KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us | Part 2

Memememeboo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us - Part 2

Unread post by Memememeboo »

But guuuuys Chipolte is ORGANIC didn't you know? Is she thick? How can that every freakn come into your mind to make a baby poo......
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

My oldest got a little constipation when we switched over from formula to normal milk, he would scream in pain when he needed to poop and it was the saddest thing I've ever seen. It made me feel so bad for him. Gave him some prune juice mixed with water in his sippy cup and a couple of drops of coloxyl drops (I don't know if you have them in America, they're stool softeners and safe for toddlers) and he was cleared up within a day. It was so easy.
I don't feed my kids fast food on the daily though, so that prob helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Amanda-L wrote:It's sad that she's laughing about it. My daughter has suffered with constipation since being a baby, it's something a lot of the kids in our family deal with, so I know it's really not nice to see your little one in pain and cranky because they can't go. The doctors have advised her to change his diet, right? People watching have commented with a lot of great tips that they have replied to, but have they taken any of it on board? No, Keren decides to fill Jackson's already aching belly with spicy food. The poor kid needs fruit and vegetables that are high in fibre, probiotic yoghurts/drinks and healthy home cooked meals. Feeding him crap isn't going to help him do a crap

LOL i commented all of that stuff and khoa responded saying that is what they are trying to do...yeah LOL ooook -_- pathetic. it's just selfishness or ignorance right now
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She is slowly becoming a really fucking awful mother. What kind of mom uses chipotle to get their 1 yr old to poop. Do what the dr told you, actually improve the kids diet. Like that is honestly so sad. It's really a kick in the face for people like myself who can't have kids, to see people like them parent so terribly. I hope she reads here every day. Keren you are a terrible mother.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so disappointed. I can't comprehend how these women want their babies so much just to turn around and treat them with no care at all. I thought she was a good mom and person until the past month and a half. I can't seem to remember what I thought her redeeming qualities were, but at this point she's acting like a brat. Pursing her lips and pouting because she doesn't know how to take care of her kid in a time where you can google ANYTHING. It's ridiculous like everyone said they know exactly what they should be doing and choose to do what they want despite that babies needs.

Also, I am really sad that he's barely progressed since he was 9 months and was walking like he is now... I don't see much in the way of milestones since that point. He's obviously smart and capable. It's all Keren.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Was she joking about the Chipotle? A dig at this site and other people commenting on their diet maybe.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Khoa is so full of himself and entitled. I think Keren is just like that by proxy.
Also how many more tvs are they going to buy? Is it really necessary to have one in the living room, bedroom and one in the upstairs?
If khoa had his way he'd have one of his 'my' TV's in every room, so he can keep up checking NASDAQ coz he's so rich and influential dincha know. :rofl: :rofl:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
frustratedytwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frustratedytwatcher »

So unbelievable! Sadly the chipotle thing definitely isn't a joke. She said herself the doctor said wholegrains, they have never eaten the brown version of anything in their life! Bread, pasta, rice all white. I eat very healthy as i'm on a weight loss journey and love making mexican at home, it can be so healthy and fresh. Give jackson brown rice, beans, avocado, tomatoes etc. at home Keren!?!?!?!?!
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Just saving this here incase she deletes it. #motheroftheyear
And the tweet before that: ''I have a feeling this last month is going to kill me.'' with a crying emoji:
No really, Keren? Nothing to do with a shitty junk food diet whilst having gestational diabetes.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Jesus she really is stupid.
that's not even a word Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 04ca4f.png[/img]
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

does she have gestational diabetes?
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Pingupingu2 wrote:
We obviously can't be certain if she does, and well she can't be either. She has not done her test. Eats shit everyday. I wouldn't be surprised if she does and she has complications at birth
*note that I'm not hoping she has complications at birth, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 8eae80.jpg[/img]
I'll just leave this here. I know it's wiki but there's other sources that I don't feel like finding

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote:
We obviously can't be certain if she does, and well she can't be either. She has not done her test. Eats shit everyday. I wouldn't be surprised if she does and she has complications at birth
*note that I'm not hoping she has complications at birth, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

Ah I though I missed a vlog or something where she did the test and it turned positive or something. I don't usually watch her, too boring.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

What in the world do you guys get in your Chipotle that makes it so bad for you? My standard order is black beans, rice, chicken, fajita peppers/onions, and salsa in a bowl. All pretty healthy stuff.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

she had gestational diabetes with jackson and that in and of itself highly increases her risk this pregnancy. She mentioned that she has less energy and that her blood pressure is quite high this pregnancy which could also be a sign of GD. she refuses to get her glucose tolerance test tho so...
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceyeileen wrote:What in the world do you guys get in your Chipotle that makes it so bad for you? My standard order is black beans, rice, chicken, fajita peppers/onions, and salsa in a bowl. All pretty healthy stuff.
the chicken isnt quality meat. It's actually pretty bad. the rice isnt brown. the other stuff is fine but none of the ingredients are very fresh or wholesome.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:What in the world do you guys get in your Chipotle that makes it so bad for you? My standard order is black beans, rice, chicken, fajita peppers/onions, and salsa in a bowl. All pretty healthy stuff.
the chicken isnt quality meat. It's actually pretty bad. the rice isnt brown. the other stuff is fine but none of the ingredients are very fresh or wholesome.
They do have brown rice. What is your source that the chicken is poor quality?
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Chipotle isn't the worst fast food option, but that doesn't mean it's "healthy" either. The average persons chipotle order is over 1000 calories and the sodium content is out of control. It can be healthy if you're choosing the healthy options they offer.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't get why people constantly try to justify eating takeout. Like I get it, everyone does every now and then but call it what it is. It's not good for you.

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

Really lol chipotle ??? i wouldn't even think to give my son chipotle for constipation what is that going to do ? Is that really what she thinks is "healthy" if she told the pediatrician oh I gave him chipotle to try and help him they'd literally laugh if you actually sit and think about it it's hilarious when my son is sometimes a little backed up which is hardly ever I'll give him baby prune juice and he poops not to long after that but I'm not sure how badly constipated Jackson is by the sounds of it it's pretty bad I've been severely constipated after having my son and it's painful at times VERY painful why is she putting this poor child through that ??? She isn't taking it seriously !!! Give him some more veggies things that are high in fiber and some prune juice in a sippy cup that's all you have to do a easy trip to the grocery store they literally are always going out I don't see how hard it is for them ?? Giving them greasy take out food I hope she knows it's making things way worse and backing him up even more I've made the mistake of that and it made me even worse once I started eating more veggies and fruit and making nice dinners I noticed a difference it's honestly not hard and if I were to see my baby in pain and backed up I'd take immediate action surprised khoa isn't doing anything ?? He needs to at least take action since keren isn't doing anything but feeding him more shit that's not healthy AT ALL! He's barley 1! He shouldn't be eating fast food already anyways !!!!!! Come on now keren i don't dislike you guys but you really need to cut out the junky unhealthy foods when it comes to Jackson you guys can eat it all you want but don't have him eat it especially since he's constipated and having hard bowel movements if it's gotten to the point where he doesn't even want to poop that's an issue if he isn't pooping more and more poop is getting backed up since he's not passing anything after awhile it gets painful and it over time gets worse and worse and worse and turns into a bigger issue and it will be harder for him to get over the constipation you need to do something now ! And keren I hope you know that you're putting your unborn babies life in danger by not doing the glucose test I know it sucks I hated it i had to do the 3 hour felt like shit after but I'd rather make sure I'm healthy so I can make sure we're both healthy and good but it needs to be done for your child's sake ! Once it's done it's done ! No more putting it off and you won't have people telling you to do it ! They are worried for that baby and they wish you'd understand!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”