KKandBabyJ/Keren Swan | Part 1

Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandbabyj/keren swan

Unread post by Plasterdonut »

On the whole nanny thing, I think they're expecting Landon to be delivered via c-section again as Jackson was. It would make it hard to handle a newborn and toddler while Khoa is in and out of the house all day during the healing stage. I don't see the big deal, yeah she sounded hella entitled but she hasn't exactly had the words to express herself lately. It's like her brain has gone to mush lately. She can hardly , .
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Doesn't Khoa mostly work at home? Besides the renovations, he could easily take off a couple weeks or so to help her out. I don't keep up with them much but if my memory serves correctly, he doesn't work in an office or anything.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

He could definitely take some time to work primarily from home after delivery. And I'm sure they will have friends and family over all the time to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Doesn't Khoa mostly work at home? Besides the renovations, he could easily take off a couple weeks or so to help her out. I don't keep up with them much but if my memory serves correctly, he doesn't work in an office or anything.
He shows homes and works at the actual construction site overseeing the work as well as doing some of the physical labor. I think he mentioned in a vlog that while he used to spend more time at home they are now in the phase of construction where they need more hands on help at the site. I think he could take time off to help, but he wants to dedicate his time to work right now. Buying, moving, and a baby on the way likely ate up a lot of their savings. It would honestly be stupid for him to constantly be home.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Doesn't Khoa mostly work at home? Besides the renovations, he could easily take off a couple weeks or so to help her out. I don't keep up with them much but if my memory serves correctly, he doesn't work in an office or anything.
she could also have her mom come stay with her and help out for a bit until she heals..
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
she could also have her mom come stay with her and help out for a bit until she heals..
i know her mom has like an office job, she probably can't take off.
ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

Plasterdonut wrote:
ameenruby wrote:I was completely thrown off when she said they were going to hire someone to help out. The way she calls the people who work for Khua HIS workers, makes me uneasy as to who she would refer to the house keeper, and how she'd treat her. If I can manage two kids, and a decently sized house at 19 there's no reason why she can't handle it as well. She just seems super lazy to me, and like she'd rather have someone do the work she rather not do.

I would never want my kids sleeping on the complete opposite side of the house as me. Especially with one of my kids being in a room with glass windows. Anyone could break in steal Jackson, and Landon before Keren, and Khua could even get to the other side of the house. If I were them I'd have the boys share a room on the "extra loft" space. It's a decent size, and big enough for the both of them.

I got nervous when Keren, and Jackson where in the back yard. There was a baby snake in their pool, and where there's baby's there's mama snakes as well. Plus they live near water which calls for all kinds of reptiles especially in Florida.

If I were them I'd leave the crawl space under the house locked. I'd be too scared to even know what's under there. Not to mention even the previous owners never messed with it. Idk that may just be me.

LOL are you serious? So they should just leave that space to be forever? I think it was mentioned that the previous owners renovated the home or something and couldn't be bothered. Highly doubt there's anything to be scared of down there...
Yes I'm serious. I don't know why you seem so surprised lmao. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I didn't say they should leave it alone I said that's what I would do.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ahhh bianca and andy are TOTALLY dating or talking. CUUUTE <3 happy for her
Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

ameenruby wrote:
Plasterdonut wrote:
ameenruby wrote:I was completely thrown off when she said they were going to hire someone to help out. The way she calls the people who work for Khua HIS workers, makes me uneasy as to who she would refer to the house keeper, and how she'd treat her. If I can manage two kids, and a decently sized house at 19 there's no reason why she can't handle it as well. She just seems super lazy to me, and like she'd rather have someone do the work she rather not do.

I would never want my kids sleeping on the complete opposite side of the house as me. Especially with one of my kids being in a room with glass windows. Anyone could break in steal Jackson, and Landon before Keren, and Khua could even get to the other side of the house. If I were them I'd have the boys share a room on the "extra loft" space. It's a decent size, and big enough for the both of them.

I got nervous when Keren, and Jackson where in the back yard. There was a baby snake in their pool, and where there's baby's there's mama snakes as well. Plus they live near water which calls for all kinds of reptiles especially in Florida.

If I were them I'd leave the crawl space under the house locked. I'd be too scared to even know what's under there. Not to mention even the previous owners never messed with it. Idk that may just be me.

LOL are you serious? So they should just leave that space to be forever? I think it was mentioned that the previous owners renovated the home or something and couldn't be bothered. Highly doubt there's anything to be scared of down there...
Yes I'm serious. I don't know why you seem so surprised lmao. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I didn't say they should leave it alone I said that's what I would do.

I don't see how your entitlement to an opinion is relevant, I don't think I said anything about it or necessarily against it really for you to be offended by my comment and if I did, it was unintentional.
I am genuinely surprised, they plan to live in this home for a long time. I don't see how anyone could just neglect a part of their home like that. Idk maybe there is something to be scared of. Maybe they'll find the clown costume down there? :) sPoOkY
ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Plasterdonut wrote:
ameenruby wrote:
Plasterdonut wrote: LOL are you serious? So they should just leave that space to be forever? I think it was mentioned that the previous owners renovated the home or something and couldn't be bothered. Highly doubt there's anything to be scared of down there...

I don't see how your entitlement to an opinion is relevant, I don't think I said anything about it or necessarily against it really for you to be offended by my comment and if I did, it was unintentional.
I am genuinely surprised, they plan to live in this home for a long time. I don't see how anyone could just neglect a part of their home like that. Idk maybe there is something to be scared of. Maybe they'll find the clown costume down there? :) sPoOkY
You clearly have entitlement if you think your simple comment offended me. ImageImage Are any of our opinions actually relevant at the end of the day?? No they're not. They don't ask for any of our opinions, and we don't need to make "relevant" post to gossip. I'm saying I wouldn't want to know what's under there animal wise. I'd hate to find a huge snake under there. That is in fact very sPoOkY as you'd like to put it. (:

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Bianca comes off as those type of girls that just LOVE getting guys attention, any guys. She doesn't have to want them back, but she wants them to want her and notice her regardless.
Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

Damn you're touchy. Simmer down child.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

msgmiscc wrote:Bianca comes off as those type of girls that just LOVE getting guys attention, any guys. She doesn't have to want them back, but she wants them to want her and notice her regardless.
She seems sweet but I have to agree with you. She does seem to be that type.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

0-100 real quick
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

lonelysoul wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:Bianca comes off as those type of girls that just LOVE getting guys attention, any guys. She doesn't have to want them back, but she wants them to want her and notice her regardless.
She seems sweet but I have to agree with you. She does seem to be that type.

Oh yeah, she seems like a nice girl. Definitely has her shit together, just comes off as male attention seeker. I can see why people were saying she wants Khoa, but I honestly don't think she does, just his attention.
ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Touchy?? Lol coming from someone who got offended I said I wouldn't look in the crawl space under the house. Yea ok.

I honestly love Bianca. She'll have a conversation with anyone.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

alright guys we get it! Please stop arguing about who offended who and the stupid crawl space!
Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

Simple Definition of offend
: to cause (a person or group) to feel hurt, angry, or upset by something said or done

LOL. That's not really the most fitting word to use in this situation but ok. Lay it to rest already.

Anyway, Khoa's sisters are gorgeous. Did they mean to say Sydney is white/Filipino/Vietnamese?

And can someone recap what happened between Keren and Khoa's mom point blank for me? Will they ever reconcile and have they seen each other since whatever happened? It seems like their not even cordial.
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

Plasterdonut wrote:Simple Definition of offend
: to cause (a person or group) to feel hurt, angry, or upset by something said or done

LOL. That's not really the most fitting word to use in this situation but ok. Lay it to rest already.

Anyway, Khoa's sisters are gorgeous. Did they mean to say Sydney is white/Filipino/Vietnamese?

And can someone recap what happened between Keren and Khoa's mom point blank for me? Will they ever reconcile and have they seen each other since whatever happened? It seems like their not even cordial.
Sydney they said is white/Filipino.

Keren and Khoa were living with Khoa's mom. K&K were running the second restaurant at the time and Keren was very pregnant. They planned to stay with Khoa's mom until they could get a new place or buy a house. One night late (or early I think 4? I can't remember the time) Keren was sleeping alone in the room K&K share. His mom started banging on the door screaming at Keren because Khoa had left with his car in his dad's parking spot. Keren was really upset that she was screaming at her when she didn't have the keys to his car, wasn't at fault, and was very pregnant. She called Khoa and Khoa called his mom. She kicked them out of the house, they had no where to live. Again, this is where she was supposed to bring home her newborn.

At that point Keren and her mother in law exchanged some mean words (don't blame her) and then Khoa's dad got upset at Keren. Khoa's mom sent Keren's texts to the whole family and tried to flip the situation onto Keren.

And that's that! Don't think they'll ever have a good relationship at this point.
Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

perctpiper wrote:
Plasterdonut wrote:Simple Definition of offend

Sydney they said is white/Filipino.

Keren and Khoa were living with Khoa's mom. K&K were running the second restaurant at the time and Keren was very pregnant. They planned to stay with Khoa's mom until they could get a new place or buy a house. One night late (or early I think 4? I can't remember the time) Keren was sleeping alone in the room K&K share. His mom started banging on the door screaming at Keren because Khoa had left with his car in his dad's parking spot. Keren was really upset that she was screaming at her when she didn't have the keys to his car, wasn't at fault, and was very pregnant. She called Khoa and Khoa called his mom. She kicked them out of the house, they had no where to live. Again, this is where she was supposed to bring home her newborn.

At that point Keren and her mother in law exchanged some mean words (don't blame her) and then Khoa's dad got upset at Keren. Khoa's mom sent Keren's texts to the whole family and tried to flip the situation onto Keren.

And that's that! Don't think they'll ever have a good relationship at this point.
I feel so dumb now, so is Khoa mixed too or is there no real blood relation?

Damn, that's intense. Thanks. Kind of doesn't surprise me, both of them are in the wrong.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”