little surprised they let Nia onto the lazy river while holding a tiny infant? Idk because I never took my daughter to a water park until she was bigger and could swim or wear a life jacket, but it seemed maybe a little dangerous if that tube flipped, or the baby slipped out, or if heaven forbid Nia had a medical emergency while holding the baby...i mean a lazy river is still a moving body of water. Wouldn't have been something I'd have done when my daughter was an infant.

*The water park we go to even had my girl wear a lifejacket while she sat on my lap on the inner tube for the lazy river, and she was around 3 or 4 years old and could swim! It was a height thing and anyone under a certain height has to wear one regardless.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Their house has such a 90's vibe. I can't believe they have renovated it that way! With the pink and mint, blue and yellow/cream lounge area, blue.... It looks horrible!

And did he really throw those orbeez over his fence and onto (I'm presuming) somebody else's land? What a jerk. If that were me, I would have shovelled them all back onto his property!
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

Chatabox wrote:Their house has such a 90's vibe. I can't believe they have renovated it that way! With the pink and mint, blue and yellow/cream lounge area, blue.... It looks horrible!

And did he really throw those orbeez over his fence and onto (I'm presuming) somebody else's land? What a jerk. If that were me, I would have shovelled them all back onto his property!

I think he emptied it onto land that is currently not being occupied which is still not ok. He said that the orbeez are biodegradable but when it's such a big amount it's going to take a long time for them to decompose. Now his solution is to pour some chemical to make them disappear faster which defeats the purpose of the orbeez being biodegradable because now he's going to pour chemicals on land he doesn't event know. I don't think this guy has any common sense.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I hate when he records with the gopro. Especially in the water. The sound makes me want to scream.like your head is bobbing under water and your ears are plugged. Gross.

Also why the hell does Nia beat Juliet's back like that????
I've had two babys and my friends all have babys and never have I or anyone I know needed to beat their backs like that.
You can just hear it "whack whack wahck"...poor thing...
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

mac-n-cheese wrote:I hate when he records with the gopro. Especially in the water. The sound makes me want to scream.like your head is bobbing under water and your ears are plugged. Gross.

I've had two babys and my friends all have babys and never have I or anyone I know needed to beat their backs like that.
You can just hear it "whack whack wahck"...poor thing...
For being a photographer and a vloggers he really has the worst go pro. I mean the audio is terrible. Even CK (who aren't entirely into the latest tech) have a good go pro that has a good mic.

On the burping thing, my sister pats my nieces way harder than that, and I've gotten pretty rough too (it's a habit we picked up from NICU nurses). It really doesn't hurt them, and babies that are particularly gassy are easier to burp that way. I pat my little niece on the bum to get her to stop whining and calm down while I hold her. So, I've never seen a problem with it. Babies aren't that breakable.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

[quote="mac-n-cheese"]I hate when he records with the gopro. Especially in the water. The sound makes me want to scream.like your head is bobbing under water and your ears are plugged. Gross.

You can just hear it "whack whack wahck"...poor thing...[/quote
When mine were babies I burped them like that. It's not actually hitting them that hard that causes the noise, it kind of echoes (that's the only word I can think of to explain it). Mine actually liked to be burped harder, I think it was like a massage to them
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I agree about the water noise when he films, other vloggers are smart and they put music over the audio so that they don't annoy their viewers.....but no...not Sam...it's like he lives to be annoying on a daily basis. I don't know understand Nia sometimes...she acts like everything is perfectly fine when clearly her husband is the biggest train wreck on YouTube! He has no care for his surroundings and acts like the biggest idiot in front of his kids. They all do this fake over the top laugh over him acting "silly" :?

Nia said she was "cheating" by going in the pool early by a few days....seriously....that ugly pool isn't going anywhere Nia....the fact that you would risk going in that thing when you know it's still not okay is just so stupid.

They should just change their catch phrase from "We're In This Together" to "Our Son's In His Underwear"..... can we got a vlog that doesn't have Abaram in his underwear? Nobody needs to see that! Can't wait for these kids to get older and give their parents a piece of their mind!!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Sam took out "#blacklivesmatter" out of yesterday's title vlog. If you have to constantly rename your vlogs and thumbnails because it's upsetting people, then you shouldn't be on YouTube.
Same with the using Nia as click bait. I stopped watching CTXFC vlogs because I got annoyed of Charles using Allie as click bait.

Return to “Sam and Nia”