8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

That kinda goes with what I read last week about Eve being a pregnant teen.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I wouldn't take it that far ha ha, but you never know :D
Evie is at least giving them signs on what to expect but Ruby just thinks that Evie is so cute...
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by seriously7 »

I've been saying for months that Eve should have started in preschool when she turned 3. I feel the mom is keeping her home for selfish reasons, not because they can't afford it or because they can do better. That child would thrive with discipline and other social interaction.

I noticed at the cabin how her best friend/cousin Kate was so much more mature and they're nearly the same age.

Too bad she probably won't get to attend school until she's 5 or 6.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

I had a good laugh when ruby said it was kinda scary not knowing where eve was when they were all in the kitchen. Laughing it off when your kid tells you it peed in a closet should may or may not make you wonder what said kid does when you dont watch ruby. Those things remind me of parents that are proud of bad behaviour because "it is not bad behaviour, it just show what a strong willed person xy is" :|
LillyBella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LillyBella »

Julie finally got a bunk bed. Eve has the bottom one and Julie has the top and one of the first things she said is 'I like the mattress' so I can't help but think that the mattress sponsorship somehow made Ruby think Julie had to have her own bed.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I would like to thank the sponsor as well on Julies behalf!
In yesterdays vlog "Drawing Names For CHRISTMAS!" the kids hug their dad and when Julie hugs him I think Kevin gets over it at 4:23 and kind of pushes her away with his hand, probably not intentionally but I get so emotional and sometimes overreact over the smallest thing when it comes to Julie because of the way they've been treating her.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Julie was so happy in today's video! Made my heart so warm.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I can't believe someone else had to buy Julie a bed.
mountaingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mountaingirl »

now to be a normal healthy mother in this area, all ruby has to do is put eve in her room with her and move julie back in with abby andd shari get her own room.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

The description in the latest vlog:
Eve and Julie will not have anymore fighting at night.
Is this proper English?
Sounds odd and I am not native.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Vincere wrote:The description in the latest vlog:
Eve and Julie will not have anymore fighting at night.
Is this proper English?
Sounds odd and I am not native.
no. She could've said eve and Julie will no longer fight at night. But she's a griffiths and they have horrific grammar!
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

The photo she posted on instagram she looks older than her mother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

What is wrong with Ruby....l am not even joking she has no sense of personal boundaries. Today's vlog she asked Chad what underwear he's been wearing and says how all she could find was underwear for him that had a bunch of holes and some were "disgusting." I have seen her clean Chad's ears out for the vlog and ask him really embarrassing questions.
I have a kid the exact same age/grade she would be MORTIFIED if l made such personal details public, as would the boys in her grade. You know a ton of Chad's and Shari's friends watch. The kids have said so. ;-( Those poor kids. Literally their whole life is thrown in the vlog to increase viewers.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Ruby's posted a photo on IG and this is the caption:
Yes. Yes that was my kid. The one who sneaked a whistle into church. (Dragging the kid out. Head bowed in shame with a whistle blowing.)
Couldn't she just simply take it out of her hands?

Nice that Ruby donated extra socks and underwear, but why did she have to go and say how expensive they were?!
She makes a nice gesture but she immediately finds a way to ruin it.
She could have easily said: "I think that a lot of people overlook buying socks and underwear and I hope that they would be useful to somebody in need". Period.
Her comment:" I bough socks and underwear. YOU GUYS, THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE."
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

jaynshann wrote:What is wrong with Ruby....l am not even joking she has no sense of personal boundaries. Today's vlog she asked Chad what underwear he's been wearing and says how all she could find was underwear for him that had a bunch of holes and some were "disgusting." I have seen her clean Chad's ears out for the vlog and ask him really embarrassing questions.
I have a kid the exact same age/grade she would be MORTIFIED if l made such personal details public, as would the boys in her grade. You know a ton of Chad's and Shari's friends watch. The kids have said so. ;-( Those poor kids. Literally their whole life is thrown in the vlog to increase viewers.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
"like so many other things with your NM, it only goes one way—her way. It doesn’t matter if you are five, fifteen or fifty, she can blab all of the personal details about you that she wants but you are expected to keep mum about any- and everything that has even the slightest potential to hold your NM up in a bad light…or anybody else on her “Golden” list. Your NM finds absolutely nothing amiss in sharing the most intimate, embarrassing events from your life with her friends, your friends, even complete strangers. She will tell about ever transgression you ever committed, real or imagined, every childish misperception, your first period, about taking you shopping for a training bra, how she found out you were sexually active, what she overheard when you and your college boyfriend spent the night together in your old bedroom—anything and everything that she thinks will get and hold the attention of her listeners, no matter how badly it hurts or embarrasses you. In fact, your embarrassment is just a bonus for her…"
taken from: http://narcissistschild.blogspot.com.au ... eping.html
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Vincere wrote:Ruby's posted a photo on IG and this is the caption:
Yes. Yes that was my kid. The one who sneaked a whistle into church. (Dragging the kid out. Head bowed in shame with a whistle blowing.)
Couldn't she just simply take it out of her hands?

Nice that Ruby donated extra socks and underwear, but why did she have to go and say how expensive they were?!
She could have easily said: "I think that a lot of people overlook buying socks and underwear and I hope that they would be useful to somebody in need". Period.
Well, to be fair, I'm sure that just taking the whistle away would have resulted in a screaming, crying tantrum/meltdown, and I think Ruby is very worried about being judged and found wanting, most especially by people in her "real life." It was going to end the same way no matter what, with Eve dragged outside, because Ruby is raising a very undisciplined child. (I was going to say heathen but didn't feel like defending that viewpoint, lol.)

I wonder how Ruby feels about Ellie's opinion on parents who have to drag their screaming kids out of stores? Is that better or worse than dragging a whistle-blowing kid out of church?

And of course she had to comment on the expense of the items she donated. It's funny, because socks and underwear are actually pretty desperately needed, as they are almost never donated, so it was thoughtful of Ruby to buy them. But then she had to go and complain about it.

This has got to be a Griffiths thing - "Look how much I donated, aren't I SO GENEROUS? I spent so much money on something that isn't even for my family!" It's almost like they have never donated anything before. Oh, wait.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Vincere wrote: Nice that Ruby donated extra socks and underwear, but why did she have to go and say how expensive they were?!
And then she added that the kids watching should thank their parents for buying them socks and underwear because they are expensive. Is she serious? What parents would just NOT buy their kids necessary clothing items like socks and underwear? That's like the minimum expectation of parenting. I wonder if she makes Shari buy her own bras because OMG too expensive. :?
mountaingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mountaingirl »

i am a very loving and forgiving person but even i CANNOT STAND how Ruby speaks!! just off the top of my head from today's vlog when she says "thanks for watCHEEING" and when she said eve "sneaked" the whistle into church. they all sound like trashy hicks, and it wouldnt bug me so much if they didn't claim to be so wonderful
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

" Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.....

I think that all the sisters have some traits of above including Bonnie (don't know about Julie) cause they always praise them selves and how much they do. Normal simple things that every parent do for their kids. But Griffith seem to think that everything they do for their children, other people or among ecahother is out of this world.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

It was a good thought to donate the socks and underwear but going on about the cost made me roll my eyes. Did she buy them from Dillard's? They were in a Dillard's bag and the girls underwear said 5/$25. She could have gone to Target or Walmart and gotten much more bang for her buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “8 Passengers”