Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

tmarieme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by tmarieme »

So wait to show their "appreciation" they are selling t shirts?
Wow....
So the money is going to the website that is basically just "rough idea". So it's money for them?
I mean I will believe it when I see it about the charity but I have feeling that it will be a website where people can donate to another charity and also buy things from Sam and Nia. It's great when youtubers are able to connect their viewers with a good charity, but until I see that there is no money being made for them, on this website, I am going to think they are being liars.

Hey though when you buy your subscribers and your views aren't going up I guess you got to find a way to make more money.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Ummm 25 bucks for a T-shirt about YouTube? NFL licensed t-shirts start at about that much, difference is NFL teams and players are actually famous and talented...
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I honestly have no idea how these people have a million subscribers. I can't even hate watch them.
Sam strikes me as a guy who would club baby seals for fun.He just seems a little unstable? His eyes... Void of emotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I honestly have no idea how these people have a million subscribers. I can't even hate watch them.
Sam strikes me as a guy who would club baby seals for fun.He just seems a little unstable? His eyes... Void of emotion.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I think they are reading comments on here....they started to state they "buckle" Juliet in now on the changing table....why does she leave her on there while she cooks?? They have a cute little chair for her to sit in that can be buckled as well....like it doesn't even make any sense! Also - they are trusting Symphony a little too much with their newborn daughter....like she's just 6....she could accidentally drop her and it will be all their fault!!

So when they got to the church Nia was carrying Juliet's car seat all by herself...what was Sam doing? Just holding Abaraham's hand....like come on!! He is such a princess it's ridiculous!

They addressed they are finally getting him out of the crib as well...it's about freaking time...the kid looks like a giant in there!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

It might be a little early to say, but it feels like as soon as they reached one million, their new subscriber amount slowed down again.

I also notice that half of their audience can't even spell Symphony's name in their comments. Their viewers really are all children.
xsxbxtx91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xsxbxtx91 »

Nia's newest video "I'm thankful God choose our family to go through this hardship" in reference to the whole Ashley Madison things
WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.F

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'm sure Sam convinced her that that's why he did it...she's so naive

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Ugh yes... Her new video... So many

ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

I used to think Sam was the only one was the only one careless with the children but Nia is pretty much the same. Abram was putting the car keys in his mouth and the window at chick fil a and she didn't say anything. Also when Symphomy was carrying Juliet at thae restaurant they were in. It looked like the top of Juliet's body was swinging around and when she was sitting down it looked like she was squishing her and letting her head fall back a lot. Meanwhile Nia was too busy vlogging and using her annoying baby voice to talk about how cute it was. Don't get me wrong I don't think she's at the same level of careless as Sam but it looks like she's slowly turning more like Sam. :/
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What is with the disco music playing in the background while Nia talks about her stupid and useless husband in the "betrayal" video? First off - stop spinning the story and twisting things to make it look like people actually want advice from these two - why would anyone take relationship advice from them? Also - they kept showing last year's video to show off that they were there and now they know they will never get invited to go so they have to act like they don't need to go there anymore!

What is even more interesting - all the people writing hate comments towards Sam there are actually people defending him which doesn't make any sense!! Anyway - I can't even deal with this video she posted, they clearly just want attention!! In regards to the vlog about Symphony's first day of school - why is this girl sleeping with no clothes on? Also - shouldn't she be wearing a shirt and not a robe to breakfast?? It was wide open the entire time like there are creepy men who watch kid's on youtube its so gross!!

I know that Nia wanted to make her breakfast and get her ready for school but come on Sam - all you did was put her seatbelt on and then you have to act like it's so difficult to get up in the morning to take your kid to school. :?
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So in their last vlog (fallin in love...), it sounds like his mom says "you know you're lazy when you're on that" or "you are lazy (something muffled)". I definitely heard you're lazy though it's at 4:18. Maybe I'm wrong but I would love if his mom called him out.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did you guys notice when Symphony came home from school and received her present and Abarahm wanted a present too....Sam asked Nia in such a demanding way where his present was? It wasn't even a sincere "honey you should have gotten a little something for Abaram"....we all know that Sam doesn't do much for the kids so when Nia does catch him sitting with them for the 5 minutes he gives them...she just has to record it and always make a stupid comment as if he spends all day with them! For someone who doesn't have a full time job out of the house....you would think he would make more of an effort to help with things. Even when he was picking up Nia it sounded like Symphony was freaking out in the car when the car was in reverse - it's like she was being tormented being left alone with him!!
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

So I posted a comment saying how if Nia left Sam, that would of been the best decision for her and the kids and of course I'm attacked by minions. They are saying that Sam isn't controlling and how since I'm not married that I don't know what's best for them. Then one comment said that someone created an account under his email so it wasn't him. Are they watching the same videos?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I seriously wish YT would enable the down vote button for comments. I'd have a field day on that asinine My Husband Betrayed Me video. People are SO dense.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The vlog of symphony's first day of school had so much baby talk. No wonder she's such a whiny child.
And I was laughing so hard at some of the comments from the t-shirt vlog, "I'm only 8 and my parents won't let me use their credit card" lol.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Let's get real here....Sam needs to start acting like the husband and not a grown version of Abraham! The fact that he needs to sleep in while Nia makes breakfast, packs lunches, takes the kids to school and preps dinner is just insane since he doesn't do anything but goof off all day - showing off with this stupid drone and making everything into an emoji (it's not that cool Sam so get over it!)

Symphony needs to stop with the annoying baby faces and sounds - which 6 year old does that?? Can they have more stuff in their cabinets? My goodness - when Abarahm was helping Nia put the pots away I thought everything was going to fall out on him!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

And why is Nia buying a 1st grader baby board books for a surprise??
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I take it they gave up potty training...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

two stay at home parents and still the nearly 3 yr old is in diapers? Aren't you supposed to have your child potty trained in order to attend preschool?
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

He was trained, but maybe the vacation made him relapse. I'm disappointed though because he was doing really well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “Sam and Nia”