Part 17: E&J, Ellie the princess of Utah

kami11
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 17: E&J, Ellie the princess of Utah

Unread post by kami11 »

Saw this gem on Ellie's Twitter. Any other kid and I would thibk it was cute. Coming from Jackson and I feel like it says so much about what life is like for him- not enough food, so he thinks it is a gift and so few toys that he wouldn't think to ask for any.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 50f8b0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

dw30 wrote:Who in their right mind contradicts a parent let alone right in front of both parent & child. Narcissistic much! Good on Bonnie for calling her out on it, even if it was just with her facials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait what happened? I haven't watch a few E+J vlogs.

LillyBella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LillyBella »

So I've just watched the newest vlog and Calvin started screaming for the camera so she gave him some kind of detergent/cleaning liquid (I'm afraid I couldn't read the brand). I mean he couldn't (probably) open it, but I still wouldn't give him the container! Also, they watched a movie in the basement, right next to Jackson's room, and were going to "hook up the sound system" so does that mean they're gonna blast the sound and Jackson can't sleep?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

kami11 wrote:Saw this gem on Ellie's Twitter. Any other kid and I would thibk it was cute. Coming from Jackson and I feel like it says so much about what life is like for him- not enough food, so he thinks it is a gift and so few toys that he wouldn't think to ask for any.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I thought the same exact thing!
KitKat 01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KitKat 01 »

There's more evidence that Jared's brother, Matt, is trying to make a career out of YouTube. In Matt's latest vlog, he and Emily go to a Utah Youtuber party. Ellie and Jared don't make an appearance at it, probably because it is too beneath them. The party appears to be a group of low subscriber youtubers who are trying to gain viewers by dipping into each other's. Anyway, just thought I'd share because I know there's been speculation that he is no longer working, and this just adds to that theory.
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

What strikes me the most about E&J is the lack of educational or intellectual environment in their home. Where are the books and bookcases? You never see them quietly interacting with the children to teach them anything. Ellie only cares about how she looks and her neediness to coddle Calvin so she feels needed and loved. Jared seems only interested in playing and acting immature at all times. Instead of him sitting down and reading with the boys he is outside playing with his drone and screaming like a child. There is a total lack of anything serious and meaningful in their lives. They spent so much time designing the basement as a play area for the kids yet there is nothing educational down there to encourage a love of learning and reading. Today while briefly looking at the vlog for 5 mins (can't take anymore of that!) the first thing I see is Jackson jumping up and down on the new couch upstairs in his diaper being encouraged by Jared to do so. They don't seem to train the children on how to act and what is appropriate. They have no boundaries and certainly no intellectual stimulation. Are they hoping to raise their boys to just spend their lives playing and becoming shallow and materialistic like their parents?
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

nc_mom wrote:What strikes me the most about E&J is the lack of educational or intellectual environment in their home. Where are the books and bookcases? You never see them quietly interacting with the children to teach them anything. Ellie only cares about how she looks and her neediness to coddle Calvin so she feels needed and loved. Jared seems only interested in playing and acting immature at all times. Instead of him sitting down and reading with the boys he is outside playing with his drone and screaming like a child. There is a total lack of anything serious and meaningful in their lives. They spent so much time designing the basement as a play area for the kids yet there is nothing educational down there to encourage a love of learning and reading. Today while briefly looking at the vlog for 5 mins (can't take anymore of that!) the first thing I see is Jackson jumping up and down on the new couch upstairs in his diaper being encouraged by Jared to do so. They don't seem to train the children on how to act and what is appropriate. They have no boundaries and certainly no intellectual stimulation. Are they hoping to raise their boys to just spend their lives playing and becoming shallow and materialistic like their parents?
Very good assessment of Ellie and especially Jared. I am not getting the jumping on brand new expensive couches. I see the materialistic focus from new iPhones to Drones...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nc_mom wrote:What strikes me the most about E&J is the lack of educational or intellectual environment in their home. Where are the books and bookcases? You never see them quietly interacting with the children to teach them anything. Ellie only cares about how she looks and her neediness to coddle Calvin so she feels needed and loved. Jared seems only interested in playing and acting immature at all times. Instead of him sitting down and reading with the boys he is outside playing with his drone and screaming like a child. There is a total lack of anything serious and meaningful in their lives. They spent so much time designing the basement as a play area for the kids yet there is nothing educational down there to encourage a love of learning and reading. Today while briefly looking at the vlog for 5 mins (can't take anymore of that!) the first thing I see is Jackson jumping up and down on the new couch upstairs in his diaper being encouraged by Jared to do so. They don't seem to train the children on how to act and what is appropriate. They have no boundaries and certainly no intellectual stimulation. Are they hoping to raise their boys to just spend their lives playing and becoming shallow and materialistic like their parents?
Very good assessment of Ellie and especially Jared. I am not getting the jumping on brand new expensive couches. I see the materialistic focus from new iPhones to Drones...

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KitKat 01 wrote:There's more evidence that Jared's brother, Matt, is trying to make a career out of YouTube. In Matt's latest vlog, he and Emily go to a Utah Youtuber party. Ellie and Jared don't make an appearance at it, probably because it is too beneath them. The party appears to be a group of low subscriber youtubers who are trying to gain viewers by dipping into each other's. Anyway, just thought I'd share because I know there's been speculation that he is no longer working, and this just adds to that theory.
Someone wrote on the comments not too family friendly which is true. But they are likely going after a younger audience vs. the moms. I am convinced like you said he is going for the big times with the fast money YouTube can offer and he is no longer working. I don't think it will work.

I actually would not have gone to this party especially with tired kids.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

LillyBella wrote:So I've just watched the newest vlog and Calvin started screaming for the camera so she gave him some kind of detergent/cleaning liquid (I'm afraid I couldn't read the brand). I mean he couldn't (probably) open it, but I still wouldn't give him the container! Also, they watched a movie in the basement, right next to Jackson's room, and were going to "hook up the sound system" so does that mean they're gonna blast the sound and Jackson can't sleep?
Clorox disinfecting wipes

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

Ellie literally ate 3 of those cheese balls and made a huge deal over it. One of the things I hate the most about these youtubers is that they act so guilty and like it's such a bad thing to have some junk food once in a while. They act like you should feel bad about yourself for eating 3 tiny cheese balls.

KitKat 01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KitKat 01 »

tratra58 wrote:
KitKat 01 wrote:There's more evidence that Jared's brother, Matt, is trying to make a career out of YouTube. In Matt's latest vlog, he and Emily go to a Utah Youtuber party. Ellie and Jared don't make an appearance at it, probably because it is too beneath them. The party appears to be a group of low subscriber youtubers who are trying to gain viewers by dipping into each other's. Anyway, just thought I'd share because I know there's been speculation that he is no longer working, and this just adds to that theory.
Someone wrote on the comments not too family friendly which is true. But they are likely going after a younger audience vs. the moms. I am convinced like you said he is going for the big times with the fast money YouTube can offer and he is no longer working. I don't think it will work.

I actually would not have gone to this party especially with tired kids.

I agree, it wasn't a family friendly party! The shirtless guy with clamps on his nipples was so obnoxious! Anything it takes for views!
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

izzythecat wrote:Ellie literally ate 3 of those cheese balls and made a huge deal over it. One of the things I hate the most about these youtubers is that they act so guilty and like it's such a bad thing to have some junk food once in a while. They act like you should feel bad about yourself for eating 3 tiny cheese balls.

To be fair, they act like that because no matter what they eat, someone will rip them apart in the comments for it...especially with junk food.

I can't imagine having to live my life with people scrutinizing every move, all the way down to me eating a cheese ball or not.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

liz749 wrote:
izzythecat wrote:Ellie literally ate 3 of those cheese balls and made a huge deal over it. One of the things I hate the most about these youtubers is that they act so guilty and like it's such a bad thing to have some junk food once in a while. They act like you should feel bad about yourself for eating 3 tiny cheese balls.

To be fair, they act like that because no matter what they eat, someone will rip them apart in the comments for it...especially with junk food.

I can't imagine having to live my life with people scrutinizing every move, all the way down to me eating a cheese ball or not.

No, it's different with Ellie though, because she is so weird about food. I wouldn't notice how many cheese balls she ate (unless she ate a whole container like Boston got for his birthday) if _she_ didn't point it out. She and Carlie Butler are queens of fishing for compliments. Carlie is always saying she feels fat, and people of course respond about how no, no, she's _gorgeous_! And Ellie does the same thing about being thin. She says things calculated to make her "fans" tell her she's perfect and #skinnygoals.
And if they don't like being scrutinised, they can always stop uploading and go get real jobs. But wait, then they wouldn't be able to pay for the Ice Palace (BTW, whoever coined that name for it-- perfect!)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
kait98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kait98 »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I noticed in today's vlog that there was a sudden need to get the house ready especially the basement second guest room. Also it was announced today that E+J are going to Vlogger Fair and so are Cullen and Katie and the Bumps, I bet they all make a trip to Utah after Vlogger Fair is over
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

What was on calvins neck today? It didnt look like the regular brace he wears?

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

It looks more like to little blue band aids on either side of his neck as opposed to a brace, maybe he had more injections?
beneteauwinnie1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beneteauwinnie1 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:What was on calvins neck today? It didnt look like the regular brace he wears?

Most likely support tape from his physio!

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 503f01.jpg[/img]

Ugh Jareds haircut looks awful here..

GollyItsMollie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GollyItsMollie »

So in response to the question of have I met E+J, thankfully no. I just have no desire to. Can you imagine the headache you would get after hearing Ellie yell that it's "So fun!!"? But seriously while Matt and Em have really slow and boring vlogs, they are down to earth and better people than Ellie and Jared will ever be.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”