Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by usernamessuck »

They still haven't cleaned up the glowstick mess, and Sam is already talking about what to do next. Also that water table that Jia just put together is a mess. These people need to get their freaking yard together.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sam is a total jerk. I have never met a man who wouldn't open the door for anyone carrying a large load, and Sam couldn't even get out of the car to help his WIFE who was carrying their infant daughter and probably a diaper bag and a camera. I would say it's because I'm from the south, but they're from Texas. I have no idea what Nia sees in this guy. :roll:
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

saltliferocks wrote:Sam's brother had a little rant about someone calling him a control freak. I think he is going to be just as much, maybe even more, of a shit show than Sam.
If he gets that upset by a comment, being a vlogger is going to push him over the edge..
I haven't watched the video but we were definitely commenting on him here and how unhappy his wife seemed. Hmm....hi Raders.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia is constantly thanking Sam for his hard work and expresses how much she appreciates him being in her life - I'm sorry but this douche bag doesn't do anything for her except be a control freak! Grade A in the "JERK" department!

She was standing by the car holding Juliet and probably a few other things anticipating he would get out and open the door for her....but clearly he's the laziest loser out there - they have no balance in their relationship! That's so disrespectful to her because she clearly does way more than she needs to and he just takes the back seat but claims he has all the control over their financial decisions as well I'm assuming. Every time they go anywhere it's always Sam going out and buying new outfits for himself (who cares what this idiot wears) and even when they took Abarahm for a hair cut he just had to get one too! #GetRealSam
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Come to think of it, when was the last time Nia really got to treat herself to anything truly special? Sam's always buying and receiving new toys, like that expensive drone that he doesn't need and multiple gopros because they're totally disposable, don't you know. I think that we can agree that Nia is actually incredibly hard workingr. Iirc she took a short break from her wreath business for Juliet but she's about to dive back into working on them. So she's dealing with that plus three children while Sam does absolutely nothing but fuck around all day. Poor Nia. She's naive and has some twisted world views, but she really does seem sweet and well meaning. It would be nice if she could get something special for herself or take a longer getaway. She's earned it.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Does Abarahm not own a pair of pants to wear in the house? I think we know his entire underwear collection....so disturbing!
So Sam went and got a peanut butter flavoured ice-cream for Nia...when she doesn't even like it....wouldn't a caring and supportive husband know what kind of things his wife likes??? Clearly Sam is super clueless in that department.....he even went ahead and ate half of it before he gave it to her!! To top it off in the end of the vlog he goes ahead and says he will be relaxing and watching a movie while Nia does laundry....she should really make him sleep on the couch!!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I'd make him sleep at the bottom of the pool
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Not to stick up for Sam but that's something that my husband would do too, in fact it has happened. I also can't stand peanut butter ice cream, but I really like peanut butter. So when my husband did it he really thought he was bringing me home a treat and it was a full shake lol.
Was anyone else really grossed out when he just filmed his mouth?
I saw one comment saying "Jessica is rude". I think she acts like a typical teenager, and have these viewers not seen how rude Sam can be? One person even said she was autistic. I mean there is nothing wrong if she was but isn't it a little rude to assume that?

Someone asked if Jessica was Sam's daughter. It took a lot for me not to answer "yes from his first wife Ashley Madison".
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I get a super weird vibe from Sam and Jessica.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Didn't Nia ask for something with oreos? He knew as soon as he handed it to her, he was going to be able to eat it because she wouldn't like it
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Who is this Jessica person? There was no explanation at all. She's very awkward and strange, and I sensed Nia doesn't like her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

blahblahblahhh wrote:Who is this Jessica person? There was no explanation at all. She's very awkward and strange, and I sensed Nia doesn't like her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to the comments
it is his cousin (her mom and his mom are sisters), I think. I guess she was in the vlogs before. People are saying they missed her.
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

vesti wrote:I get a super weird vibe from Sam and Jessica.

Agreed and she's staying for TWElVE DAYS. Nia does not seem thrilled.

I mean come on they don't even have a spare room and they're having a 12 day guest...
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I thought the same thing when they were visiting in San Diego. I think little Jessica has a bit of a crush on cousin Sammy, and Sam plays into it. Ugh.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

JLPC wrote:
I thought the same thing when they were visiting in San Diego. I think little Jessica has a bit of a crush on cousin Sammy, and Sam plays into it. Ugh.
That's the kind of vibe I got too. I hope Sam only acts weird and suspect because of the cameras, because he certainly SEEMS sketchy in a "needs to be in the registry" sort of way. Huge creeper/rapey vibes from him
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Also, teenagers are probably the only females who find Sam attractive, because he's an immature loser and they don't know any better yet.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Nia looked PISSED in the new vlog after Sam's brother fell into Juliet. And Sam trying to explain it away as his brother just "startling" her and not actually hitting her? I understand that accidents happen and I'm absolutely not blaming Matthew, but you can clearly see he did fall into her.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I find it super awkward when people open up gifts for their family in front of a relative and that person doesn't get anything - like they could have just shown the kids things and not made it obvious that they got swim suits for everyone except for Jessica - she must have felt so weird!

Everytime Sam does something stupid Nia just does the thumbs down sign and makes a weird noise - she really needs to get a room where she can break some plates instead!

Yes I have to agree that Nia looked incredibly angry with the Juliet situation and the poor girl couldn't even get 1 hour to do her hour - did you see how many times she had people speaking to her while she was getting her hair done it was ridiculous!
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Do you think he was just teasing her or low key shame Nia for the Decaf coffee?
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

OT: I don't know who here uses social blade, but according to them, the one day without a video cost Sam and Nia anywhere from 1K to 18K. Like I get wanting to take a day off, but that's a lot of money to just be like "nah." (and I think they know that). Do a one take, and take the rest of the day off. Make Sundays like a Q&A day that's quick and easy. Then spend the rest of your time with your family, but to just decide you don't want or need that kind of money is insane.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “Sam and Nia”