Terebravisse
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Family of Four Pt #6

Unread post by Terebravisse »

Playsinrain wrote:
Trish020 wrote:Is it just me or has anyone noticed Brooks' head size? It seems a little big to me for some reason.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
It doesn't seem large to me but at one point in the mailbox haul yesterday i swear it looked like the back of it was getting really flat. It was only for a split second and maybe it was just the angle but i was like WHOA for a second. I think that it might not be as bad as it looks though bc i feel like C&K would be on that with a quickness.
I have been noticing that too. I'm not sure if it is the bad camera angles or if it might be slightly flat. That might also be a reason it seems bigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

I've noticed that too. Maybe it's bad camera angles or maybe it is slightly flat and that's why his head looks bigger? I have notice that Brooks is usually laying down or in his car seat when they vlog him vs Gaines whom was baby-worn more. Don't know if it really is or like I said, bad angles.

taylortot1501
Talker
Talker

Unread post by taylortot1501 »

Adding my 2 cents to the clothing discussion. I'm from the North Bay in California, and I like the style of clothing Gaines wears. I probably would get some outfits when I have a child, but wouldn't use them past the toddler age.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

The clothes are ugly. Most of the time they look uncomfortable. Today Katie said Gaines' outfit was almost too small. I thought it fit perfectly. I always think she's going to trip over her pant legs. The big ruffles remind me of clown suits. I watched their PO Box haul. It seemed like a lot of the clothes were already too small for Brooks because it took them a while to go collect the things from the po box. That annoys me. I get that they might not always have time to check the po box. It just seems like a waste. I don't think the people who sent the stuff would be upset if they donated it. Most of it will go into a storage bin until the next baby boy comes.
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Trish020 wrote:Is it just me or has anyone noticed Brooks' head size? It seems a little big to me for some reason.

So what if he has a big head? My son is in the 99th percentile for head and I find him adorable. It just means they have a bigger brain than other people. ;)

My only concern for the bigger head is that I am very close to someone who has hydrocephalus, and she had a really big head as a baby. She fell off of a table as a toddler and that's how they found out she had it (through xrays and tests, not her being a toddler climbing on things). So I was just concerned, not being rude. Especially not towards a baby.. just concerned.

Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

Playsinrain wrote:

It doesn't seem large to me but at one point in the mailbox haul yesterday i swear it looked like the back of it was getting really flat. It was only for a split second and maybe it was just the angle but i was like WHOA for a second. I think that it might not be as bad as it looks though bc i feel like C&K would be on that with a quickness.
Very true.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Trish020 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Very true.

Plus, they are getting him checkups, and he should be getting head circumference measurements at each well baby check, so I think they would be on top of it if there were any concerns about head size.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

amf2224 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... b41a6d.jpg[/img] Good lord those shoes are $59!!!!! I don't pay that much for my shoes which I have been the same size since middle school!!! ImageImageImageImage

holy crap! Good catch! I would never spend that much on my daughters shoes. Call me cheap but I get her shoes from Walmart or Payless because kids feet grow FAST!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

About the flat head, those rock and plays can cause them and sitting in car seats all the time. My youngest slept in a rock and play and got a flat spot, thankfully it fixed itself when he moved to the crib.

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:About the flat head, those rock and plays can cause them and sitting in car seats all the time. My youngest slept in a rock and play and got a flat spot, thankfully it fixed itself when he moved to the crib.
I wonder if that is why Katie seems kind of anxious to get Brooks to sleep in the pack 'n play instead of his swing and she just didn't want to say it on the vlog? I haven't watched the PO Box haul yet, but I'm going to make sure and check out the back of Brooks' head when I do.

We never lived anywhere that it was a thing most people did, but I'm glad my mom wasn't into the whole monogramming thing. lol Both my sister and I have the same initials and our brothers is one off (same first and last initial, just the middle is different) so it would have been a whole lot of the same letters everywhere. My sister and I did have matching dresses from time to time though until I was about 8 & she was about 5. Usually just for family photos or special occasions.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:About the flat head, those rock and plays can cause them and sitting in car seats all the time. My youngest slept in a rock and play and got a flat spot, thankfully it fixed itself when he moved to the crib.
I wonder if that is why Katie seems kind of anxious to get Brooks to sleep in the pack 'n play instead of his swing and she just didn't want to say it on the vlog? I haven't watched the PO Box haul yet, but I'm going to make sure and check out the back of Brooks' head when I do.

We never lived anywhere that it was a thing most people did, but I'm glad my mom wasn't into the whole monogramming thing. lol Both my sister and I have the same initials and our brothers is one off (same first and last initial, just the middle is different) so it would have been a whole lot of the same letters everywhere. My sister and I did have matching dresses from time to time though until I was about 8 & she was about 5. Usually just for family photos or special occasions.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”