ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

smashleysays wrote:
MemyselfandI wrote:What would you guys do if your child kept forgetting their lunchbox? Would you punish them?
No. First of all, that seems like a trivial thing to punish a child for. Second, I would find out why. When I was in school, our lunch boxes were kept in our cubby or locker with our back pack so it would be impossible to forget one but remember the other. Now, my son is in kinder and they put their lunch box in their back pack after lunch so it's all together. I've never seen a classroom where back packs and lunch boxes are kept separately, so if he's not forgetting his back pack, it's only logical that he is intentionally leaving the lunch box. There's some underlying reason he's not taking it. Either he gets in trouble for not eating all of Jeni's nasty lunches or he doesn't want her to pack him a lunch. Also, did anyone else think she way over reacted to the 3 day old left over food? She had a goldfish cracker in her car with fuzzy mold on it, but some old fruit and sticky juice sent her over the edge. Throw the lunch box in the washer and the Tupperware in the sink and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im in Ontario and my son just started JK but he and everyone else I know have agendas where the teach looks daily to make little notes and on the first day my son forgot his water bottle and sandwich container so I just made a little note and they were in his backpack the next day. Surely she could do this or talk to someone when she drops him off/picks him up. It doesnt seem like a big deal to me and could not be the kids fault.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Allowing your boyfriend to bully your 4 year old into riding a bike with emotional manipulation and fearing him into it, awesome parenting right there. What an absolute control freak to go that OTT about it, the poor kid is only 4 not 8 FGS. You'd think with that many kids between them they would know 4-5 yrs is the average age, and that a little younger or older is fine too. Being so excited about her boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend laying the law down to her kids is worrying, it always comes across as sinister rather than healthy support.

Do we know she's really selling the leggings? another scheme is just so irritating and boring at this point.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

If I were Derick and Heather I would file for sole custody of the kids. I know Derick has had issues in the past, but he seems to be doing really well. I don't think he's a monster: he's just a regular guy who felt overwhelmed with life and (seemingly) had nowhere to turn, so he chose a very, very bad way to unleash his tension/pain. He got over his issues pretty quickly, so I think if Jeni actually valued her marriage and had seen him as more than just a sperm bank/pay check, she could've helped him through and they could be stronger than ever. She's just a selfish twit who doesn't care about anything other than herself, Frank, and her fugly wardrobe. Seriously Jeni, step away from ThredUp! ThredUp is NOT your friend!
Caramelblended
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caramelblended »

Who died and made the ex husband a hero.  He didnt pay child support but ran around with his now wife to sushi reataurants and such.  From what I can gather he repeatedly took her to court to lower child support and only started paying child support when she got together with her lawyer boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend. Sure Jeni is a bad mom and her bf a scumbag but her ex is also a scumbag.  And his new wife allegedly ran around with a married drug addict and that makes her a ho in my book. If what im saying is untrue they should come here and defend themselves so I can apologize.  Did you see what the stepmom pack Deacon for lunch? It waa all sugar diabetes in a box.  Im sure shes flaky and very mellow but she would not have the boys best interestat at heart why shiuld she and how could she? Maybe shes not a monster. I know Jeni is being a terrible mom right now but she still is well intentioned mom.  She just needs to wake the hell up and break up with her boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend.  Actually her ex is the one who pushed Jeni into her bf's arms... She must have felt so powerless when the flake was being a deadbeat parent im sure having a lawyer near by felt good.  I get the feeling that the ex only behaves bc of her lawywer bf.  I see jeni's dilemma .  This really is all exs fault.  In coclusion poor poor boys
Caramelblended
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caramelblended »

Swissmiss,
I thought about what you said... And i totally agree... He totally wouldn't want to deal with the boys when they get older.  The thought of a guy like him having even a prospect of landing a better woman turns my stomach. I feel women these days have no self esteem, self worth etc.  In 10 years the boys will still be minors... Scary thought!!!
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swissmiss »

I really don't give it much longer. She's even losing her sizzle on him……doesn't even say "boyfriend" at all in some of vlogs anymore. It's got to be be tough being all things to Frank, when all you are to him is a piggy bank that sucks dick and starts the dishwasher. At least she got the kid a decent haircut. One point for Jeni I guess.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

As much as I would love for Jeni and FrankieFrankieFrankie's relationship to end, I'm terrified to think who will replace him. The rancher seemed like a good man, but good men are hard to come by and harder still for someone like her. I don't believe what Jeni said about the rancher; I think he saw through her BS and dumped her, or Jeni cheated on him with Frank and dumped him once Frank showed some interest. I have a feeling the next boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend will be an even loser.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Jeni is so ignorant when it comes to addiction! She's been through practically NOTHING compared to most people who have a loved one (spouse, sibling, parent) struggling with addiction. Addiction is so rough and she doesn't truly understand the disease. She's not "helping" anyone one by sharing her story (if you could even call it that)

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Jeni is so ignorant when it comes to addiction! She's been through practically NOTHING compared to most people who have a loved one (spouse, sibling, parent) struggling with addiction. Addiction is so rough and she doesn't truly understand the disease. She's not "helping" anyone one by sharing her story (if you could even call it that)

swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

She's ignorant about everything. She can't even out a decent outfit together or figure out how to get her son's haircut without soliciting the advice of a total stranger. Completely worthless.
duhhitskarley
Talker
Talker

Unread post by duhhitskarley »

madi_b_123 wrote:Jeni is so ignorant when it comes to addiction! She's been through practically NOTHING compared to most people who have a loved one (spouse, sibling, parent) struggling with addiction. Addiction is so rough and she doesn't truly understand the disease. She's not "helping" anyone one by sharing her story (if you could even call it that)

Thank you! She's so ignorant on the subject. It's extremely annoying to hear her talk about.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Has anyone seen this The video is named CandidMommy Divorce Video is Bullshit this guy is giving it to her left and right. Most of it is just being a bully to her but some of it is funny
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

She has no time management skills. She's always up until all hours of the night doing weird stuff like rearranging the boys room. And in every lunch video, without fail, she's completely frazzled and out of time. Most kids school starts around 8 or 8:30. She's said a million times that Drake gets up at 5 or 6. What the hell is she doing with her time?!

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

The above post solidifies my theory that Jeni is literally renting rooms. Frank might drop in for a booty call every now and then, but it's definitely her bedroom she's renting, not theirs. Otherwise, why does she never go to bed with him?

If she's up all night manic anyway, why can't she make the kids' lunches then instead of 2 min before they leave for school? Maybe Jeni needs a psych eval.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

LydiaE wrote:The above post solidifies my theory that Jeni is literally renting rooms. Frank might drop in for a booty call every now and then, but it's definitely her bedroom she's renting, not theirs. Otherwise, why does she never go to bed with him?

If she's up all night manic anyway, why can't she make the kids' lunches then instead of 2 min before they leave for school? Maybe Jeni needs a psych eval.
Yes!!! I make my sons lunch at night and if I'm packing anything hot or anything that will get soggy I leave it out and it takes 2 minutes in the morning to stick in his lunch box. And my husband is a grown ass man and I put left overs in a Tupperware at night for him and if he wants 100 lbs of sugar snap peas for a snack he can take care of that on his own.

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

What does she even pack in their lunches? I took a peanut butter sandwich to school every day elementary through high school, and it took five minutes max to make it + pack some small fruits, veggies, drink, and a treat.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

What a dumb bitch, she deleted her giveaway video and now her stupid subbies can't win a bunch of meaningless crap. LOL. Boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend is singing? Okay, the entire reason she is so scatter brained is because he is ruining her life. I was watching a thing the other day about how battered women have a really hard time at work, with memory, with performing daily tasks……I wonder about her. She is just an absolute disaster…go watch it and see if you think she look totally out of it. I don't know if she is battered…..manipulated and suffering from some serious mind fuckery for sure.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I thought it was creepy in the video of drake riding his bike, the only footage we get of the bf is hearing his voice coming out of the darkness lol.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Those eyelashes!! OMG, why would you do that on purpose??
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Talk about manic. She's positively nuts in her latest lularoeshitsclothesthatonlyablindpersonwithzerohonestfriendswouldwear announcement video. Is she on something? Holy shit. And that video where she goes on the bathroom floor to say she deleted that prize video….the bathroom door is all banged up…the paint is all chipped up. This is not bougie or jet set. These folks are white trash. I mean, how much more of this shit can we watch?

Return to “CandidMommy”