Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

mormonts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by mormonts »

I have to wonder what the point of such a short international trip was. Was his entire trip sponsored by LG, or did they just invite him to the event? I can't imagine justifying that sort of money to be abroad for less than a week.

That being said, I'm proud of Nia. Her videos got significantly more views than Sam's and I genuinely enjoyed watching them. She seems like a very sweet, caring woman. When the two ended up having their bits together again in one video, I ended up skipping Sam's bits. I wonder if most of their viewers don't do that.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I know that Sam's brother commented once about how if the thumbnail is of him, the video gets a lot less views. He was a little butt hurt over it. I'm sure Sam was shocked that his videos had less views. He thinks he ia so famous, after all.
How are these people's subs going up so quickly?! I don't get it.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I always skip Sam's scene's....just looking at his face makes me want to gag!!
Nia is clearly doing too much right now - the poor girl can't even catch a break during her daughter's birthday party, her husband is an idiot for going on this trip in the first place because he's not even relevant....he should have come back earlier so that he could attend her party.....why didn't he organize that? Clearly he doesn't care to know what is going on!! He's not in the army or something....he has no reason to miss her party!
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

brownprincess93 wrote:I always skip Sam's scene's....just looking at his face makes me want to gag!!
Nia is clearly doing too much right now - the poor girl can't even catch a break during her daughter's birthday party, her husband is an idiot for going on this trip in the first place because he's not even relevant....he should have come back earlier so that he could attend her party.....why didn't he organize that? Clearly he doesn't care to know what is going on!! He's not in the army or something....he has no reason to miss her party!
I don't blame him for going, I don't think anyway. I'm not sure if they payed for everything or what or if there were amazing gifts. Anyway I can't help but feel that if it was Abrams bday he would have made a better attempt to help and be there. People in Jess's thread always say she favors one twin, I personally don't see it but whatever, I do however see how much he favors Abram. I get it he's your boy, but dude come on. Your little girls are (supposedly) going to look for someone like their father, do you want them to marry a man who pays little attention to her? Oh wait.....

This is no shade to Nia, because I see a lot do this. Are you suppose to use icing under fondant? I've never made a cake with fondant, but does't it taste kind of bland?
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I'm not a professional baker, but I like making cakes on occasion. Most people put a crumb coat of frosting on the first layer. It makes the fondant stick better, and it looks cleaner because all the crumbs are caught in the inside frosting layer. While you don't need it, it makes for a prettier cake.

As for the taste, some people prefer the taste of fondant over frosting. I don't, but there are people out there that would want just fondant over frosting any day. To each his own.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You know when you watch a birthday party vlog and you get excited and either wish you were there or think one day you will throw a party like that? Seriously did NOT get that feeling from today's vlog....the whole backyard was a disaster! Looked like they threw it together under 5 minutes.....everything looked so dirty and gross. They could have set it up much nicer....I think a few years ago they threw Symphony's birthday in a rec center or church room but they did such a good job back then....this was super weird. Also - Sam was so stupid when he popped a balloon with the lighter....what an idiot!

Nia just craves support from Sam it's ridiculous....like she needs him to save the day with the nasty burnt hot dogs in the bbq and the helium balloons...she could have just gotten a party planner and done something way better!!

Sam was super creepy with Heath....did anyone else get that vibe?
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not to be inappropriate, but I feel like I've seen that pony toy in an article about weirdly inappropriate children's toys.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:Not to be inappropriate, but I feel like I've seen that pony toy in an article about weirdly inappropriate children's toys.

I completely agree - Sam is just a sick pervert and will film his kids in their underwear, or his newborn daughter naked with poop explosions....so this is right up his alley!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Hi! This is my first post. I've been watching Sam and Nia (pretty much for the OMG factor) since they went viral for the pregnancy-test-from-toilet water video. At this point I'm seriously concerned for the children's safety. Sam seems lately to be increasingly and annoyingly childlike. I suspect that part of it is that he is playing to his very young (tween) audience who seem to be the most frequent commentators. When I see kids commenting, "I'm 9!" or 10, or 11...I cringe. They think he's the perfect father and can do no wrong. The comment sections are very weird.

So, now Abram has a fairly scary cut close to his eye and of course they haven't seen a Dr. No vlog yesterday and the minions are freaking out.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I let my daughter watch a few of their videos with me and she thought Sam was weird/creepy. She's almost 9. There is hope for the future. Sam gives off the most unstable vibes, he just seems inherently unlikeable.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

saltliferocks wrote:I know that Sam's brother commented once about how if the thumbnail is of him, the video gets a lot less views. He was a little butt hurt over it. I'm sure Sam was shocked that his videos had less views. He thinks he ia so famous, after all.
How are these people's subs going up so quickly?! I don't get it.
I know! The increase in subs blows me away. I think maybe...it's summer and all the young kid fans are getting their friends to sub? I have seen accusations that Sam buys subs. Is that possible?
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sam and Nia gained over 130,000 subs in the last 30 days. That's nearly double Ellie and Jared, who have a similar channel size.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

About Sam not taking Abram to the doctor for his eye, I thought it was weird. Then I remembered he was a nurse like less than a year ago. He's seem worse, and those butterfly bandaids when used properly can save someone from needing stitches. So, I applaud him on that, but nothing else.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Abaram picked up a dirty birthday party toy out of the sandbox and put it in his mouth....with Sam standing right next to him!! That was just disgusting!
I basically skipped through the whole vlog because who wants to watch Sam talk about himself for 10 minutes??
The vlog ended with Abaram peeing on the floor...and surprise surprise..Sam put it on the vlog.....these 2 parents better find a tool shed to hide in once their kids get older!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Yeah, I'm sure they're buying subs. Note how the majority of their videos never crack 300k views.

That being said, am I the only one who thinks this most recent vlog was a little strange? No Nia in sight for the entire day. Would she not normally vlog too? Makes me wonder if she got tired of Sam's shit and needed another day away from him.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

They have to be buying subs. They're channel isn't that popular in the vlogging community to begin with. It aggravates me, too. There are great vloggers out there that work for every single one of their subs, and we will soon have to witness them getting a gold play button when they don't even have that many viewers.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post, but I just got through watching the vlog. It didn't have the same feeling without Nia. No Symphony either. Everything is strange with them right now. No video yesterday, and today they upload a video of just the guys. Wonder if Nia is putting her foot down about vlogging (I know she isn't, but how cool would that be?).

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sam's brother had a little rant about someone calling him a control freak. I think he is going to be just as much, maybe even more, of a shit show than Sam.
If he gets that upset by a comment, being a vlogger is going to push him over the edge..
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So when I saw that Sam did a vlog by himself I wanted to watch the whole thing and see if I liked it, considering he was with Abram ( I know I couldn't take it if hew as by himself)
Anyway the first thing I really thought was how weird he said after that "she has a meeting" I was probably reading way too much into it but there was a weird cut in the video and he also seemed like he was really thinking about it when he said it. The next thought I had was does he really ever spend some one on one time with Symphony? I know I just made a post about it, that's probably why it's so fresh in my head. It just annoys me, I truly hope that they spend some one-on-one time together or at least have time bonding more. I didn't watch them until she was pregnant with Juliet. I had seen a couple of the sing a long videos and then the whole "pregnancy" thing, which I just put together a couple months ago it was the same couple. Anyway I don't know if they spent more time together in past vlogs, or if they did before Abram was a certain age ( I don't see Sam spending a lot of time with a baby). I can't help but feel this is Sam thinking boys spend time with dads and girls spend time with moms.
As far as Abram peeing himself you can clearly hear saying something, it's good he recognized he shouldn't be doing it there, Sam was too busy vlogging though. I hope he asked through out the day if he had to go the bathroom, sometimes kids need to be reminded especially when they are being potty trained. Hopefully he didd't get in trouble because no matter how "great" you are at potty training those accidents will happen
Personally I think it would do them some good not to vlog on Sundays. In fact I wish most youtubers would take one day off a week or even every two weeks. This is their job, right? Many people get one day off a week, and those who don't I bet would love to be able to take a day and would benefit from it ( I know it's not always doable). With them and other Yters putting the camera down for one day, where they don't feel the need to do something interesting, would be great.
Okay sorry for the long post...
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Nia's absence was very weird, especially at bedtime. But I must say Abram is just the sweetest little thing. I feel bad for him having a psychotic dad like Sam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Sam and Nia”