Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by Withlovefromparis »

Just watched the lawnmower video. It made me cringe so much. Especially the slipping part with his son watching.
What kind of psycho does that ? Strapping a dangerous machine like that and playing around with it ?
In tomorrow's vlog he will probably film himself slaughtering his whole family and filling the pool with their blood.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

All jokes aside Sam does strike me as the type of person who could hurt his family. He will say God told him to.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I just caught up on their last few videos, what was the point of the whole lawnmower thing? I was so confused, he never explained it at all. Just to make disgusting sludge? Ridiculous.

I must admit though, I laughed a lot throughout the twin challenge. But Nia looked annoyed and like always Michaels wife looked like she wanted to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh and the fireworks video. What the everloving hell. These people act like a bunch of 16 year old boys. There were so many moments throughout that video that they are SO lucky someone wasn't seriously injured. And there were children around! Are those fireworks that go in to the sky legal in Texas? They're against the law in California so I was curious. I will admit the drone footage was kind of cool, but probably only because no one else does that because they actually care about possibly blowing up their drone. I can't believe how wasteful Sam is when it comes to expensive electronics. He could've broken their lawn mower as well with the whole pool thing.

vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Oh god that color Sam chose to paint at the bottom of the house is so fug. Barf they have no sense of style
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I really don't think Nia was hitting Juliet too hard. If she was more than likely Juliet would have been fussing. Some kids like it when it's a little more rough, others don't.
My biggest complaint over recent videos was Sam's "that's an order face". I wish I had stopped it before I saw crazy eyes.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Withlovefromparis wrote:Just watched the lawnmower video. It made me cringe so much. Especially the slipping part with his son watching.
What kind of psycho does that ? Strapping a dangerous machine like that and playing around with it ?
In tomorrow's vlog he will probably film himself slaughtering his whole family and filling the pool with their blood.
I still don't understand the reasoning behind the mower thing.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Sam is in manic mode. He cycles SO fast! It seems pretty obvious that he takes meds. I think once they start working, they cause him to feel sluggish and sleepy. (although, he thinks it's Satan that is making him sleepy)
Like most people who struggle like him, he prefers to be manic. I would not be surprised to learn that Sharon and Sam's twin, brother, Michael also suffer with severe mental illness. Maybe that had something to do with the dad leaving Sharon. My experience working with psych/ chemical dependence patients, is that the families suffer just as much, if not more..
I have only watched a few of Michael's vlogs, but Drea has made comments about Michael being unable to get out of bed for days at a time. Sharon very well could be strung out on narcotics. However, I get the impression she may be on psych meds, as well.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Is Sharon Sam's mom? If so, she appears to be VERY "off" in the face/eyes. She does appear medicated.

I would be so curious to know if Sam's temper flares when he's not showing off for the camera.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I have no doubt that Sam's temper probably gets out of control when their are no cameras around. Has anyone else noticed that their dog always seems terrified, especially around Sam? That's a big sign. Although I will admit their children are extremely sweet and kind hearted it seems, so I would hope that they are not subjected to that kind of thing. If they are, it will only be a matter of time before their behavior shows it.

That's interesting that Drea has talked about Mike staying in bed for days. As I mentioned earlier he and Sam's personality seems nearly identical. It's kind of creepy. And also crazy that it shows that mental illness really is something you're born with, or at least more prone to than others.

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Do you really think if Sam was bipolar they wouldn't vlog about it. I mean talk about the views "my struggle with being bipolar". He'd come out like such a hero, and amazing man who has overcome so much. Part of me thinks he's too narcissistic to ignore the praise he'd get but the other part of me wonders if his narcissism would keep him from admitting that there is anything wrong with him. The experience I have had with those suffering from bipolar or like disorders do not have an issue admitting to it when they are on their meds.
There was a vlog the other day where Oreo was walking into the room where the kids were being filmed and she literally turned around the second she looked at the family. I think Nia was filming though. That struck me as a little odd. I don't think they are physically abusing her though, maybe they always shoo her and ignore her.

Sam is good at editing, however all this new stuff he's trying out, the package opening, walking through the house like an oaf, etc. is super annoying. I hear he's acting like another youtuber. Is this other person just as annoying?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Sam is a desperate "Shay Carl" wannabe!! He isn't even funny and tries real hard at making his "eye bulging" and "crazy expressions" a thing - it's not going to happen so give it a rest you weirdo!

I don't think Nia has a say in the video editing - you can tell there are things in there that she probably wouldn't want everyone to see - but Sam has full control and she has to take the back seat as usual.

Every time they go out - they don't even blur people's faces, so you can see people trying to dodge their camera or look the other way. I think Sam is waiting for the day he gets a few "fans" coming up to him while he's vlogging so he can be like "wow this happens all the time - I'm so famous" hahahaha
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I don't know any YouTubers that go in public and blur faces, but they are more conscious their surroundings. Like yesterday, Cullen (sorry to always bring them up, but I feel it's good to compare since Sam and Nia don't like them)... Anyway Cullen and Gaines were playing at a birthday party. The camera was low and zoomed in on Gaines so that we couldn't see anyone else. If we did it was just one child running through the frame in the background. Sam doesn't do this. He films anywhere and everywhere. He keeps other people's children in the shot. I mean they really are very bad at this vlogging thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

The house in their new video looks pretty pricey especially with the yard and lake side....

Seeing the kids standing on the dock...uhg god.....
Well if they get that house we can plan for some

"THEY ALMOST DROWNED" click bait titles....

They don't pay attention to their kids the way it is...
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

After watching Michael, no wonder Sam thinks that he is normal. They are so much alike!
It's SO obvious when vloggers are trying to copy other people. The most successful vloggers don't copy others. They find their own niche... And, they are authentic..
I watched their Disney trip with The Dumbs again recently. The way Sam was fan girling over Bryan was embarrassing!
I have to admit. I'd much rather see the shit show Sam, than watch his boring vlogs when he is on his meds.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

mac-n-cheese wrote:The house in their new video looks pretty pricey especially with the yard and lake side....

Seeing the kids standing on the dock...uhg god.....
Well if they get that house we can plan for some

"THEY ALMOST DROWNED" click bait titles....

They don't pay attention to their kids the way it is...
"TODDLER ATTACKED BY ALLIGATOR" - Abram standing on the edge of the pond with a plastic toy gator.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So basically Abaram had a meltdown before Nia left the house, and Sam thought it would be a great idea to build a ladder from the roof of their house to jump in the pool?? Yeah...because the two ladders they already have are so sturdy right?? I could've sworn Abaram would have felt back a few times in today's vlog alone!

You would think that Nia would learn how to support her baby's neck by now - she held her upright for quite some time and you could tell the baby was not happy at all!

The Rader's are looking to buy a new house - since this one is such a beauty! I mean the decor alone screams "YARD SALE" hahahaha
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

That slide from the shed roof to the pool just seems like the dumbest idea. Their backyard looks like it would smell horrible
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

So floating around in the pool with the kids is too boring for Sam so he's building a slide??? He keeps staying that he's still a kid inside since his dad wasn't there he didn't have an adult male figure. At some point he just needs to get over it and grow up for the sake of his kids. I don't understand how Nia supports his stupid projects when they could potentially put their kids in danger. The last thing they need is some crappy slide that their dad made just out of boredom.
Also I don't understand how they already hit 700K subscribers because from what I've seen they're some of the most disliked families on YouTube.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Sam is so ridiculous. Someone on here said his dad actually left his mom when they were older children. Sorry Sam, there are lots of people in the world who have never even met their father, but they still manage to be decent human beings that aren't immature jerks. He's got such a victim complex. Like he's overcome so much when in reality he's only had minor hurdles to jump over. He had a family. He went to school and finished. He had a great job that he quit because he wanted to "famous."

They may have 700,000 subs, but their still getting the lowest views in the family vlogging category. I'm sure they bought those subs or they are spam or something. No way they could have 700,000 subs and have so few views on the videos.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “Sam and Nia”