DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: What is the "blessing" thing about.. are those bottles of nail polish or glitter? What is that?

Cant quote the pics... :(
It looks like bottles of glitter glue or something...there's also something in the background that says "body gems" and looks like the little stick on gems from, like, 2004 or for vajazzling. He is blessing the whole family with body gem "tattoos" in the shapes of hearts and dolphins, covered in glitter maybe? #blessed
Vajazzling.. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
SaltandBurn wrote: The quote tree was too long. I was more responding to the post you responded to.
Aaaanyway,. Bryan has more dumb tweets today. Apparently, he's God now, "blessing" his family.
And I am just going to leave this second one here:

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
What is the "blessing" thing about.. are those bottles of nail polish or glitter? What is that?

Cant quote the pics... :(
It was about taking Missy's cousins to Disneyland. The nail polish was from getting Bailey done up as Snow White.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: It was about taking Missy's cousins to Disneyland. The nail polish was from getting Bailey done up as Snow White.

[/quote]

I actually thought about that just a second ago.. Its bottles of "fairy dust" thanks.. ;)
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

I love how he pretends to be a belieber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

Double post I know but had anybody ever visited their "wedding website"....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 7bae93.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 4aeaf9.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 398372.jpg[/img]

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

That's old news

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So Missy was able to open up the popsicle wrapper for Ollie while holding Finn and that made her the "best mom ever"???? Get real Missy....you know what would make you the best mom ever - if you actually watched your kids by yourself for a change for an entire day, cooked all the meals, cleaned the house and did the potty training all on your own! Can they wash Finn's face already? That pizza tattoo on his face is ridiculous!! Let's re-do Ollie's room decor again....it's been 5 minutes!!
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

brownprincess93 wrote:So Missy was able to open up the popsicle wrapper for Ollie while holding Finn and that made her the "best mom ever"???? Get real Missy....you know what would make you the best mom ever - if you actually watched your kids by yourself for a change for an entire day, cooked all the meals, cleaned the house and did the potty training all on your own! Can they wash Finn's face already? That pizza tattoo on his face is ridiculous!! Let's re-do Ollie's room decor again....it's been 5 minutes!!

she gave both kids Popsicle bought at the store and her new video on her channel is all about making "healthier" homemade one.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tamcam2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tamcam2 »

Show clip of Missy making a chicken crock pot, immediately after cue to clip of Bryan interacting with their pet chickens. SMH. Not sure I'd be able to eat it anymore if I had them as pets.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Playsinrain wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Um why do the chickens need to be recorded? And you don't have to stick the chickens face into the water, they'll figure it out, my goodness.

Actually you do have to show them where the water is in a new place or in a new water container..Especially with chicks, and if they are using a new waterer.. Chickens are pretty dumb sometimes and wont find it and will die. Recording them is pretty smart too. This way if something is stalking them at night or one turns up missing they will know exactly whats going on. My parents have chickens, ducks and turkeys and they also have cameras on them. I will say i thought it was dumb they put cameras on them when they were in the garage, where seemingly they were out of danger, but sine they are outside now i can see why they would want them.
I grew up with chickens. They're not as stupid as people think. And she said the other two were drinking out of it so the third will catch on.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

brownprincess93 wrote:Let's re-do Ollie's room decor again....it's been 5 minutes!!
Right? They seriously just bought the Dino bedding when they moved. And prior to that didn't he have like 3-4 bedding changes in a short span??

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Did Missy get her hair done again? Is that where she was running "errands"? Her hair looked redder.

xoxo gossip cat
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

cats-or-die wrote:Did Missy get her hair done again? Is that where she was running "errands"? Her hair looked redder. ImageImage

xoxo gossip cat
As irritating as it is that she gets her hair done every three and a half minutes, it's probably going to be horrifyingly damaged from all the constant and differing colors. Let her waste hundreds of dollars each hair cut/color, it'll catch up to her lol
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

tintin15 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Did Missy get her hair done again? Is that where she was running "errands"? Her hair looked redder. ImageImage

xoxo gossip cat
As irritating as it is that she gets her hair done every three and a half minutes, it's probably going to be horrifyingly damaged from all the constant and differing colors. Let her waste hundreds of dollars each hair cut/color, it'll catch up to her lol
I'm not normally quick to judge this since yo gurl is in the salon every 5 weeks Image but damn Missy goes more than I do!

xoxo gossip cat
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

cats-or-die wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

xoxo gossip cat
I'm not normally quick to judge this since yo gurl is in the salon every 5 weeks Image but damn Missy goes more than I do!

xoxo gossip cat
At least hair can actually change in five weeks. Missy gets hers done, then the next day is like, "idk I didn't like it so I had the color stripped and had two shades of brown and blonde highlights put in".
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

LOL at the "rainy day activity," Bryan trying to teach Ollie, and of course it's candy-related. And "eating cleaner" with baked zucchini fries. Okay. And odd how Bryan/Ollie basically spent the day separate from Missy/Finn, and hardly any Missy/Finn in today's video. Ollie's speech looks like it's getting slightly better? (I haven't watched a vlog in a long time, like a few months)

Also, this was in the comments. Wonder how long until it gets deleted...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

It made me laugh that the zucchini fries had mayo in the breading. So clean! :lol: At least he's trying! But then he makes a giant gummy bear and eats it too. It's not fried, so that ok. :P
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"trying to trick my body into thinking they are real fries.." News flash bryan, you dont have to trick your body into accepting healthy food, it will accept it VERY WILLINGLY.. Also, maybe im wrong but isn't coating them in mayo probably just as unhealthy as them being fried? Maybe a little less fatty, but mayo is still like 90% oil...
If anyone is interested, the vlog where Missy has to get a shot and Mimi is telling her "be strong be strong!!" bc shes freaking the hell out, is the one year ago today vlog.. lol..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

workfromhomemom wrote:It made me laugh that the zucchini fries had mayo in the breading. So clean! :lol: At least he's trying! But then he makes a giant gummy bear and eats it too. It's not fried, so that ok. :P
yes omg... egg bryan, beat an egg or just the egg whites and coat them that way.. so much less fat!!! The man knows how to eat healthy, he proved it when he lost all that weight a few years back, its like that part of his brain is fried.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Playsinrain wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:It made me laugh that the zucchini fries had mayo in the breading. So clean! :lol: At least he's trying! But then he makes a giant gummy bear and eats it too. It's not fried, so that ok. :P
yes omg... egg bryan, beat an egg or just the egg whites and coat them that way.. so much less fat!!! The man knows how to eat healthy, he proved it when he lost all that weight a few years back, its like that part of his brain is fried.
even just plain water, greek yogurt too, healthier then mayo.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.

Return to “Daily Bumps”