Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Birdie89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I feel bad for Nia that she hasn't ever had a nice purse for herself but Sam can spend hundreds of dollars on Ashley Madison.
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

Birdie89 wrote:I feel bad for Nia that she hasn't ever had a nice purse for herself but Sam can spend hundreds of dollars on Ashley Madison.
Let's not forget the drone she bought for him and the second one he had to get because he broke the first one. :roll:
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Birdie89 wrote:I feel bad for Nia that she hasn't ever had a nice purse for herself but Sam can spend hundreds of dollars on Ashley Madison.
What got me was how boastful he was about it all. "We're going to the 2nd most expensive restaurant in the city"

Sam did that dinner cost more than the account you paid for just "look at" other women?

I'm all about forgiving but come on dude lets not act like you treat your wife good all the time, between your drones and your other toys, it's clear Dad comes first.

I don't mind them going out for her bday without the kids, it's okay to get away from the kids. Unlike some comments on their video I don't think it's a big deal they spent a lot on dinner. One girl said 70 dollars could have bought 3 outfits for their kids, well their kids are hardly doing without, although I still don't get why that can't by Abram a bed.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I like how he snuck the "**2nd** most expensive restaurant in Dallas" ...that was necessary?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

https://youtu.be/OP9X1Qu6IQc

Oh look, it's a Sam and Nia copy-cat!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Here we go again.....showing off another poop explosion....man this kid will be taunted for life by the way these two idiots are going in raising her on YouTube....does it really bring in more views by showing off the nasty green poop all over the car seat?? :?

I saw that bag at Kate Spade that Nia purchased....it's one of the cheapest one's they have and that was the best that Sam could do?? After she bought him a $1000 drone? He probably gave her one of his ugly bug eyed expressions when she was in the shop so she didn't pick a pricey one. He needs to stop being so selfish all the time!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Woooow. I think they are even more full of shit than sam and nia....

They are trying to convince people she didn't know she was pregnant. Look at the belly...she looks 6 or 7 months along...

What did she think? She had a tumor in there?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Woooow. I think they are even more full of shit than sam and nia....

They are trying to convince people she didn't know she was pregnant. Look at the belly...she looks 6 or 7 months along...

What did she think? She had a tumor in there?
Where did that screenshot come from? She doesn't look like that in the video posted above. I agree that they seem like copy cats though, the guy even looks like Sam and seems obnoxious too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

The screenshot is in the video, but it's like a month later before they find the gender. I don't agree with them not telling their family until they find out the gender. Like if I was their Sibling and I didn't find out until 16 or so weeks, i would feel really left out. Maybe I'm just sensitive, but the whole "let's not tell anyone" seemed to just be to gain more views and have the video blow up even more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

A few weeks after you find out. You don't typically have a 6 month belly.

I don't believe for a second that ANOTHER youtuber took a pregnancy test out of a bowl of toilet water <which the Internet already proved to be highly unlikely > and they had noooo idea they could be expecting a baby.

After a vasectomy!

My husband had a vasectomy in april. And we were given a very detailed thorough packet explaining how you need to use a form of birth control until you get your count in and are given the okay....
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:A few weeks after you find out. You don't typically have a 6 month belly.

I don't believe for a second that ANOTHER youtuber took a pregnancy test out of a bowl of toilet water <which the Internet already proved to be highly unlikely > and they had noooo idea they could be expecting a baby.

After a vasectomy!

My husband had a vasectomy in april. And we were given a very detailed thorough packet explaining how you need to use a form of birth control until you get your count in and are given the okay....
I'm a weirdo and I admit when I was pregnant with my first son I used an extra pregnancy test by dipping it in the toilet. It worked and showed up a very dark positive! I was about 7 weeks pregnant at the time. I was addicted to taking pregnancy tests because I hadn't gone to the doctor yet to confirm pregnancy or check on the baby.

excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

usernamessuck wrote:The screenshot is in the video, but it's like a month later before they find the gender. I don't agree with them not telling their family until they find out the gender. Like if I was their Sibling and I didn't find out until 16 or so weeks, i would feel really left out. Maybe I'm just sensitive, but the whole "let's not tell anyone" seemed to just be to gain more views and have the video blow up even more.

Didn't they find out with the genetic blood test thingo, that lets you find out way earlier?
I saw the video ages ago, so I can't really remember.
But the whole reason they did was because of the gender disappointment. 3 boys already and this one is another one. They were not happy at all haha.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love how Nia was so happy that her brother in-laws have girlfriends....just so that she isn't stuck alone in the kitchen the whole time and now has someone to do work with her the whole time....wow....how about you have some fun in life Nia!! Make Sam do something for once....they have these stupid Rader Reunions where they all act like immature red neck idiots and do dangerous and obnoxious things!

The only positive thing in the vlogs that I have to give them props for is that they do dress up Juliet and she always looks clean and cute.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

I am happy to see people are kindly telling them not to give oreo cooked bones, and they aren't getting ripped a new one for telling them that. A lot of people don't know that you shouldn't feed dogs cooked bones, so I don't blame them on that. Hopefully they will take the advice of their "fan basic" though.

Nia's comment kinda made me sad. Thinking about her for the last 7 years cooking by herself for his whole family. The way she said they would scarf it down in 2 seconds made me think they weren't even appreciative of the work she put in. In comparison whenever Sam cooks he mentions at least 5 times "these are really good, don't you think" "I am such an amazing cook" "what kind of man can cook like this". I just hope for the sake of their children's future that all the kids learn to cook, clean, as well as other things.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

OT but I'm surprised that this forum isn't as popular as some of the other forums on here considering how hated they are in the YT world

#FreeFinleyandJackson
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

It's because they are boring to watch since their vlogs are so fake now.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam just had to declare that the person in the email called them "VIP"... he's so obsessed with that word... it would really mean something if he earned those views and didn't buy them! Nia couldn't even go to lunch and leave Juliet at home....she had a bottle so what was the point of her dragging her out as well....Sam could have watched her....Symphony was speaking like a like a toddler again :?

Highlight of the vlog...when Abarahm asked if he gets to sleep in a big boy bed at the hotel....poor kid....clearly his parents can't understand he needs to be out of that crib!
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

pllfan5 wrote:OT but I'm surprised that this forum isn't as popular as some of the other forums on here considering how hated they are in the YT world

I've wondered this too considering they are at 1mil subscribers. Jess and OKbaby have less combined subs but still get way more action in their forums. I think it might be partly because despite their annoying antics and Sam's egotistical behavior, they aren't bad parents. Sure, some of their choices are questionable, but their kids are well taken care of.

Abram being in a crib is ridiculous, but it doesn't exactly make them bad parents. Same with showing some of the more embarrassing things with their kids.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love Orlando, FL so I actually enjoyed this particular vlog! They got hooked up with an escalade and a suite at the hotel - I'm pretty sure their meals are comped as well! The minion room was adorable....and I'm sure Abarahm was super excited to not only sleep in a bed but a Minion Missile bed! The most interesting part of this vlog was seeing Sam actually help Nia carry Juilet a few times during their travel....he even carried the car seat with Juliet inside!! Big step up for Mr High & Mighty hahaha
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So this so-called "VIP" experience is available to anyone that would like to have it, it's not like they made it especially just for them! You could tell Nia was really taking everything in and appreciating all the amenities that they provided - Sam was acting like this is a typical Sunday for him like he lives this way everyday! #Brat

I felt bad for Abarahm on the minion ride - and Sam was such a loser he wasn't even trying to make him feel comfortable he just kept vlogging and doing his hyena laugh! What a douche-bag!

One good thing was that Symphony was shown sleeping in pajama's for once and not naked like she always is....that is super awkward!

Return to “Sam and Nia”