Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Hit 1 million...of bought subscribers....

Their videos only get around 100,000 to 300,000 views....

Where are the other 500,000???
No where because they are robots.

A lot of big youtubers do this...
Pewdiepie is a big one
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

"Just type in Sam, it will be the first one that pops up"

Lmao, you wish.
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

mormonts wrote:"Just type in Sam, it will be the first one that pops up"

Lmao, you wish.
Lmao this guy is so full of himself what a joke. He really thinks his videos are that successful???
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So I just watched Nia's video from her personal channel. She was talking about her miscarriage and something struck me kinda odd. She said she was at a shower after the miscarriage and a bunch of women came and talked to her. This confused her because she didn't know why God would have her help them when they never had dealt with big issues besides the miscarriage or the big change of adding children to their family. Didn't the Ashley Madison thing happen before that? Didn't they say she knew about it?
It makes me wonder if she really did know before the truth was exposed.
Even if my husband only made an account and didn't act upon it I know that would be a big issue in our marriage. While I think it's quite bogus that anyone would pay that much just to look (considering all the free websites), even if they did that's not something that should easily be looked over.
If she did know and that wasn't a big issue it makes me wonder if Sam was like "I didn't do it you are my wife we are not making a big deal of this I am the head"
Seriously? Am I the only one that would be super pissed if I found out my husband made an account just to talk to other women?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I just watched Nia's video as well....and I don't know about any of you....but watching her facial expressions in the "viral" video where Sam tells her that she's pregnant, it looks really staged and she looks like she knew this was going to happen. She cries all the time when her "bubby" does something so miraculous like saying his name, or dressed up like Sam (ewww) but come on....for a couple who have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year you would think she would cry with joy instead of deliver her rehearsed lines on time.

They already knew the video was going to go viral - because Sam talked about it on the news and in the media that he contacted his management team and where to release the video so that People magazine and other outlets could pick it up. Nia needs to get her facts straight before she does her own personal videos and makes up a fake line like "I didn't know we were going to go viral again".....this is just ridiculous.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

My 13 year old sent me a link to the kool aid pool today and was so disturbed they'd included symphony puking.

Also he is so creepy to jessica, how are they related?
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Their pool is so disgusting, between the chemicals of the spray paint he used for the emoji pool to now a kool aid pool I can't imagine what they are going to do next...
#FreeFinleyandJackson
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

notyomama wrote:My 13 year old sent me a link to the kool aid pool today and was so disturbed they'd included symphony puking.

Also he is so creepy to jessica, how are they related?
Jessica is Sam's cousin from San Diego.
It's no wonder Symphony is puking; that pool has been disgusting since day 1 and it keeps getting worse. Ugh.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

tmarieme wrote:So I just watched Nia's video from her personal channel. She was talking about her miscarriage and something struck me kinda odd. She said she was at a shower after the miscarriage and a bunch of women came and talked to her. This confused her because she didn't know why God would have her help them when they never had dealt with big issues besides the miscarriage or the big change of adding children to their family. Didn't the Ashley Madison thing happen before that? Didn't they say she knew about it?
It makes me wonder if she really did know before the truth was exposed.
Even if my husband only made an account and didn't act upon it I know that would be a big issue in our marriage. While I think it's quite bogus that anyone would pay that much just to look (considering all the free websites), even if they did that's not something that should easily be looked over.
If she did know and that wasn't a big issue it makes me wonder if Sam was like "I didn't do it you are my wife we are not making a big deal of this I am the head"
Seriously? Am I the only one that would be super pissed if I found out my husband made an account just to talk to other women?
Yes, I never believed that Nia knew about Ashley Madison before the truth was exposed. To me, it's extra disturbing and pretty damn hard to forgive and forget since he did the nasty deed while Nia was preggers with Abram, and continued when Abram was an infant. His handle was dirtylttlesecretman, btw.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

pllfan5 wrote:Their pool is so disgusting, between the chemicals of the spray paint he used for the emoji pool to now a kool aid pool I can't imagine what they are going to do next...
Not to mention their yard after they drain it. Gross!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Their pool looks like it's full of blood. I don't even understand why a person would want to spend the time doing that?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Poor Juliet. Nia said that she had to get out the pool as Juliet was upset. She came over to find an ant in her chin fold, and another in her thigh. This is why you put your baby in a bassinet/pram/bouncer/ANYTHING while outside.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

The vid froze here. This pic sums them up pretty well. Between the home-done spray painted pool, bogan sandpit in the middle of the yard, balls everywhere that still haven't been cleaned up from the last "pool masterpiece", purple dyed pool, unsafe slide, no growing lawn, overgrown tree....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... a81eb8.png[/img]
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Withlovefromparis »

Sam is such a stupid redneck. Each time a pool video shows up in my YT feed I get so annoyed.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Sam,
Get over whatever fixation you seem to have with that f-ing pool! You are a grown man!
What the hell is wrong with him? He is so weird!
I used to feel bad for Nia, but at this point, she is just as bad as Sam. They have these grand delusions that they are meant to be extremely famous. They will never be loved and accepted into the YT community. They have way too much baggage, and Sam is way too creepy.
Personally, I think it's only a matter of time before they are exposed for buying their subs. But, as Shay has said, you can have a millions of subs--if no one is watching, it doesn't mean anything.
lexlex11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lexlex11 »

Sam is insane. I don't get why he has to do something disgusting to the pool every day. What a waste of money! What kind of paint was he pouring into the pool to make it change colors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Is it even good for anybody's skin/bodies in general to be swimming around in thinned down paint? The fuck? Sam is so desperate for attention/a little taste of fame it is pathetic. Their vlogs werent that bad when it was just short little videos of everyday life stuff. My daughter used to watch those, but now we're both like "Sam's an idiot" and basically hate-watch.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

People are getting fed up and saying that they are unsubbing if Sam makes another pool video or drains the water out.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Chatabox wrote:Poor Juliet. Nia said that she had to get out the pool as Juliet was upset. She came over to find an ant in her chin fold, and another in her thigh. This is why you put your baby in a bassinet/pram/bouncer/ANYTHING while outside.
This gave me cold chills, I am terrified of ants - I hate them, AntBlock is my must have spring/summer product above anything else. Poor Juliet.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Lol I actually thought he did a good job on the emoji face it would look cool as a mural or something. Not painted to the bottom of a pool. Isn't that all gonna chip off or fade off or something.

Return to “Sam and Nia”