Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Hahahah hahaha to Sam talking about that guy downloading that dating app "why? You're married"

Sam....two words...
Ashley. Madison.

You were married too buddy....
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

I think Abram is so cute too. He's a beautiful little boy in my opinion!
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

So I'm pretty convinced that Sam reads these posts. I remember someone here mentioned how he did wouldn't show Coral in the blogs that much and like the next day he started filming her a lot for the vlog and wouldn't stop talking about her. In today's vlog he said how he's also going to miss Symphony and Juliet after someone here mentioned how much he was going to miss Abram without mentioning his daughters in the previous vlog.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I think Sam reads the negative comments on his videos before he deletes them. They don't seem like the type to even know this place exists. They are pretty oblivious.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

I agree that I could see them not knowing about this place, but I could see them having found it during the AM scandal.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I think Abram is absolutely adorable! Symphony isn't particularly cute but I don't think she's ugly. She strikes me as the type that might be an awkward kid but a pretty teen/adult. Juliet is not a cute newborn but hopefully she grows in to her looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fierie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fierie »

Boy, Symphony and Sam's bond isn't close anymore. Symphony cried once when she was younger about forgetting to say bye to Sam when he left for work. Now he leaves for days and she doesn't mind. I guess because now he really favors Abram.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I'm looking forward to Nia's vlogs. I wonder if she will be more stressed with the kids by herself or less without having to worry about Sam. I feel like I know the answer, I was even gonna say that she may at the very least miss adult conversations but, with Sam she's probably lucky to get those.
As silly as Nia is no one could ever convince me that she isn't a sweet person. Even if she disagrees with people's actions she strikes me as the kind of person who wouldn't be super vocal and still kind.
I probably won't be watching any of Sam's individual vlogs. I absolutely would love to see Nia have a larger amount of views than Sam. Could you imagine his ego after that?
I would place money on it if they spent more than a week apart and each vlogged separate, she would have more views. People find Sam funny but I feel most adults would be annoyed by him by himself.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Sam made it a point to say "Of course I will miss Juliet and Symphony as well"....I'm sorry but you should have said that in the first place...not 24 hours later after reading all of our comments here!!

I will only be watching Nia's vlogs because I don't want to watch Sam making those ugly faces and filming random people without their knowledge or asking them to be in their vlogs! Yesterday he ran into someone at the airport and you could tell that guy just wanted to do his own thing - why does Sam think all YouTuber's are his BFF's??

Sam will be acting like him going to Iceland is the reason that place even exists :?
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Remember when Sam said he bought that skateboard for Abram. Yeah right. Also what a tool he was riding it in the airport.

I'm looking forward to Nia's Vlogs too. I will not be watching Sam's Vlogs!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Who else get the impression Nia is happy sam is gone.
She seemed like she couldn't wait to get him out of the house haha
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also they vlog daily....
And making it very obvious nia is home alone...

And they have done nothing to hide where their house is...

That's scary...
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Nia definitely seems happier without her dickbag famewhore of a husband around. Sam is an emotional vampire.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

So on Nia's vlog she commented how she was emotionally run down. I personally think it has nothing to do with being alone with the children, but I see a lot of comments saying she has it easy since she is not a single mom. Of course most are supporting her but still if it was Sam doing it without Nia people would be worshiping him. To be honest if my husband had an AM account I''d probably be hella nervous if he was out of town without me. I'm not saying this is Nia's problem, but I really don't think her problem is being alone with the kids since it seems she is often home without Sam. Despite her saying she was having an off day she is still more pleasant without Sam around. She always seems to be walking on some kind of glass with Sam. Like "can I say this" or "was that okay to say" , that's just what I get from her body language and facial reactions. I don't think Sam is abusive or anything like that but I do think he probably has given her a piece of his mind about how she should act in vlogs.

Also Sams video was posted 3 hours before Nia's and her has a few thousand more views.... When I was about to state this I thought it was 10 thousand so I guess a few thousand isn't as big of a deal.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here's my problem. Many vloggers have been separated before, and managed to put the footage into one vlog. Sam and Nia are just doing this because they know they'll get more money out of it. They have so many subscribers, but not many viewers. Two vlogs a day means at least twice the views.

Also I love Nia. I think she is just a product of how she was raised, and as of right now her video has over 100,000 views and same has like barely cracked 30,000. Goes to show which side of the family people really want to see.

ETA: he actually has 75,000 views. I'm still super proud of Nia because their normal vlogs don't get that many views. I hope this keeps happening for her to take Sam's ego down a notch.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia is smart to have called in her friends to be with her - she needs emotional support and best friends are the one's that can bring that! I do like that she stated she always seems so "bubbly" on the vlog because it's true - she is over-the-top when Sam is around because he probably tells her to do that!

She can be her real self while he's away and stop with the over acting! I think she is doing a great job, and Sam should be more respectful of her anyway! Who the heck is even watching Sam's vlogs? #GetRealSam
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 0c6330.png[/img]

Her videos are getting way more views then his. I wonder how his ego is handling that?
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

She is so much more likeable than douchebag sam
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Have they gone back to one video a day after only two days apart? I haven't watched the vlog, but I saw Nia in the thumbnail and no Sam vlog today. Guess someone's ego couldn't handle his wife getting more views than him. Or was that the shortest international trip ever?

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

usernamessuck wrote:Have they gone back to one video a day after only two days apart? I haven't watched the vlog, but I saw Nia in the thumbnail and no Sam vlog today. Guess someone's ego couldn't handle his wife getting more views than him. Or was that the shortest international trip ever?

He got home the same day. They weren't together in any of the vlog though. If he had been getting as many views I bet he would have posted two, and I would place money he would have if he got more views than her. People in the comments even mentioned that they were only watching hers. It was one of those weird moments where I got satisfaction from their videos.
The only thing I will say about them, if Nia was doing the editing it's clear Sam is better at it. Now of course she could easily learn but the poor girl is too busy doing everything else probably.

Return to “Sam and Nia”