Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OhHiImSam wrote:Bryan... Pudding is the general term for dessert in England.
He's obviously never listened to Pink Floyd.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by just_me »

I can't believe how much I'm hearing they spent on this trip, but they wouldn't cough up the $4k for the space to have a designated meet & greet. What's another $4k when a) it's roughly the amount they make on 1 or 2 days of vlogs and b) they're already spending 3 or 4 times that amount on a trip (mostly) paid for by the people that would be attending the meet & greet.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

just_me wrote:I can't believe how much I'm hearing they spent on this trip, but they wouldn't cough up the $4k for the space to have a designated meet & greet. What's another $4k when a) it's roughly the amount they make on 1 or 2 days of vlogs and b) they're already spending 3 or 4 times that amount on a trip (mostly) paid for by the people that would be attending the meet & greet.
I'm guessing they didn't want to do a meet a greet

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
just_me wrote:I can't believe how much I'm hearing they spent on this trip, but they wouldn't cough up the $4k for the space to have a designated meet & greet. What's another $4k when a) it's roughly the amount they make on 1 or 2 days of vlogs and b) they're already spending 3 or 4 times that amount on a trip (mostly) paid for by the people that would be attending the meet & greet.
I'm guessing they didn't want to do a meet a greet

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I can't believe the minions are even swallowing that awful "it cost too much" line about the meet and greet, when they're spending right and left, and could have booked the YouTube space ages ago. They have known about this trip for a year.
I am waiting for them to go to the Food Hall at Harrod's and go on about how gross everything is.
I am so disappointed in this homogenized Harry Potter tour of London.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

If they did a meet and greet, can you imagine all the crap the minions would give them? How are they even going to fit all the stuff they buy into suitcases to go back home? It's probably a good thing, because Ollie doesn't need 200 new toys.

Also, does anyone know why they went to St. Paul's? What's special about it that they would want to go? It seemed such a contrast to the Shrek thing.
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

The Johnsons just posted on Twitter LA - London..
They are in their way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 4b4ee8.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fossilfinger wrote:If they did a meet and greet, can you imagine all the crap the minions would give them? How are they even going to fit all the stuff they buy into suitcases to go back home? It's probably a good thing, because Ollie doesn't need 200 new toys.

Also, does anyone know why they went to St. Paul's? What's special about it that they would want to go? It seemed such a contrast to the Shrek thing.
There's a staircase there that was filmed in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. That's the only reason. Harry Potter. London is just a big Harry Potter set, as far as Bryan is concerned. There are so many cool things they could have told Ollie about the cathedral without lying about dragons. Kings and queens are buried there. Ethelred the Unready! How cool is that?
Am I the only one that finds something creepy about Jeff? He's just such an ass kisser. There's such an Eddie Haskell vibe to the way he tells Bryan how he "slayed it" when he sings.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

love how they gave fin a piece of the kinder chocolate after we all talked about how he's never included with the advent calendar or anything ;)
Astrid19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Astrid19 »

Here's a drinking game: Take a shot (of water if you aren't a drinker) every time Bryan uses an unnecessary, cringe-worthy statement of England like "Hey Ollie, you know these [the fries] aren't called french fries. They're called crisps!"
I think you'll pretty tipsy by the end of it haha

But in all seriousness, Bryan this is for you, England has an incredibly rich history and they aren't reduced to "crisps", kinder eggs, tea and the fact that Harry Potter is related to England. How about you invest some time and visit all these places that shaped England as a country? How about you put away that camera and actually spend time with your family and in-laws in this wonderful country instead of that on going commentary? How about you realize that while everything you do looks so fantastic on camera, I would say your life sucks, so why don't you remember what life actually is about and not about you? In case you forgot, life is about hardship and working for the successes and seeing your work turn into reward, not the fact that you can buy it.

Salty Astrid out.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I just wish they would educate themselves. It's so frustrating! They are saying and doing EVERYTHING wrong. Why go somewhere you know nothing about? If you go to London with Harry Potter as your only knowledge of the entirety of England, you are going to be so disappointed.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Part of me hopes they go to Paris with their knowledge of it from Ratatouille. "Guys, we've been checking all the restaurants and none of them have rat chefs! What the heck??? Also, people keep talking funny and saying 'bonjour' whatever that means. So confused. Anyway, we're off to see eye-fool tower and then go to the louvray."

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Bryan has read Harry Potter apparently yet doesn't know what they mean by pudding...?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Bryan has read Harry Potter apparently yet doesn't know what they mean by pudding...?

Maybe he thought they really meant pudding, lol. "Don't they ever have anything else for dessert? Just pudding?"

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Commenting on the idea that missy is having an affair... if that came out as true I'd probably watch the blogs daily lol

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think the comments about Missy and Corbin having an affair are made in jest, but unlike Missy and Bryan, Corbin and Kelsey actually seem in love. I'm sure Missy wants that kind of relationship. Maybe if she didn't get married at 18 and dated around, she'd have that relationship.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Bryan has read Harry Potter apparently yet doesn't know what they mean by pudding...?

Maybe he thought they really meant pudding, lol. "Don't they ever have anything else for dessert? Just pudding?"

Yeah that's probably exactly what he thought. What a dumb ass.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

This smile is so forced Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

PosyGirl72 wrote:This smile is so forced Image
That is the weirdest, most awkward clip...what on earth is she doing with her face?! Trying to show excitement?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder if Jeff and Tal brought the kids? I hope not but then why would they choose to go on vacation with B&M and two whiny kids?

Return to “Daily Bumps”