DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I wanted to smack Missy upside the head when she was being such a baby about trying the poutine. It's French fries and gravy. What's not to like? "I feel like I need someone to taste it and tell me if it's actually good"
And THANK GOD Bryan didn't "run into" Macklemore. Can you imagine? "Bro! I am dying to collab with you!"
And of course, Ollie had chocolate milk at the airport. We muted the big "surprise" seeing E&J at the airport.
Jared's parents looked relieved to see the Lannings go.
"Ollie, say thank you for letting me play with your toys"
"Tanken for letten me payden wif toys", while looking at Bryan out of the corner of his eyes. But Bryan called Seattle "See- attle", like two words, and never pronounces his t's, so it's no wonder Ollie's speech is off.
And I am already sick of the mannequin challenge.
Sorry this is so long. These people just make me grind my teeth.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lurker4Life wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:I was just watching Katie and Cullen's vlog, I haven't been on here long enough to know, but is it popular opinion that a lot of people, even if they don't like Jared, still like him better than Bryan? I used to watch E&J and I don't remember what it was but something turned me off them, but watching the vlog today, I realised that (for me) Jared wasn't actually all that bad but I still couldn't stand Bryan one bit.
Its hard to say how most people feel. I feel like Jared has so much more potential and a kinder, more empathetic heart, but this has all gone to waste and he is quickly changing which is such a shame. He's failed to advocate for his children's health out of fear of his narcissistic wife. That failure to put his kids first has me feeling lately that Bryan may be a bit more redeemable. Sure the music is douchey, but he's at least doing something with his time. He's following a dream, and I can't knock him for that. For Jared, all his dreams appear to involve just keeping Ellie happy.
I partially agree with you, but at the same time I feel like Bryan has gone too far trying to live out his dreams. I skimmed through some E&J vlogs, which I know isn't the same as watching them daily, but I feel like Jared is more connected to his kids, whereas Bryan seems to barely have a relationship with Finn and even when he is having time with the kids he seems still so fixed on feeding his ego. But I agree with you about Ellie, I'm 90% certain she was the reason I stopped watching daily, which is a shame.
Oh don't get me wrong I think Bryan has taken it a but far too, but the message he's sending to his boys about finding a way to achieve what you want isn't a bad one. Plus he's actually showing them by doing it, which I think is better than just talking a lot like Jared does.

I don't like either one, and like I said I think Jared could be the better PERSON, but I can't help but recognize that Bryan does try to make sure his boys have wherever they want. Sure they are spoiled and don't need all those things, but I feel like it's coming from a good place. He knows the things Ollie likes, and wants him to have them. If actually argue that Jared doesn't know the his boys all that better. Remember the year that Jackson liked only rocks until Jared decided he'd like a Spider-Man? Jared thinks he can design his kids and shape their future, and I disagree with that. There's zero recognition of Jackson as an individual.

Actually, now that I think of it, they are both opposite ends of the scale and really not that similar. I feel like a good parent is one that promotes good values and dreams, practices what they preach, and puts their kids first. Neither Bryan or Jared pull this off.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

Missy and Bryan act like how 14 year olds would act if adults suddenly disappeared from the earth, but they were also stuck with everyone younger than them.

The kids are an afterthought that they don't know how to properly care for. They feed them the same things they love to eat, which is of course, sugar and microwaveable things. They don't know how to teach them proper speaking, or good manners, or potty training (thank goodness they had Mimi and Papa. I mean, honestly, Ollie wasn't potty trained TOO late, but the fact that Missy and Bryan would hardly even attempt...). They also are like "you want this toy? ok idc put it with your other toys".

Bryan is an egotistical whiner. He's trying to be a big superstar now that he has the means. Everything is too hard and tiring even when everything is going his way (is that teenager-y or what? LOL). He already thinks he's so amazing, so he doesn't feel the need to better himself before going after his dream.

Missy is a huge baby. She acts like she got pregnant at 14 (so this comparison really works), meanwhile she's 27 and was in her twenties when she had kids. She's lazy and doesn't want any responsibility. She's also such a baby when it comes to food, I agree...you are an ADULT, girl. Try new foods. If you don't like it, spit it out? It's so simple.

Seriously, though, am I right or wrong with this comparison? lol
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Okay if we have to Bryan go on and on about Missy being such an amazing mom one more time....like she doesn't do anything!! She also doesn't take the responsibility of being a "good mom" seriously! It's common sense to know that when your child is sleeping in a restaurant, you order him some food to go so when you go to the hotel and he wakes up, you have food ready for him - or you feed him before you go so that you know you can sleep peacefully. This is Parenting 101....which Missy would know if she was such an amazing mom...according to Bryan :?

Finn hasn't been shown much in the vlogs....it's like Missy just doesn't care....they didn't even mention him at the dinner table....also did you see the thumbnail for the Finn's 1st birthday haul?? It's a picture of Missy and all of Finn's toys!!! He's not even in the vlog either.....what is that about?? They put Ollie in every stinkin thumbnail even when it has nothing to do with him!! It's so stupid...like she could have shown him playing with this 1st birthday toys or shown him in her lap. #DisappointingBumps
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Missy posted a birthday haul for 'Finn' but she talks about how Ollie loves this, and Ollie likes that. Okay so it's Ollie's haul then right Missy? I mean god forbid you tell that child no, or that they are his brothers toys and not his.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 0becc6.png[/img]

This is quite possibly the cutest/best family picture I've seen from them! I mean Ollie isn't looking but Finn looks freaking adorable and they just look like a normal happy family. None of that overly staged, fake smile crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I thought it was funny that Bryan didn't show much interaction with the others at the party. Especially Sam or his kids. I guess since Sam is out of Trixin he isn't useful to Bryan anymore. I think Sam never liked him anyway.
I haven't watched samika for awhile, I didn't know Sam wasn't with trixin anymore. What happened?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

liz749 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 0becc6.png[/img]

This is quite possibly the cutest/best family picture I've seen from them! I mean Ollie isn't looking but Finn looks freaking adorable and they just look like a normal happy family. None of that overly staged, fake smile crap.

I agree. It's cute!

Finn should really have a coat on though. They are pretty good at making sure they are dressed warm, but often forget to bundle the kids up too. It looks like Finn had a long sleeve onesie on with a vest.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Why did they need to fly to Utah just to fly back to Seattle? That doesn't even make sense, just fly from California to Washington?

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Why did they need to fly to Utah just to fly back to Seattle? That doesn't even make sense, just fly from California to Washington?

No it doesn't, but my guess is they all wanted to fly out together? If that is even possible.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Why did they need to fly to Utah just to fly back to Seattle? That doesn't even make sense, just fly from California to Washington?

No it doesn't, but my guess is they all wanted to fly out together? If that is even possible.
Seems like a wast of time and money and unnecessary traveling just to fly together? They are already going to be seeing each other in Seattle. Lol I don't get it but it's their life.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

Seems like a wast of time and money and unnecessary traveling just to fly together? They are already going to be seeing each other in Seattle. Lol I don't get it but it's their life.

I think they flew out there just to see E&Js new house and go to the party.

Honestly, with the way Ellie feeds her guests, I would probably take the opportunity to just make it a quick stop off visit too Image. Bryan and Missy would starve!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote: No it doesn't, but my guess is they all wanted to fly out together? If that is even possible.

I think they flew out there just to see E&Js new house and go to the party.

Honestly, with the way Ellie feeds her guests, I would probably take the opportunity to just make it a quick stop off visit too Image. Bryan and Missy would starve!
Oh, I gotcha.

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

[quote="sarahelizabeth_1"]Why did they need to fly to Utah just to fly back to Seattle? That doesn't even make sense, just fly from California to Washington?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

I thought the idea was to have a road trip. I thought everyone was gonna meet at B&M's house then drive to Seattle. It's such a waste of money to fly to Utah for what 2 days, 1 night? Especially if they were going to meet at Vlogger Fair.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Totally off topic but has anyone else noticed that Missy seems to be totally over vlogging? It seems like Bryan is the only one with the camera in the vlogs recently.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just watched the vlog of them eating poutine, and that is not a poutine. I'm from Quebec, nothing can compare to a Quebec poutine.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

That family picture is adorable, but I can't help but laugh at how they all have these mega boots on. I live in the mid-Atlantic, it's over ten degrees colder here than it is in Seattle, and everyone around here is in fall boots (ie more stylish boots that are good for chilly days) or sneakers. Their boots are the type of ones you would wear if it's REALLY cold or if you're walking through snow. Only poor Finn gets no jacket, sneakers, and pants that show his ankles.

I know they're from California, but come on :lol:
taylortot1501
Talker
Talker

Unread post by taylortot1501 »

Hmm, per Jeff's instagram, Liv threw up. Could it be the flu the Lumps had?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

taylortot1501 wrote:Hmm, per Jeff's instagram, Liv threw up. Could it be the flu the Lumps had?

Wouldn't be surprised.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

taylortot1501 wrote:Hmm, per Jeff's instagram, Liv threw up. Could it be the flu the Lumps had?

Probably. My guess is that everyone will catch it. Dbejck stomach flu vaycay.

Return to “Daily Bumps”