New YouTube mommies

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New YouTube mommies

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

How do you find new YouTube mommies to watch? Or do you guys watch any YouTube moms or girls who are currently pregnant who aren't big on YouTube (yet)? I'm tired of the old faces (Jess,Nia, Brit,...) and I'm in need of some new refreshing ones. I just never know how to find or discover new people to watch lol
jb766
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: New YouTube mommies

Unread post by jb766 »

LifewithLucas love her <3
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Ayla and caleb are a very sweet young canadian couple currently doing ivf for male factor infertility, who i watch every now and then. I also love twobabymamas, who are a down to earth aussie couple who just had their second daughter, their first daughter is an amazingly clever 19 month old.
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

I like amynbabies. To find new mommies I search up a keyword like pregnancy vlog or baby buys or something, and then follow the recommended from there wherever it takes me. lol
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

Thanks ladies. I'll have to check them out
melliakoni
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melliakoni »

Baby updates or the baby tag is also something I search for to find YouTube mommies (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I like strong mommy chrissy , I think people would find her directness off putting and possibly the fact that she's 24 seven kids 1 set twins and they're the only 2 that share a father. Uses all Kinds names but I like her despite myself.
Elle rose vlogs is a young 20 (?) mum of 2 who is very calm serene and lovely.
They're my suggestions and couldn't be more different

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I love Elle Rose vlogs, the only thing that puts me off with her is her annoying pro life shit she spouts on her Twitter but thankfully she leaves politics out of her vlogs and her kids are so cute [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

jesswhytho wrote:I love Elle Rose vlogs, the only thing that puts me off with her is her annoying pro life shit she spouts on her Twitter but thankfully she leaves politics out of her vlogs and her kids are so cute [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

I don't follow you tubers on anything but you tube. But that would annoy me to, her family is pretty religious I think

sross8484

Unread post by sross8484 »

I'm in love with Phil & Alex. They are so wholesome and refreshing compared to the bigger youtubers. They have 2 adoptive girls and are in the middle of an ivf journey! One of the sweetest families on YouTube in my opinion.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
2babyboys
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 2babyboys »

Has anyone else found Little Lion Family?
2babyboys
Wallflower
Wallflower

Has anyone else found Little Lion Family?
2babyboys
Wallflower
Wallflower

Little lion Family is a newer channel I think. It's a family with two boys like less than a year apart. The wife mainly does all the vlogging and her husband works. Their boys names are Jameson and Finnegan (irish much?). I like them. Very down to earth. They also live with her parents, a la daily bumps.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

2babyboys wrote:Little lion Family is a newer channel I think. It's a family with two boys like less than a year apart. The wife mainly does all the vlogging and her husband works. Their boys names are Jameson and Finnegan (irish much?). I like them. Very down to earth. They also live with her parents, a la daily bumps.
I hate to point this out, but you have 7 total posts and six of them are promoting Little Lions family...
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

sasperillo wrote:
2babyboys wrote:Little lion Family is a newer channel I think. It's a family with two boys like less than a year apart. The wife mainly does all the vlogging and her husband works. Their boys names are Jameson and Finnegan (irish much?). I like them. Very down to earth. They also live with her parents, a la daily bumps.
I hate to point this out, but you have 7 total posts and six of them are promoting Little Lions family...
Lmfaoooo and her username is "2babyboys " sus much lol ?
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

strong mommy Chrissy , Bramptey Juliette and for snark the American Family

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

Does anybody watch iris rodriguez ? I honestly don't like her I've tried to watch her but my god something bugs me about her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've watched her the subtext to her story, self harm,suicide,abuse is very sad. She seems to try a data upbeat I admire hee honesty in admitting she felt a disconnect with her daughter due to PPD.

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Okay guys I found someone who I cant even comprehend. I looked to see if she had a thread already but I couldn't find one.
Her name is xpoeticxtragedyx she's from Canada and she has 6 dogs, that she breeds, 3 pigs, that she also breeds, and 16 rats (that you know breed like crazy on their own). She's been married to the same guy for almost 10 years. She is now pregnant with her 6th kid. 5 kids their names all start with A. I found her a few years ago because she had an unassisted home birth with her 4th that was honestly terrifying to watch and she got TONS of hate for it that she disabled the comments and when on a huge bitch fest. I think she was brought up in Tayler's thread a few times and she honestly reminds me of her so much. She is the Canadian Tayler. Check out these names:
Aiden, 9
Akaydia, 7 in March
Aerial, 4
Astoria, 2
Atreyu, 6mo
It almost hurts too much to watch. Every one of her pregnancies is detailed in full on her channel. It's a wild 9 years if you have the time lol

Masm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Masm »

Does anyone watch Mayra Gallo? She's in her early 20s, has 3 boys and trying for more. She seems nice, I feel bad for her though, her husband is never around, she asks him about what she should wear and he seems to make all the financial decisions. Seems like a controlling relationship...

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”