Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Sam just needs to let go of the past and move on and quit blaming his dad's absence for everything! If one of the kids get hurt from using that thing he calls a slide he will blame his father for that too... grow the fuck up Sam
#FreeFinleyandJackson
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadie »

Suspending a lawn mower over a pool of orbeez seems pretty damn manic to me.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I still don't understand the point of the lawnmower. Did he think it was going to act like a blender and blend all the orbeez into the water so he could dump it somewhere?

I still can't get over him slipping into a god damn lawnmower suspended over a swimming pool. That could have gone SO wrong!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

In one of Michael's vlogs, he mentioned how the neighbors dog looked abused. I was shocked he went there, being that so many people have given Sam and Nia grief over the way they have treated their pets.
With all the stupid projects Sam starts because he is so A.D.D., I wonder if there are times when Nia puts her foot down and says no to his shenanigans. Since she didn't say no to the dangerous lawn mower stunt, probably not.
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

Am I the only one confused as to why Nia made Abram sit in the bathtub for pooping on his pull-up??? That's kind of a weird punishment or maybe I'm the only one confused because I've never seen kids get grounded when they're potty training. What I really don't understand is why Sam thought it would be a good idea to include that in the vlog.
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

That pool looks soooo gross.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

They have all this money to waste on dumb shit, why are they not hiring someone to help them with that disaster of a backyard??? It could be so cute but it just looks dirty and unkempt
Fierie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fierie »

Okay, so I HAD to make an account to talk on here about this and I'm not sure I'm doing this right. In today's vlog, A LIFE CHANGING INVITATION, I felt so bad for Symphony! You could see how embarrassed she was to have to sit in the cart and Nia was mocking her, saying she was "like a little baby." Common, she's turning 6 in a few days! Nia needs to get over it and let her grow. OH, and when is Abram going to get a real bed?
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hope he consulted with the neighbor before he made the "window" in the fence. Not only would I want my privacy, if I was his neighbor, but I wouldn't want to see his shit mess of a back yard.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I can just imagine the millions of little bugs all over their backyard furniture while they sit and eat out there!! Ewwww :?

I have to agree about them putting Symphony in the cart....like so what if they are in a rush? She is way too big for the stroller and shopping carts - Nia has to learn to adjust with her walking with them, I don't understand how shoving her in the cart and stroller is a "benefit" to anyone since they claim she wanders off....the whole point is to parent your children and teach them to not to do that.

So I really don't think these two idiots should be building new things to add to their junky home....this so called "water slide" is such a hazard....they have 2 kids that could fall off of it should they try to use it without their parents watching (which is obvious since both of them are so obsessed with leaving their kids unattended....they never show them teaching their kids about safety....even with Sam being a nurse, it's like Nia thinks everything is accident prone since he is there to come to their rescue :|

Poor Juliet has so many pimples and red bumps all over her face....most of them can be from nursing but looks like they are making her sleep on that warm fuzzy blanket and it's so hot outside!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

At the top of the slide there is just bare wood, like underneath the bathtub wall material he has used for the actual slide part....that wood is going to be exposed to moisture and rot ugh.

That slide looks so white trash and dangerous.

When they brought home that picnic table I just cringed because they won't take care of it, it'll just become a splintery mess.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

He has no idea how to pronounce Reykjavik.
Hint J is actually pronounces as I in all nordic languages.
Double hint, Iceland is a nordic country.
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

saltliferocks wrote:I hope he consulted with the neighbor before he made the "window" in the fence. Not only would I want my privacy, if I was his neighbor, but I wouldn't want to see his shit mess of a back yard.

I see your point, but I don't think he needs to consult with anyone, they could have easily built a shorter fence, or had no fence or a chain linked one (even though that's evidently against city code). It's not Sam's job to make sure his neighbors can't see in his yard. If they want privacy they can build their own fence. Privacy fences are to give the owner privacy, not the neighbors.

However I do think the window is weird and may make their house harder to sell. New buyers won't know the neighbors so may be weirded out by the lack of privacy in a yard with a privacy fence.

On another note that invite says "non=transferable", he and Nia were invited to Iceland so how is he just taking a random friend and his wife? Also Nia would never be allowed to go on a trip like this without Sam. This whole thing annoys me. He's leaving her at home with two young kids and a newborn.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Honestly I bet she's glad he's going.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'll bet Sam sits with Nia every night and plots out the fake story line for the next day and "orders" her to do exactly what he says - she seems like such a ditzy girl to just be scared to have her own opinion anyway.

They probably are very horrible when it comes to disciplining their kids - no wonder they are always freaking out - must also be why Abraham acts up when Nia leaves.

I remember in one of the vlogs Abraham was screaming his head off and Sam was filming him and apologized and kept filming because he knew he was getting in trouble for something. I hope Nia didn't use her paddle!!!
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

When Sam is talking about the trip he says he's going to miss Abram, etc. No mention of his daughters, what a shitty dad.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is Sam retarded? Who get's their child all freaked out in a store about him leaving?? Like wait till Abaraham is older - he won't even care since he will be so busy looking for his own place to move into!

Sam just said he feels "normal"....I'm sorry....do you even know what normal is?? #FreakShow

First off - Sam doesn't do shit...so Nia is basically going to be doing everything she already does while he's away!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When I listened to the vlog where Sam talks about how "intense" Coral looked, he sounded like such an asshole.. I think he is honestly jealous of how cute Coral is. Juliet is SO unfortunate looking, that it is sad. I usually find all babies cute, but that poor baby---
I think Coral going viral was a huge piss-me -off to Sam, the try-hard of YT, second to Bry Bry.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Coral is a beautiful baby. None of Sam and Nia's kids have been particularly "cute." not that that's a bad thing. Kids grow into their looks and cute kids turn into ugly adults, but I think it bugs Sam that everyone loves how cute coral is and push his newborn off to the side.

If they would go to the freaking doctor and get poor Juliet's face looked at, she might look a little less awkward and sickly. They never get their kids medical attention which I find amazing since Sam was a nurse.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I actually think Abram and Juliet are cute.
Abram was an ugly baby but he's gotten cuter.
And juliet is pretty cute now.
Symphony isn't an ugly child. But she has that terrible Rader nose and offset jaw....

Return to “Sam and Nia”