JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

literallywhat wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:The photo janell posted of the baby straight on looks like it could be a little girl to me but like everyone else said, all babies look the same fresh out of the womb lol. I think she should just post a picture on IG/SC/FB of the gender so she and Chris can relax and bond without having to film and edit a video.
Jess did not stretch out this whole gender reveal thing to just post on insta, snap or fb and not make any money from it she will wait to make that coin from youtube
I think she should milk it for every last dollar she can get. Its how she makes a living. If I could make crap loads of money just from making a video announcing if I had a girl or a boy, you bet I would.
Yeah, that's true. I just think normal people would just care about bonding with their kid lol
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

te4cup wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Wow say what you want about Chris but the photo of him on IG is nothing but poor joy.
Definitely. I dislike him with a stabby passion and even I thought his expression was pure happiness and love.
I honestly think that's such a beautiful photo of them
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Baby Skube is here!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 3f9673.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a beautiful photo. Mad props to the photographer.

Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Also Jess, getting Chris snipped is great, but it takes a year to make sure it works. You need a backup method in the meantime. Such as the pill taken correctly(!!!) or the copper IUD.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Not_Pregnant wrote:Also Jess, getting Chris snipped is great, but it takes a year to make sure it works. You need a backup method in the meantime. Such as the pill taken correctly(!!!) or the copper IUD.

thats gonna be her excuse for getting pregnant again she'll say they didn't know it takes and year and will just go on about how god only gives you what you can handle
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
WompWomp_1738 wrote: Are there screens shots of this? Or can you summerize? Like who was involved besides Chris mom? And who was on what side?
Basically that Danie person was defending trump, and I think jessicas aunt was defending hillary. you can read it here. scroll to jessicas trump post

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.shafer.10?fref=ts
Wow, what a mess Danie is... Pathetic. I'm sorry, but NOTHING can justify voting for Trump. Neither candidates were the best (Bernie all the way), but the things that Trump has said/done can never be excused. And I hope Chris isn't like his mom... High chances are that he probably is. To me, politics are SO fundamental. I could never be with someone and build a life with someone with such differing views.[/quote]

Yup 100% same here, no man of mine is voting republican, imo you have to be a complete imbicile to vote GOP and an even bigger idiot to vote for someone like Trump. Im in canada and our conservatives are no where near as insane as the US conservatives and I would have an issue with my man voting for Harper, forget voting for trump. If I had to bet, Im 90% sure chris voted for trump too if he even votes. Hes uneducated and he didnt say much about the election, as a man you would prob be insulted that a politician says that stuff if youre married with kids[/quote]

As you grow and mature, hopefully you'll realize that politics are an instrument that distracts you from real life. You are falling for it. You are dividing yourself from other people by way of political views, education, social orientations, religious views, and so on. These are institutions used to control you. You are better than this!
WompWomp_1738
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WompWomp_1738 »

LydiaE wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
WompWomp_1738 wrote: Are there screens shots of this? Or can you summerize? Like who was involved besides Chris mom? And who was on what side?
Basically that Danie person was defending trump, and I think jessicas aunt was defending hillary. you can read it here. scroll to jessicas trump post

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.shafer.10?fref=ts
Wow, what a mess Danie is... Pathetic. I'm sorry, but NOTHING can justify voting for Trump. Neither candidates were the best (Bernie all the way), but the things that Trump has said/done can never be excused. And I hope Chris isn't like his mom... High chances are that he probably is. To me, politics are SO fundamental. I could never be with someone and build a life with someone with such differing views.
Yup 100% same here, no man of mine is voting republican, imo you have to be a complete imbicile to vote GOP and an even bigger idiot to vote for someone like Trump. Im in canada and our conservatives are no where near as insane as the US conservatives and I would have an issue with my man voting for Harper, forget voting for trump. If I had to bet, Im 90% sure chris voted for trump too if he even votes. Hes uneducated and he didnt say much about the election, as a man you would prob be insulted that a politician says that stuff if youre married with kids[/quote]

As you grow and mature, hopefully you'll realize that politics are an instrument that distracts you from real life. You are falling for it. You are dividing yourself from other people by way of political views, education, social orientations, religious views, and so on. These are institutions used to control you. You are better than this![/quote]

I respect your view on this, and I commend you for being able to see past the politics. I, however, cannot. I cannot have children with someone who is homophobic/transphobic, racist, sexist, etc. What if I were to have a child that's gay? Or trans? I cannot and will not have my children fear their father or fear coming out. 100% not trying to change your views, you are very much so entitled to your opinion! :)
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Come on Jess post something already so we can get back on topic
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Please god let's not with the politics. Both candidates sucked. The end. Enough.

Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

I can't wait to see more cute baby photos :)
WompWomp_1738
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WompWomp_1738 »

smom12 wrote:Please god let's not with the politics. Both candidates sucked. The end. Enough.

Hahaha, agreed! Moving on to the topic of Jess's and Chris's baby! The pic was so cute. Gave me a little chuckle, but overall heartwarming. Hoping for a girl!
dorf123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dorf123 »

Can someone post screenshots of the Jess Facebook political drama? I can't seem to access her profile
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Not_Pregnant wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Baby Skube is here!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 3f9673.png[/img]

That's a beautiful photo. Mad props to the photographer.

I agree, I'm pretty sure she had a birth photographer there? If I remember correctly. And she also paid for newborn pictures as well.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

dorf123 wrote:Can someone post screenshots of the Jess Facebook political drama? I can't seem to access her profile
Please can we not post Jess' political drama? Someone start another thread if you want to do that. The rest of us would like to talk about the new baby and not start fights on here.
dorf123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dorf123 »

literallywhat wrote:
dorf123 wrote:Can someone post screenshots of the Jess Facebook political drama? I can't seem to access her profile
Please can we not post Jess' political drama? Someone start another thread if you want to do that. The rest of us would like to talk about the new baby and not start fights on here.
Not wanting to start a fight, just want to see what discussion is. And I don't think we'll be having any more updates about the baby for a few more hours
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

she comes up for me when I search her name on fb. And as someone else mentioned, I commend you guys that can get past politics and date/befriend trump supporters. Im just not one of them. Ya Hillary isnt great but at least she wasnt supported by the KKK for god sake Lol since theres no gender reveal I had to have my rant. And its kind of related, it demonstrates how psycho jessicas family is, lol I bet chris' mom is the type that would start debates at family get togethers, Id be embarrassed to associate with her, esp since mimi is more chill.Ok she needs to just announce it already, how long does it take to post a 30 second vid of the kid in a boy or girl outfit. I dont need to see her screaming at the top of her lungs and pushing it out right now. Just post a simple reveal, crap
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Any word on gender yet?
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

dorf123 wrote:
Not wanting to start a fight, just want to see what discussion is. And I don't think we'll be having any more updates about the baby for a few more hours
The whole thing was basically Danie (Chris' mom), Jessica's grandmother, and a couple other people going back and forth over the election and who was the better candidate in their eyes. It ended with Jessica commenting (which was about what Trump has said regarding women, etc. and was very well put, I might add) and Danie saying, "I don't try to change anyone's minds but if you attack me I will respond and I don't care who u are.."

That's it.
Last edited by sweetener on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Honestly, talk about politics somewhere else in private messages or in another thread.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

I'm tired of politics too. Let's talk babies.

Return to “JesssFam”