JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:i hope that as a mother of a child who's half latina, jessica made a decent choice. chris looks like a cheetoh supporter.

Im pretty sure jess has said before that she's a democrat
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Her caption is so stupid on Instagram.... Does she want us to be jealous or something? I'm confused. She looks gross in that pic too all old looking and shit she looks like she's 39 years old
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Her caption is so stupid on Instagram.... Does she want us to be jealous or something? I'm confused. She looks gross in that pic too all old looking and shit she looks like she's 39 years old
I don't care what anyone thinks. She's hideous to me. From afar she looks pretty but if you take a good look at her she's ugly.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Monet: Something that appears beautiful or attractive until you see it up close.
Context:
Cher: “No, she's a full on Monet.”
Tai: “What's a Monet?”
Cher: “It's like a painting, see? From far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess.”
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

She reminds everyone about her kids constantly because having kids is the only semi productive thing she has done with her life.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

dancingfireflame wrote:I would have to brag, too, if I had "a million kids" I couldn't look after by myself to remind my young fans that my kids are cute and I'm a good mom, because I can take a pregnant selfie.
On a side note, I don't know how people can consider themselves fans. Of what? A dumb mom who pushes out kids left and right with any guy willingly to hop in bed with her?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Oh come on now, you've got to give the woman some credit. At least she didn't have babies with Steven and Joel too! *sarcasm front* ;)
#FreeFinleyandJackson
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Sometimes I wonder what would of happened if she had gotten pregnant by Steven or Joel. Her explaination:
Steven: "well drake was cheating on me, so it was only fair that I cheated back!"
Joel: "he made me breakfast one morning, so I told him what's the catch?" Lol
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

itssmorggs wrote:Good news, Jess didn't put her I voted sticker on her bump. Instead she gave it to Landen

Also it's election day, not the 4th of July, so is it necessary to have the kids decked out in red white and blue?
Exactly! It's ridiculous! Hopefully, they didn't have school today and were forced go in dressed like that. (I say this because not all schools close for Election Day.)
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I dressed my kids in red white & blue today. Not in a damn tutu though haha. I personally think election days are just as/more important for Americans than Fourth of July is so that's why I do it.

But jess uses every chance she can to show her kids off as props sooo
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

A friend of mine who is pregnant posted a picture of her baby bump with the "I Voted" sticker on it. So much cringe.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone HAD to had made this about Jesss lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When people on her channel tell you it's "none of your businesss" even though she's posting her shit on a public forum/social media site.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

Blackswan wrote:Monet: Something that appears beautiful or attractive until you see it up close.
Context:
Cher: “No, she's a full on Monet.”
Tai: “What's a Monet?”
Cher: “It's like a painting, see? From far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess.”
Yes!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

Blackswan wrote:Someone HAD to had made this about Jesss lol
Personal

I'm actually shocked that so many people are literally in Jesss shoes. I had a coworker during a summer internship that gave birth her sixth child in august. She was in the exact same context as jess (except all singletons). 1 oldest child from a teen pregnancy. Three from a failed marriage. And then two from babydaddy #3. If anything it confirms Jesss could be having another one after Baby Skube.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I think It's odd when people say "Lilia needs a sister". There will be a 6 year age difference between them, there's no guarantee that they will be THAT close. Lilia also has the possibility of getting a sister from Gabe in the future. Oh, wait I forgot. Blood half-siblings don't count....

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

I can't get over how crooked her nose is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

dancingfireflame wrote:I think It's odd when people say "Lilia needs a sister". There will be a 6 year age difference between them, there's no guarantee that they will be THAT close. Lilia also has the possibility of getting a sister from Gabe in the future. Oh, wait I forgot. Blood half-siblings don't count....

The comments are ridiculous. "I'll be sad if it's another boy!" Or "Lilia needs to have a sister! I just know that she'll be devastated if it's another boy!"
Reminds me of when Daily Bumps had their gender reveal for Finn, and someone commented,"this is the saddest DB episode I have ever seen! I'm crying because it's not a girl". Some fans are way too much.
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

dancingfireflame wrote:I think It's odd when people say "Lilia needs a sister". There will be a 6 year age difference between them, there's no guarantee that they will be THAT close. Lilia also has the possibility of getting a sister from Gabe in the future. Oh, wait I forgot. Blood half-siblings don't count....

But it'll always be half siblings for Lilia from Jesss side too, unless Jess and Gabe get back together and have another kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

These kids are acting like they have a choice in picking the gender of their child.

Return to “JesssFam”