E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part 15

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jared was so over the top about grilling the meat today.

It looked gross.

No one is going to say, "Well ya know Jared, it does suck" when he is up in their faces, with a camera asking how it was.

I can't take it.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Also, that amount of food for 6 adults and 6 kids is such a joke.
CatLady
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CatLady »

What does Jared's dad do for a living? Jared mentioned today him taking exams to renew his license or something like that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Apparently, Ellie hasn't heard this. She's all focused on the perfect life they're going to have when they get the house built, and the couch arrives, and they get this dream puppy that won't howl at night, shed, chew, or poop where he's not supposed to.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 270197.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

lmmomSD wrote:Apparently, Ellie hasn't heard this. She's all focused on the perfect life they're going to have when they get the house built, and the couch arrives, and they get this dream puppy that won't howl at night, shed, chew, or poop where he's not supposed to.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 270197.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
He probably tweeted that hoping she would see it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Also, that amount of food for 6 adults and 6 kids is such a joke.
Jared's parents stuck at the kitchen counter to eat dinner. No one better want seconds lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Also, that amount of food for 6 adults and 6 kids is such a joke.
Jared's parents stuck at the kitchen counter to eat dinner. No one better want seconds lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Wrong Jared, there is a right time to buy a tv and that's during Black Friday when they're way cheaper than usual. No way Ellie will be able to wait until after thanksgiving to buy things for the new house though.
It must be common knowledge to all their friends and family to eat something before going over to their place for lunch or dinner. Ellie's portions are so tiny.
Jackson's such a great kid. I'm glad his potty training is going well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

Wow so i was watching Jackson's birth vlog and wow has she changed so much. She looks like a completely different person and looks so much healthier back then.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

gmaesemail wrote:Wow so i was watching Jackson's birth vlog and wow has she changed so much. She looks like a completely different person and looks so much healthier back then.

To be fair, most people look a lot different pregnant vs. not. The issue with Ellie is that she's smaller now, after two pregnancies, than she was prior to the first.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Hires a stylist, wears those shoes with that dress. :roll:
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

She looks 12. She needs a different style.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Why the heck does Calvin who can't really walk well at all have on cowboy boots with his jeans tucked in?
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

formerctfxcer wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:Wow so i was watching Jackson's birth vlog and wow has she changed so much. She looks like a completely different person and looks so much healthier back then.

To be fair, most people look a lot different pregnant vs. not. The issue with Ellie is that she's smaller now, after two pregnancies, than she was prior to the first.
True but even before she was pregnant, her face looked fuller and she just looked healthier all around. Now her face is scary thin and her eyes are sunken in. She almost looks like a skeleton.
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

foreversoulmates wrote:She looks 12.
Seriously! She's only missing pigtails to complete the look. I can't help but think Little House on the Prairie (which is a shame, cuz I really liked that show! Lol).

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

gmaesemail wrote:
That is the most unflattering thing I've seen her wear (though the cut off jeans are a close second). It makes her look like a child and once you realize it's not a child it looks like her legs are abnormally short. Like her body is completely out of proportion.

Does she not own a mirror? That fits horrible on her. Perhaps if it was knee length or slightly above the knee it would be more flattering. But that dress has so many unflattering aspects that I cannot understand why she chose it.
CatLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CatLady »

I decided to go back last night and watch the video where they found out they were pregnant with Jackson which admittedly made me cry but I was shocked by how different Ellie looked!
It wasn't like pregnancy could have changed her with her only being a few weeks pregnant but she looked so much better before having children. A fuller face by no means fat but just healthy looking and she just seemed like a nicer person. No stupid screaming and acting up for the camera though I did notice her selfishness and attention grabbing was happening back then too. It's like her then and now are two totally different people. I hate to say it but she's gotten uglier in every sense of the word. Even with everything back then she had a much better wardrobe compared to her 'stylist' approved one now.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lalala wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:
That is the most unflattering thing I've seen her wear (though the cut off jeans are a close second). It makes her look like a child and once you realize it's not a child it looks like her legs are abnormally short. Like her body is completely out of proportion.

Does she not own a mirror? That fits horrible on her. Perhaps if it was knee length or slightly above the knee it would be more flattering. But that dress has so many unflattering aspects that I cannot understand why she chose it.
And she had it tailored! So she paid someone to make it fit so badly Image you can dress modestly without dressing like an old unfashionable woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

CatLady wrote:I decided to go back last night and watch the video where they found out they were pregnant with Jackson which admittedly made me cry but I was shocked by how different Ellie looked!
It wasn't like pregnancy could have changed her with her only being a few weeks pregnant but she looked so much better before having children. A fuller face by no means fat but just healthy looking and she just seemed like a nicer person. No stupid screaming and acting up for the camera though I did notice her selfishness and attention grabbing was happening back then too. It's like her then and now are two totally different people. I hate to say it but she's gotten uglier in every sense of the word. Even with everything back then she had a much better wardrobe compared to her 'stylist' approved one now.
I watched that vlog last night too, and I thought the same thing about her wardrobe. That top she had on was adorable. It was the first time I had watched it, and the joy on her face when the lady said positive was true joy. They have changed so much since then. I was looking for the attention seeking, but the only thing I noticed was she said "I'm going to be a mom" instead of something like "we're going to be parents."

I also watched Jackson's birth vlog, and there was a point where Jared said,"ellie, you're going to be a great mom." and then ellie never told him he would be a great dad. She kept the focus on her. The vlog was focused on how fast she was progressing and how well she was laboring (most of the time ellie was pointing these things out). It has gotten much worse since then.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

lalala wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:

What the.....WHAT?!!! that is the most awful unattractive ugliest dress I have ever seen!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”