• Advertisement

JesssFam: The Last Baby 2.0 (Part 75)

Re: JesssFam: The Last Baby 2.0 (Part 75)

Postby MyGuiltyPleasure » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:55 am

Drake was not happy about the twins, he even had trouble pretending to be. At the ultrasound when they found out it was twins,he was like no....then he said "that's enough, ive had enough of this" and tried to turn off the camera but she said no to keep it on. And another funny part of the ultrasounds with the twins was when she kept saying "We" already have 1, refereing to lilia, and she said to the ultrasound tech that she can look up this vid on YouTube, just search drake roque or Jessica shafer, lol didn't even mention her YouTube name, cause I'm sure they'll be like "whose gabe?"
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby lizpuff2006 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:00 am

Jess just must be oblivious. She was very quick to delete the video from when they broke up but keeps all this stuff up. She really doesn't see how unhappy Drake was at all for her multiple pregnancies.
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ber614 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:52 am

But Landen was planned, and she talked about TTC in videos shortly before he was conceived. When Drake said "You're trapping me!" he was making fun of the people that say that. If Jessica was going to trick Drake into getting her pregnant I don't think she would make a YouTube video about it. So, it was dumb of him to agree to have another baby with her if he didn't want one.
ber614
Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:00 am

ber614 wrote:But Landen was planned, and she talked about TTC in videos shortly before he was conceived. When Drake said "You're trapping me!" he was making fun of the people that say that. If Jessica was going to trick Drake into getting her pregnant I don't think she would make a YouTube video about it. So, it was dumb of him to agree to have another baby with her if he didn't want one.

I hope you are wearing your sarcasm hat
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:10 am

ber614 wrote:But Landen was planned, and she talked about TTC in videos shortly before he was conceived. When Drake said "You're trapping me!" he was making fun of the people that say that. If Jessica was going to trick Drake into getting her pregnant I don't think she would make a YouTube video about it. So, it was dumb of him to agree to have another baby with her if he didn't want one.

Who the hell knows what went on during landens pregnancy. Drake has said Jess was cheating while pregnant to get back at him.. It was rumored drake thought he wasn't the paternal father... Weird situation. Obviously none of this mess is landens fault, but it could be why drake has such a weird relationship with him.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Who the hell knows what went on during landens pregnancy. Drake has said Jess was cheating while pregnant to get back at him.. It was rumored drake thought he wasn't the paternal father... Weird situation. Obviously none of this mess is landens fault, but it could be why drake has such a weird relationship with him.

He didn't say when that happened exactly. From his video I got the impression that she slept with whomever during their break-ups and he still got mad, not only because it was someone he knew, but also because she was pregnant both times and he thought it was gross, which I think is a weird statement coming from someone who is a cheater and a coward. Maybe I'm getting this all wrong, but that's what I understood from his videos
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:10 pm

smom12 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
dsankey4 wrote:It was even worse when she found out she was pregnant with Landen....I just watched her pregnancy test reaction video to that recently and when she told drake he was like "Man you're trapping me!!"

Hate to side with Drake on anything but yeah dude, she was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember a quote from Drake when she told him that "it's going to be hard [having another kid]" at the twins pregnancy and his response was "being hard is what's got us this problem" and she just laughs it off as inapropriate. That was his only reaction to it, that it's a problem and shortly after she asks him if he's happy, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, she was so incredibly delusional. Yes, of course he's happy even though he just stated that this kid is a problem. With Landen the same thing, he's talking about getting castrated, wow, what an incredible reaction from a Dad-to-be, I'm sure Landen will appreciate that comment once he's old enough to understand it.

With Landen, I think both of them agreed to have another kid, "eventually" to state it in Jess-terms, but both of them were stupid enough to actually believe she won't get pregnant so fast since she's breastfeeding and is highly irregular, which, even I was taught in school, is the stupidest thing you could do. Plus Drake was probably only halfway into the idea, but...you know...being the coward that he is (let's face it) he wasn't brave enough to really stand against this idea or take precautions by using condoms.

As for "you trust the person, when they say they take the pill", depends on how long you know them. I mean, who knows, maybe they are fooling around and you have no idea --> Drake did it. He could have transferred an STI to Jess, or worse to his children, so yes you should still use condoms even when one of them is preventing with pills.

Being hard is what got us this problem? How about you didn't use a condom, THAT is what got you into "this problem".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Amen to that! :D
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:22 pm

I'm not saying no landen isn't his kid at all he got himself into that mess but I don't see any drake in him, maybe it's just me
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby lizpuff2006 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:29 pm

blackroses wrote:I'm not saying no landen isn't his kid at all he got himself into that mess but I don't see any drake in him, maybe it's just me

I don't see Drake in Landen or Caden. They both look a lot like Jess. and only very recently did Jess post a pic of Lilia that I thought Lilia looked like her. Most of the time Lilia looks like a blonde Gabe.
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby webby » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Laden is a blonde Drake with a different shaped face. they have the same mouth

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby KittyKax » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Landen was a 100% "save the marriage" baby. I'm sure Drake just didn't think she'd get pregnant so fast but of course all you gotta do is look at Jess and she's knocked up.
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby missparzival » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:25 pm

I don't see any drake in Landon either. I think his big eyes put me off seeing other features

missparzival
Gossiper

Postby Iammrsnesbitt » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:57 pm

It's so crazy you guys saying you don't see drake in Landen lol that's all I see in him! He's got jess' coloring and I think that's what throws people off
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper

Postby lucinda646 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:19 pm

I haven't caught up reading but had to comment,
One. She said "his" in this update
Two. Neck roll? Doesn't that sound like umbilical cord around the neck, especially since baby bus in same position for a while. Anybody have experience with that?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
lucinda646
Amateur

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:18 pm

her clip at the end of them kissing on each other...I didn't know we were all 16 years old. it's not like my husband and I don't ever kiss in public & not to be rude..but if I saw a pregnant chick with 6 kids acting like that I would be so judgmental lol. And her comment about Chris being such a good dad for changing poopy diapers..I guess the bar is set pretty low haha.

Even though Jess can't ever do it by herself, I do have to give her props for taking the kids out to sports/dance/events/museums as often as she does.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby tmarieme » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:50 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:
blackroses wrote:I'm not saying no landen isn't his kid at all he got himself into that mess but I don't see any drake in him, maybe it's just me

I don't see Drake in Landen or Caden. They both look a lot like Jess. and only very recently did Jess post a pic of Lilia that I thought Lilia looked like her. Most of the time Lilia looks like a blonde Gabe.

It always amazes me when people comment that Lilia doesn't look like Gabe or looks so much like Jess. Lilia may be pale and blonde but her face is almost all her dad. I think she's really pretty though. Tbh I don't see Drake in Landen but I see him in Kaden and of course Kyson. It's interesting to me though how strong Jessica's genes seem to be. Usually with mixed kids they tend to favor the darker parent in skin tone or at least are darker than the "white" parent but of all of Jessica's kids seem pretty pale. Which of course there is nothing wrong with any of it, it's just interesting.
tmarieme
Informer

Postby honeybear » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 pm

that museum place she went to looked super cool! I'm glad she at least brings them to something educational, unlike others (cough the bumps).
honeybear
Gossiper

Postby hotbloodedwomanchild » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:32 pm

lucinda646 wrote:I haven't caught up reading but had to comment, <br style="-webkit-user-select: auto;">One. She said "his" in this update<br style="-webkit-user-select: auto;">Two. Neck roll? Doesn't that sound like umbilical cord around the neck, especially since baby bus in same position for a while. Anybody have experience with that? <br style="-webkit-user-select: auto;"><br style="-webkit-user-select: auto;">Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I think she just used "his" as a gender neutral thing--I really don't think they know the sex. I know people who didn't find out what they were having who just said "he/she" so they didn't have to say "it" all the time. I know she said "she" in one video before, too, and "he" before that.

I think unless the tech was really shitty they'd have noted that the cord was around the neck, so that doesn't sound like the cord was around the neck at all.

TMI but I had a brother who was stillborn because the the cord was around his neck, and they definitely knew it was around his neck and were trying to monitor it but there was nothing they could do. Lots of babies have neck rolls on 3D ultrasounds in the 3rd trimester and it's just because they're putting on fat and they're all scrunched up. If the cord was around the neck surely the tech would have said something.
hotbloodedwomanchild
Amateur

Postby Captain Smooth » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:22 am

tmarieme wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

It always amazes me when people comment that Lilia doesn't look like Gabe or looks so much like Jess. Lilia may be pale and blonde but her face is almost all her dad. I think she's really pretty though. Tbh I don't see Drake in Landen but I see him in Kaden and of course Kyson. It's interesting to me though how strong Jessica's genes seem to be. Usually with mixed kids they tend to favor the darker parent in skin tone or at least are darker than the "white" parent but of all of Jessica's kids seem pretty pale. Which of course there is nothing wrong with any of it, it's just interesting.

There was once a picture of Landen on Instagram where he was looking at something, but the sun was very bright, so you see him squinting his eyes a little bit. I swear, of all the pictures of him on his Moms Instagram, you could see that Drake comes a little bit through on some parts of his face. The coloring and the eyes are definitley Jess and people usually notice this first, but the mouth and the browshape (which is not as obvious since his hair is really blonde) are very Drake-like and his expression was also like a minni Drake looking at you.
I don't see anything of Drake in Kaden, even his behaviour is more like Jess'. If it weren't for his twin brother I think many on this Forum would probably be questioning the paternity, but that just goes to show you how different genes can be.

With Lilia it's funny, usually people look at the child and say it looks like his/her Dad. There is a video (pre-skube-pregnancy, where she was pretending like Chris and Gabe got along so well) where Gabe talks to Jess while on camera and the way he talked and his facial expression was like Lilia was talking to you :D She looks a lot like her Dad.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby missparzival » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:58 am

Kaden seriously needs to get speech therapy. Aren't they nearly 5? I couldn't understand 98% of what he said in her video.
His behaviour also needs to be corrected but Jess is too lazy. Climbing on tables and throwing trays around is not ok and she just laughed

missparzival
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:30 am

Mallabow wrote:Kaden seriously needs to get speech therapy. Aren't they nearly 5? I couldn't understand 98% of what he said in her video.
His behaviour also needs to be corrected but Jess is too lazy. Climbing on tables and throwing trays around is not ok and she just laughed

Yes, or at least to go to someone who watches his progress and who can decide to intervene, if needed. That thing with the tray, I watched it multible times, because I was shocked that nobody scolded him for doing that, but now I'm confused wether it was on purpose. The fact that nobody told him to pick it up still stands however.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Throne » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:56 am

I've been noticing that over the past year or so Jess has been having a hard time managing the twins by herself. They are very rambunctious kids and I think that might be partly because of the lack of attention given to them following the birth of Landen. But regardless, rather than taking the time to correct their behavior, it seems she just laughs it off or ignores it, puts it off as a "boys being boys" type thing. I find she holds both Lilia and Landen less so to this standard, but then again both have been given more attention when it comes to their development.

The twins have always only had each other but they still need a parent. Its kinda sad to know that unlike Lilia and Landen, the twins don't have active figures in their life to provide them with attention and support. Drake, is an off and on dad who is more of an occasional visitor in their lives then anything and Jess well, lets be honest. Jess only really pays attention to the boys when the other two children don't need to be actively taken care of, particularly Landen. And in a small moment where she does have the time to pay attention to them, its never on a individual level. She always addresses them as a group despite her admitting several times that they have completely opposite personalities.
Throne
Amateur

Postby duhhitskarley » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:07 am

hotbloodedwomanchild wrote:
lucinda646 wrote:I haven't caught up reading but had to comment, <br style="-webkit-user-select: auto;">One. She said "his" in this update<br style="-webkit-user-select: auto;">Two. Neck roll? Doesn't that sound like umbilical cord around the neck, especially since baby bus in same position for a while. Anybody have experience with that? <br style="-webkit-user-select: auto;"><br style="-webkit-user-select: auto;">Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I think she just used "his" as a gender neutral thing--I really don't think they know the sex. I know people who didn't find out what they were having who just said "he/she" so they didn't have to say "it" all the time. I know she said "she" in one video before, too, and "he" before that.

I think unless the tech was really shitty they'd have noted that the cord was around the neck, so that doesn't sound like the cord was around the neck at all.

TMI but I had a brother who was stillborn because the the cord was around his neck, and they definitely knew it was around his neck and were trying to monitor it but there was nothing they could do. Lots of babies have neck rolls on 3D ultrasounds in the 3rd trimester and it's just because they're putting on fat and they're all scrunched up. If the cord was around the neck surely the tech would have said something.

Idk if she went to a doctor or not but if she's at a "peek a baby" type of business , no they won't tell you. They are not legally aloud to because they aren't doctors. They did not tell me my sons cord was wrapped twice. Only my doctor did at a later date.

duhhitskarley
Talker

Postby dsankey4 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:20 am

I'm not saying I hope she has a still birth because I would never wish that on anybody, but you know that if God forbid she does, she would be pregnant again right away.

dsankey4
Amateur

Postby MTcutie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:23 am

dsankey4 wrote:I'm not saying I hope she has a still birth because I would never wish that on anybody, but you know that if God forbid she does, she would be pregnant again right away.

That would be sad if she did and I don't think it would be mentally healthy for her if she got pregnant again right away. When my sister lost her daughter at 1 she got pregnant right after. She didn't give herself time to grieve and now she's all messed up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
MTcutie
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam