Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

vesti
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by vesti »

I'd think the pool would have to stay that way or replace the liner bc he flat out painted it.

Instead of just making a beautiful pool area and working on the yard, Sam has opted to do outlandish super white trash shit all for the internet. So stupid.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

xsxbxtx91 wrote:He only gave the tickets away to try and make himself look good. Explaining to symphony that she needed to share was so bogus and you can see she was mad she had to give them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I felt bad for Symphony because her dad is an asshole. He didnt talk with her beforehand about giving some tickets away, if they had discussed it ahead of time she might have been onboard.

Instead he sprung it on her just to try to make himself look good. Such a dick move.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

brownprincess93 wrote:I am still so confused how much confidence Sam had that they would hit 800K...like he knew the date it would happen and everything....is really that good at playing God...not the real one...the one from Bruce Almighty?? Hahaha

I'm actually getting tired of seeing Nia's expression when she stares at Sam speak...like he's the best man on the planet and she couldn't do any better than him...like seriously...the guy is a joke and doesn't have a clue!!
Just like Bryan magically knew they would hit a million subscribers on NYE. Funny how that works...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Symphony did not understand giving the tickets away. He did not explain. She was on the verge of tears and they just stood in silence. I'm surprised she didn't cry since that's all he makes her do.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

If he has wanted to do a random act of kindness, he should have talked to her way before the tickets were won and been like "if we win a bunch, let's do a good deed and give some of them to another child, and you get to choose who gets them!!". She probably would have been happier about it if he had gone about things like a normal person instead of the self righteous asshat he truly is.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I wonder if he would have given Abram's tickets away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I bet he would have but Abram wouldn't have been as diplomatic as his big sister lol
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Symphony was a really good sport about that, but I agree that Sam should have explained. She didn't understand. It wasn't right that he got her all excited about it before telling her, after the tickets had been counted, that they were giving them away.
DrYoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DrYoutube »

Hey Sam you want to be kind to EVERYONE? Go back to your nursing job and let Nia handle the channel. You have become unwatchable..
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

I'm sure Sam was expecting his video to go viral and to be featured on YouTube. That's probably why he was so desperate for people to share but some of their other vlogs have way more views than this one. They did their 700K celebration like two weeks ago and they already went up by 100K, they're definitely buying their viewers because their videos haven't been doing that much better in views to explain why they would gain so many subscribers in such a short amount of time.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia was so careless with Juliet in this vlog - there were several moments when they were blowing up the stupid emoji balls that she didn't even have one hand holding her baby! Even when she leaves her daughter on the ground next to a pile of dirty packages? Doesn't she know she has to keep her baby in clean surroundings? I still don't get why they insist on including the annoying sound of the camera when it goes under water....like if you are already adding music to your vlog then remove that horrible noise!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's their camera. The sound is so much worse on whatever model they have because other vloggers don't have the problem with the sound of it going underwater.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Yesss the water.

It makes me wanna puke. I HATE the sound of water over my ears and it's just ...uhhhggg puke
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I don't think it's his camera, I think it's that other vloggers remove the sound and Sam doesn't because his purpose in life is to be as annoying as possible.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Jessica creeps me the hell out. I feel bad saying that because I feel like she's not all there mentally. She seems to have the same social skills and maturity as Symphony.

Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Withlovefromparis »

This stupid pool thing is so annoying. i don't even watch anymore.
How can someone care about a stupid emoji pool ? Can't he find anything else to do ???
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't know what the problem is because other vloggers can speak and film with the go pro and leave the audio in without it sounding like water is in your ear. Even when the camera is above water it still sounds terrible.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Jessica creeps me the hell out. I feel bad saying that because I feel like she's not all there mentally. She seems to have the same social skills and maturity as Symphony.

Totally agree. I cannot stand the way she talks slow. Sam saI'd "she has a dry humor"
More like she has the personality of a potato
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Yes I agree - Jessica is seriously just as creepy as Sam is. They both have this weird obsession to be on the camera and think that people actually value their opinion.

I can just see Sam waiting for his family to go to sleep at night, so he can get on the computer to read all of these comments with his eyes bulging out of his head.

I think the 900K vlog will be here before you know it - since he's buying the views, he can control when how quick it will happen. Who wants to bet the 1M vlog will also take place during the holidays? He will say it's a "Christmas Miracle" :|
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Social blade predicts them hitting 1 mil on Sept 4.
Personal: that's like really close to my birthday. So, of they could not hit 1 mil on my birthday that would be great.

Return to “Sam and Nia”