Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Okay...Sam is defiantly buying views!! That stupid orbeez video they have as the main video went from 4M to 5M in one day? That's ridiculous!! The rest of their video's all of a sudden have such high views as well....I mean come on they are not that popular....the most their views would get sometimes were 25K to 45K in one day....something really fishy going on here!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Idk how their views are so high. They are one of the most disliked couples on YouTube.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I don't get it. Doesn't YouTube monitor these things? How can you get away with buying subs and views??
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

JLPC wrote:I don't get it. Doesn't YouTube monitor these things? How can you get away with buying subs and views??
There's not really any way for them to monitor it. All purchasing is done off-site. The accounts that subscribe are all real youtube accounts, but they're dead and inactive and just there for the number, which is why the view count isn't higher.

Here's a pretty good video regarding buying subs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FeaPwIId6M
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam keeps planning for the 800K subscriber event...even though they haven't hit that number yet....but clearly since he's buying views he knows that is coming up soon. What a loser...it's like paying people to be his friend :?

Symphony was nursing a stuffed animal....like she literally put the toy up her dress....this was just as disturbing as seeing their son in his underwear for the millionth time! As usual Sam was occupied with his stupid drone and Abarahm fell and got hurt again...this kid has gotten hurt like 10 times this month....they need to seriously pay attention!

Nia was told not to vlog...and surprise surprise she just kept filming....it's like they have no respect for other people's privacy! I actually think when she came to get the kids and was telling Sam what she bought he probably flipped out and yelled at her for shopping since the video was cut at that scene :-o
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I find jessica to be friggen annoying....
That like slow dazed look she gives to the camera just uhg...cringe
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also why the HELL do they let symphony walk around with juliet :/....
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

There is no way that Sam is gaining views faster than bigger channels. 5k a day? Come on. It's not like Roman Atwood or Shay gave him a shout out. I am even more suspicious that Sam is buying views since he recently lost over 4 million views. That doesn't make sense, unless YT took them away for being fake views.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Sam is so desperate and pathetic. He needs some counseling to work out whatever the fuck is wrong within himself

And I don't mean Jesus counseling from Heath at church or something, I mean a real mental health professional
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So Nia is slowly opening up on real issues in her life....she knows Abarahm is acting up like crazy and it's because her stupid husband doesn't help with disciplining their children. Sam is so pointless in that house....Nia is always seen cleaning, taking care of the kids, doing laundry, etc....and where is Sam? Flying his dumb drone or talking about God like he's a minister for YouTube....like seriously nobody wants advice from you Sam!!

We all know how much he doesn't care of the safety and privacy of his children...why in the world would you share where you drop your kids off for date nights? It's like leaving the key in the door and giving the burglar your address!! Also..did he really complain that Juliet ruined their dinner?? What a disgusting turd!!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I always feel so cringe-y when Sam tries to be so "deep" or say something meaningful or what he thinks sounds really good. He really is just the biggest douche on youtube
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

I cringed in the vlog where they got hair cuts you can hear sam saying to cut Juliet's hair. And nias firm NO....

I can see the title now.

"NEWBORN GETS A HAIRCUT ALREADY?!"

He was foaming at the mouth with that click bait. Also probably to one up his twin because his baby went viral for her hair.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow....so Sam is probably the most biggest man-child I've ever seen in my life! Basically he won a bunch of tickets at chuck e cheese....yes....he felt "proud" of that...anyway, the only thing that was nice was that they gave away a bunch of tickets to some kids....but then they had to show off that they won over 3000 tickets and went and got some crappy toys from the counter. Then he actually played with them inside the place with the pieces going everywhere! Did I also mention that Symphony was running around barefoot inside the place?? That is so gross....there are so many germs on that floor and they don't even care!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

They are giving away a go-pro for the 800K sub celebration. You have to share tomorrow's video on fb to qualify. LOTS of their ardent fans are like 4th graders and not allowed to have a FB (which is how it should be, IMO). Barefoot in chuck e cheese, nursing while walking around in chuck e cheese, making a total scene in chuck e cheese...gag. And Sam had to end the vlog today shirtless. Gah!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

That pool has got to be a hot mess because we never truly see them finish cleaning up before they throw another big pool extravaganza.

xsxbxtx91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xsxbxtx91 »

He only gave the tickets away to try and make himself look good. Explaining to symphony that she needed to share was so bogus and you can see she was mad she had to give them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

It makes my fucking blood boil how often they drain and refill that pool.

Not only does it ruin all the surrounding neighbors lawns....
But dammit!!! So much water wasted!!!!
Privileged fucking idiots.....

He showed his water bill in one of the vlogs...are you bragging your bill is through the roof because your morons who give no second thought that there are places where people can't even drink their water and you're just dumping it out everywhere
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am still so confused how much confidence Sam had that they would hit 800K...like he knew the date it would happen and everything....is really that good at playing God...not the real one...the one from Bruce Almighty?? Hahaha

I'm actually getting tired of seeing Nia's expression when she stares at Sam speak...like he's the best man on the planet and she couldn't do any better than him...like seriously...the guy is a joke and doesn't have a clue!!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Wow dude you made your pool look like piss, awesome. Also how long did he even let that paint cure? Just because it is dry to the touch doesn't mean you should be using the painted surface right away. They are so wasteful, the water, the paint, everything.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

So like.... Is their pool going to stay like that? Because if not what a waste of money. And if yes, what friends are going to want to swim in that? Also, why is the water in their pool never clear. Like even right after Sam filled it, the water was still cloudy. He needs to get on the ball and treat that water.

Return to “Sam and Nia”