DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Watching the bratayley snap story and he sounds terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

just_me wrote:A new California First 5 commercial. The "what not to do" is Missy and Bryan. For all the tv they do, there is no way they have not seen this commercial. Then again, maybe they haven't because their heads are always stuck staring at their electronic devices.

https://youtu.be/Wj8wsviru08
If I remember correctly, Bryan and Missy actually did a video sponsored by the California First 5! They went to and purchased a bunch of books and made a big deal about reading to Ollie etc

ImageImage

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

kittypurry wrote:Apparently the lyrics accompanying "kings and queens of Idaho" are "bow down to the royals"

Maybe I'm dense but is there any context in which that isn't ridiculously pretentious?
Nope. They think they are hot shit. Bryan says he was bullied at school, but I think it's more likely that he was a tool and kids didn't like him.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Poor Finn. His cough sounds terrible.
Bryan sounds HORRIBLE in Missy's snaps. His body language on stage, he honestly thinks that he is the greatest singer and entertainer ever. No. Just no.

marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

People... If you don't have snapchat, omg he sounds horrible. Not even hating just being honest. Wow and him "dancing" it was him just bending his knees.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Looks like they had a busy meet up.Image

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Poor Finn having to attend the "concert". He sounded sick and he's front row (probably the only row)

I just can't watch Bryan perform. He doesn't sound great & his moves are always awkward.

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

Bryan really needs to work on his breathing if he's gonna try and sing, his words are so strained when he gets to the end of the line!
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

I'm just judging by Missy's snaps, but I actually thought this was the best he has sounded during an on stage "live" performance. He usually sounds MUCH worse, and way more out of breath.

Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Can't insert an image but I'm surprised (unless I missed it) no one has mentioned Jeff's tweet

"Love when @bryanlanning shows respect to other artists... Today he shouted out our friend @andrewismusic This dude is legit!"

Ummmm....... I don't even know where to start with this. Bryan must be paying Jeff to praise him in his tweets or something. Wouldn't a normal, unbrainwashed (or unpaid) person just be like "Guys check out ____" instead of booting some elses ego with it
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I haven't watched lately, I tried but shut it off after a few minutes.

Has anyone said anything about what happened to the "Bryan Lanning Band?"

Is Garrett still hanging around?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lurker4Life wrote:Can't insert an image but I'm surprised (unless I missed it) no one has mentioned Jeff's tweet

"Love when @bryanlanning shows respect to other artists... Today he shouted out our friend @andrewismusic This dude is legit!"

Ummmm....... I don't even know where to start with this. Bryan must be paying Jeff to praise him in his tweets or something. Wouldn't a normal, unbrainwashed (or unpaid) person just be like "Guys check out ____" instead of booting some elses ego with it
Or maybe Bryan got hold of Jeff's phone, lol. Who talks like that? It's not like he's Bieber helping out new artists, ffs. Or does he really think he is? Have his delusions of grandeur gotten that bad?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I think Bryan's head and ego might explode. He lives for these events. It's nauseating.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Was it just me or could anyone else barely understand a single word of the new music? I was trying to catch lyrics but really couldn't. And awkward that it's more "grown up" music...depressing stories about your shitty relationship aren't going to sell well to 12 year olds.

And wow the doctor thinks Finn has a little stomach bug (aka he was probably throwing up or having diarrhea in addition to a fever) yet Missy had him out all day and around people. Great parenting guyspoor little Finn.

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 16a0de.jpg[/img]

wow, a Twitter page shouting out another artist, yet Bryan still has to make it about himself.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

It's so hard to hear him singing, was his mic even on?
Poor Finn, they could have just left him with Mimi and Papa, not getting dragged around out to eat, to a meet-up and a concert! What were they going to do if the doctors told they to keep him indoors and away from others?
jenhall1111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jenhall1111 »

No ear protection for Finn? Wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
kate514
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate514 »

haven't watched the lumps in a good few months...i think i stopped watching them right when they started to look at houses lol...i couldn't even hate-watch them, they just irritated me so much! cassie just showed up in my recommended box a few minutes ago and i though i'd catch up here..i'm glad that she moved out! whatever happened to jimmy? the last i heard, mithy was talking about him getting a job across the country- did he get it? has he moved out? i don't want to fish through the DB videos or tweets, LOL
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

kate514 wrote:haven't watched the lumps in a good few months...i think i stopped watching them right when they started to look at houses lol...i couldn't even hate-watch them, they just irritated me so much! cassie just showed up in my recommended box a few minutes ago and i though i'd catch up here..i'm glad that she moved out! whatever happened to jimmy? the last i heard, mithy was talking about him getting a job across the country- did he get it? has he moved out? i don't want to fish through the DB videos or tweets, LOL
Yeah he moved to Chicago for an internship :)
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Everyone looks extremely bored when he was on panel lmao like okay get stop talking no one is interested !

And when they showed the crowd when he was singing everyone was sooo bored until they saw they were on camera and then got giddy and waved lmao. Finley is always sick when they go on trips poor kid I'm sure they knew he was sick way before the trip but don't want to look bad so they act like it just happened.

Return to “Daily Bumps”