DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

MKitty
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by MKitty »

When I saw Missy's post about it on IG I thought it said something about "We never wanted this family." Had to do a double take lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:The chickens where finally shown again. I would bet money that the white one is a rooster. He has big red comb and wattles. And that kitten seems very skittish and not friendly or socialized at all?? Why would you pay so much money for a skittish cat? My little rescue 12 week old kitten won't stay out of my lap and is always wanting to play with you and be loved on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the kitten was probably bred and born in a home with no crazy kids, no dog and less than 40,000 (or how ever many, excessive either way) sqft. I would be a little freaked out myself..lol I think she will adjust, after she gets used to it all. At least with this big ass house she will be able to find plenty of places to get the hell away from everyone. I agree with a previous poster, i hope they get her a nice huge cat tree so she can get up and away from everyone. Cats really REALLY need those.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Playsinrain wrote:
just_me wrote:I hope People put's the article online or maybe some kind soul here that already gets the magazine will scan and post it. I need to read their "story". It sounds like they said a lot of things that viewers could confirm as false.
I posted a pic of it a few pages back... here! :) They show up sideways, but if you click on it to enlarge it, it rights itself
Thank you for this! I appreciate not having to go to the grocery store to thumb through the magazine to read it! Image The thing that popped out at me was "California native". Weren't B&M both from Idaho? I mean, California is beautiful, but are they so pretentious that they can't be honest about where they grew up? ...I guess I just answered my own question. Yes, they are that pretentious.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Lurkerbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurkerbert »

Poor chicks are on the outer already. :| That didn't last long at all.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

sammibro wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
just_me wrote:I hope People put's the article online or maybe some kind soul here that already gets the magazine will scan and post it. I need to read their "story". It sounds like they said a lot of things that viewers could confirm as false.
I posted a pic of it a few pages back... here! :) They show up sideways, but if you click on it to enlarge it, it rights itself
Thank you for this! I appreciate not having to go to the grocery store to thumb through the magazine to read it! Image The thing that popped out at me was "California native". Weren't B&M both from Idaho? I mean, California is beautiful, but are they so pretentious that they can't be honest about where they grew up? ...I guess I just answered my own question. Yes, they are that pretentious.

Both were born in Southern California and then raised in Idaho.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

actuallydear wrote:
sammibro wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: I posted a pic of it a few pages back... here! :) They show up sideways, but if you click on it to enlarge it, it rights itself

Both were born in Southern California and then raised in Idaho.
Ah, I stand corrected! Thanks!

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

What kind of strings did their manager have to pull to get these two nobodies in People Magazine? Then again, People always features a human interest piece about random non-celebrities. Missy looked decidedly unenthused about being featured. I don't think she stomachs the criticism as well as Bryan, who is such a narcissist nothing fazes him. I think she realizes that the more publicity they receive, the more opportunity there is for people to publically criticize them on a platform they can't control or censor.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... b28167.png[/img]
No Bryan you didn't have so much footage, you were just too lazy to edit what you did have.

These vlogs are getting to be all about Bryan. I know I really don't want to see him shirtless.

Isn't that the guest room that people will probably be staying in this weekend? Cat hair? Smelly cat box? Sorry but that short thing on the window...cheesey

Why feed Ollie all his meals alone in the playroom ? Don't they have a big tv near their table? Still in diapers.

Really thinking Mimi and poppa are living there.

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Um. I just realized that they have a fish... When's the last time they have fed him? #savehashtag

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
mildlycurious
Amateur
Amateur

DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by mildlycurious »

I'm irrationally annoyed with the no-show socks. Go barefoot or put shoes on!!!!

ETA: Quoted the wrong pic but there's one showing their feet in here somewhere.

alr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alr »

Did you guys know they were in people magazine...??

Joking, but all jokes aside how big of an idiot does Bryan have to be. Bryan if you buy all the people magazines who will read your article? Vendors bring those magazines. Once they are gone they are gone. I can see purchasing two but come on. What're you going to do? Autograph them? When you live in your MILAWS guest room I'm sure they'll be worth a fortune on ebay because they feature prince george.

Okay I'm done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

The article says they now travel around the world to meet fans. What? They got to conventions a few times out of the year in the US to better themselves and have their egos boosted. They don't do it for their minions. They may take lavish trips around the world but they don't travel to meet their fans.

Also, the comment about Bryan having emojis that look like him he uses the app bitmoji.

I'm sure all the guests at the party are going to love smelling chicken poop.

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

I'm reading the article pages that Playsinrain posted. "my pain gave me a purpose to keep sharing my story". Um... tell me when was the last time you actually brought up the losses Missy? I don't watch every vlog any more, or even most of them, but because it's been so long I feel it would have been mentioned here. Why the need to use the boys first and middle names in the article? It's just weird to me. Just their first names or even just their nicknames would have been fine. The sentence about feeling Ollie stop moving at 37 weeks and having the surgery to remove the septum. Wasn't that 2 separate things? She had Ollie by c-section and then in November (I think) she had the surgery to fix the septum. Either M&B said it wrong (on purpose to make it more dramatic) or the writer got it mixed up. And of course the mention of traveling the country to meet fans. "Their focus is raising their sons". No their focus is milking their cash cow Ollie for all he's worth, even at the expense of his health and speech. Finn is just there, always in a onesie or sleeper (even in the article pictures... onesie). And 1 picture with Finn in it, 5 with Ollie. Seriously? People are going to read this article, then go view their vlogs and think WTF. She hasn't even posted a video on her channel in 2 months, but the story (it's not an article, it's a made up story with all the half and non-truths in there) makes it sound like she does them on a way more regular basis.

And I saw that her belly cast video for Ollie, which is less than 2 minutes long, has over 13 million views. How many of those views were from creepy creeps? *shudders*

Also, Yes! Prince George and Princess Charlotte are the cutest! I pretty much love the fact that Kate takes most of the photos the media ends up using because of how good they are.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I'm irrationally pissed that it took Bryan 8 years of marriage to get a cat, just because Missy is a "dog person". (The Claire bear cat timeline is unclear to me)

No, I'm sorry, but one person in the family doesn't get to make unilateral decisions like Missy does. She decides that because she's picky, certain foods can't even come into the house. Bryan's family sees him twice a year, tops, but Missy can't go more than 24 hours without her parents. She prefers dogs, so her husband can't gave a cat until her kid decides he's also a cat person.

And Bryan's no better; he lets her get away with that bs. They've got an unhealthy, codependent, authoritarian relationship. It's just so bizarre.
:roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Theirmom wrote:I'm irrationally pissed that it took Bryan 8 years of marriage to get a cat, just because Missy is a "dog person". (The Claire bear cat timeline is unclear to me)

No, I'm sorry, but one person in the family doesn't get to make unilateral decisions like Missy does. She decides that because she's picky, certain foods can't even come into the house. Bryan's family sees him twice a year, tops, but Missy can't go more than 24 hours without her parents. She prefers dogs, so her husband can't gave a cat until her kid decides he's also a cat person.

And Bryan's no better; he lets her get away with that bs. They've got an unhealthy, codependent, authoritarian relationship. It's just so bizarre.
No one puts Printhess Spthcial Sthowflake in a corner...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Ewww today's vlog should have come with a warning label - seeing Bryan shirtless in the beginning literally made me want to barf! :?

Ummm...does anybody even care that they are in People magazine? They did a good job photoshopping Missy's forehead and Bryan's big belly :D

So poor Missy had to do some work "all by herself" today...she couldn't have said that enough!!
kimpossiblesun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kimpossiblesun »

They LOVE people magazine. Yeah right!! Does anyone remember that time they were on the morning show? (I don't exactly remember the name, I'm not from USA) no one care. Oh and the magazine got it wrong because they now have 1.7 subs not 1.4 like they use to have. They need some seriously reality check. It sucks that people that actually invest in education have multiple jobs and struggle to have a decent ' life and this non talented, not educated people make millions of money this word is crazy!!!

Enviado desde mi SM-G530H mediante Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

mildlycurious wrote:
I'm irrationally annoyed with the no-show socks. Go barefoot or put shoes on!!!!

ETA: Quoted the wrong pic but there's one showing their feet in here somewhere.

Yes! I noticed the socks first.... It's irritating. The kids are barefoot, it would make sense just to take theirs off.... But we all know their common sense is lacking.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Ellie and Jared are there. Wow what a waste! So does this mean they'll go to Utah for jacksons b'day? I'd guess not. Remember Ellie you're sharing a room with a cat. So wonder what Jared has to say about the people article?

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 862eb6.png[/img]

Ugh... ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Bumps”