OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Oscar is a complete and total idiot. What the heck made him think that levi would enjoy ice skating when he cant even stand on solid ground without falling over!? He never chooses age appropriate things for levi to do to enjoy himself. that little boy will develop so much anxiety as he grows up.

Also, yes oscar let him play with electrical appliances...maybe one day when it is plugged in he will think it's ok to stick his hand in there and get it chopped off or get electrocuted -_- fricken idiots. just because it gives you quiet time, doesnt mean that it is a good thing to let him do! these two dont think whatsoever.
Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Neonbatsintrees »

mamaya10 wrote:I think they said some month ago, that they put some money on a savings account directly when they get it, so they just can spend the rest of the money

I do remember that. And by the looks of it, if that's what they do, they're getting paid a lot more. Because they're splurging a lot more. So they're spending money has greatly increased. So they spend their spending money and then run out of it if this is what they indeed still do.
But recently (judging by the blogs and by twitter), if we go by their purchases, they're making pretty decent money. The car, new Apple laptop, Beats headphones, professional photographer (and it seems like they went with a nice legit one as well), new Gopro, other gifts for Oscar, trips to California, trip to Disney with a stay on site at Disney, regular trips to Starbucks, constant shopping on Amazon by K, and all sorts of other shopping in general. I'd say their budgets have certainly increased by a lot. They spend like they have a 6 figure job.

Hell, it's like watching myself but my husband went to school for two degrees and works as an electrical engineer. Works a 50+ hour a week job some weeks. Sure the money is nice but he worked his ass off and still does to get where he is. It's so weird to see these young youtubers that have absolutely zero outside of youtube. A lot of the older youtubers actually have careers and/or degrees outside of youtube. I can respect that. I can't respect youtube as the only thing on your serious resume. You think you've joined the ranks of hard working individuals because you're paid a high salary but it's NOT the same.

And this going back and forth between "it's not a job!" and "it's our job" to suit their argument or situation is so beyond stupid. It's your job. Period. End of story. You get paid for it. You do nothing else. You made a whole COTD about how "how is this NOT a job....it's totally a job!!!" so quit saying it's not a job whenever someone tells you to quit being lazy at your job.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

I think we're all deluding ourselves and need to accept that Levi is Oscar's long lost 15 y/o brother. 8-)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

She wants a puppy? Fuck sake I'm suprised the fish is still swimming. They are far too stupid to have a puppy and train it and have it around children! If they get a dog I'm stopping watching them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charswatching
Talker
Talker

She wants a puppy? Fuck sake I'm suprised the fish is still swimming. They are far too stupid to have a puppy and train it and have it around children! If they get a dog I'm stopping watching them

Brensmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brensmom »

charswatching wrote:She wants a puppy? Fuck sake I'm suprised the fish is still swimming. They are far too stupid to have a puppy and train it and have it around children! If they get a dog I'm stopping watching them

I'm going to FedEx them our dog, a 1 year old Doberman. She will quickly rethink the situation when this horse/ dog wants outside every 5 minutes, tears down their Christmas tree, then eats all of Levi's toys. Lmao[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

What is with the weird close ups of kyra's mouth in the latest vlog? An attempt to be artsy?
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

sasperillo wrote:What is with the weird close ups of kyra's mouth in the latest vlog? An attempt to be artsy?
That is Oscar being his usually asshole self pointing out her heavy breathing due to her being pregnant! I think it's because everyone was saying how much they liked it when she vlogged and he was jealous so gotta make her look bad again!

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I've been away for a long time and have missed probably over a month worth of vlogs but it seems nothing has changed with these two? I watched their latest 3 vlogs and Levi is absolutely adorable. He seems like such a happy baby, which seem like a miracle in itself considering the type of life he has.
Last time I was here I said Kyra seemed to be improving a lot and that made a lot of you angry for some reason, but I have to say I still feel the same way. I feel bad for her though, she needs a friend close to her. They've been in Utah for a long time now, how come they don't know anybody?

By the way, when did Oscar get so obnoxious and rude? He was always loud and annoying, but he's on a completely different level now. I had to skip through most of his parts because I seriously can't stand him nor his voice anymore. He completely took over the vlog and it seems the little time Kyra is on screen, he's determined to make her look as bad as possible. When he was talking about Kyra insisting on teaching buggy how to walk like it was a bad thing I had to roll my eye. He wants to take him ice skating but it's too bothered to actually teach his son how to walk.

On a completely unrelated subject, I am kinda jealous of Kyra's pregnancy body. I'm even considering starting a healthy diet now. I don't eat unhealthily by any means, but I must say my diet is closer to Keren's right now, and I wanna change that. Trying to get my kids on board will be hard, but hopefully not impossible lol
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I cannot believe Oscar did that with Kyra's mouth. That's not even funny. It's just weird and disrespectful. I feel like this girl catch get a moment for herself without Oscar stealing the spotlight.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Neonbatsintrees »

lonelysoul wrote:I cannot believe Oscar did that with Kyra's mouth. That's not even funny. It's just weird and disrespectful. I feel like this girl catch get a moment for herself without Oscar stealing the spotlight.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Right? I don't know if they were both in on it or what but it was totally embarrassing.

I was wondering, could it be for us? A close up of her teeth (t's been talked about before...about her not brushing them and how you can tell) and about the way she eats (I mentioned that one. Like a horse chewing cud. She even said something on a blog directed RIGHT at my comments "about how disgusting she eats").

I just can't see why else they would do it. It's totally stupid and not at all "artistic." It has to be for a reason. Or with these two....maybe not.
Brensmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brensmom »

sasperillo wrote:What is with the weird close ups of kyra's mouth in the latest vlog? An attempt to be artsy?
That was super weird. The first time it happened I was like...wait..what was that. Then it just kept happening. Strange. It's not artsy, or interesting. It's just bizarre. Too up close and personal for me!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
Ireadokbabay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ireadokbabay »

sasicil76 wrote:Today's vlog really annoyed me. Oscar was so obnoxious from the very beginning of the vlog loudly saying goodmorning on the street. Its the middle of winter why are you skateboarding with your son on a tricycle that doesn't buckle without gloves or a hat on? Why even bring your ONE year old son ice skating! He does the most reckless things with levi... trampoline park, skate boarding, now ice skating. I don't understand what they both are thinking. Its so bad that kyra wants oscar to get away with levi to have some peace and quiet mostly from oscar and that she doesn't even care what he does. Get in the damn warm car, go for a drive to some place for lunch , then maybe go to an indoor kiddy park or something. Oscar comes home to a hot meal and clean house and has the nerve to say "pretty good for just throwing a bunch of crap together." ummm oscar how about you go in kyras shoes for a few minutes you cound't cook for shit. Then they let levi play with toaster ovens and fucking blenders????? do you know how dangerous all of that is. The toaster looked like it was gonna fucking fall on his head. They are such bad parents, who lets their one year old rummage through cabinets of electrical appliances bc they want alone time for 45 mins???? Oscar is so rough with levi while they were making the smoothie. HAHHA funny jokes oscar to let your one year old lick the blades! god knows if kyra wasnt around your stupid ass would have done it! Nice job throwing him in the crib again, and notice how oscar riles buggy up more before bed and kyra says " oscar calm" like hes a fucking child! oh wait.. he is.

Also p.s oscar if you're reading this stop making little up close jump cuts to kyras mouth when she breathes. shes fucking pregnant and has to do all of the work around the house because you have to poorly edit shitty vlogs of you failing at parenting. :) xo
I really am starting to hate him. Those close up shots are so passive aggressive. I don't know how she does it. All day long inside that tiny apartment with that idiot boy.

Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

So ... I finally checked out some bug buddies on twitter and i am so freaking creeped out. These people are obsessed. I could never expose my daughter like that, knowing full well there's "fans" screenshotting and saving and sharing literally everything.

Also, I found that Oscar is much more tolerable when you cover his face. In one of the Christmas photos he looked like he was smiling so hard he was about to pop a hemorrhoid. But cover up his face and voila, sort of okay photo!
Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

I think the close up of her teeth was probably both Oscar and Kyra. She read here right? People have mentioned her teeth are yellow... I wonder if this was a way of showing everyone her teeth are white. It was far too overboard though.

Levi's speech is right on track. My son is the same and his paediatrician says it's perfect. As long as he is saying daddy and momma and and babbling like he is he is fine. Also it takes longer for boys to talk than girls in most instances.

I am a stay at home mom, I have a schedule and devote all of my time to my son playing with him teaching him and just being a parent.
My son has only just started to take steps but has major separation anxiety. I cannot leave his sight or he freaks out and he will not play on his own unless he is literally sitting next to me

Basically Im saying I'm the complete opposite parent to Kyra but our sons are on a similar path. I do wish my son would be able to play by himself and develop a small amount of independence as in being able to entertain himself for a few minutes. I think if maybe I wasn't over parenting my child he may be able to and if she was a little more interested in Levi he would be slightly more advanced.

The kitchen cupboards freak me out. Why not lock all but two and put all the stuff he can play with in there and put the blender in the cupboard he can't reach. The cleaning products gave me major anxiety.

I think she only showed the clothes she bought in larger sizes because if I remember correctly the bug buddies at the meet and great gave them a heap of newborn clothes?

The poor kid ice skating and sledding. We also live in an apartment and we try to take my son out to an activity every day otherwise he gets board but maybe they should try some toddler friendly activities that Levi would like not just what Oscar would like!
(swimming lessons, baby gym, music lessons, mothers groups, play groups, play centres etc...)
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Ardnaid wrote:So ... I finally checked out some bug buddies on twitter and i am so freaking creeped out. These people are obsessed. I could never expose my daughter like that, knowing full well there's "fans" screenshotting and saving and sharing literally everything.

Also, I found that Oscar is much more tolerable when you cover his face. In one of the Christmas photos he looked like he was smiling so hard he was about to pop a hemorrhoid. But cover up his face and voila, sort of okay photo!
I KNOW RIGHT! Also one of them looks to be a middle aged woman... Just fucking weird. I wonder if that weird smile is also his sex face? Image

domeniquekf35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by domeniquekf35 »

I just hope they don't leave Levi in his room alone to play while they are in the living room or doing other things. My daughter can independently play, but I'm always in the same room at least..

charswatching
Talker
Talker

Ok I'm confused does Kyra have 2 twitters, based on the tweets it looks to be her but only has 200 followers? Coz she seems to be updating it- like it's not old? Anyone? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 786d59.png[/img]

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

The whole point of the weird mouth zoom thing was the fact that she is short of breath due to her pregnancy. Which makes Oscar ten times more of a jerk than he already is. He is so passive aggressive.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

No, that's not her. Looks like someone stole her original Twitter username and now they're "roleplaying" as Kyra. Creepy. It says she's "single" in the bio which means the girl behind the account is looking for her "Oscar". *shudder*

Return to “OKBaby”