DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: pllfan5 (I really seem to like your titles Image)
Part 76: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=10164

Previously:
-The Lannings spread a stomach bug all over a convention (Ellie, Gaines, etc. got sick) but of course were totally oblivious to the fact it was them that made everyone sick
-Ollie got more toys
-Missy made Ollie an advent calendar with chocolate and "good deeds" to do (like he'll even do half of them)
-Finn got ignored more
-The Lannings went to a cabin for Thanksgiving and complained the whole time #SoHumble
-Zuri/Dino is now mostly/completely an outdoor cat (which means we will hardly see her)
-The Lannings and Suzanne/Jim (and later Jeff and crew) took off to England/France for their oh so fancy European vacation AKA "look at me and all the money I don't have to spend!"
-6 Christmas trees. Enough said.
-Ollie "fell" into a fountain
-"We" was released (video) and the songs keep getting worse and worse

Anything I might have missed, clue me in...lol. Continue!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
tgo93
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by tgo93 »

Jumping in on the House discussion - funny they were wearing Gryffindor colours at the start but then he says he is a Ravenclaw. They are DEFINITELY not Hufflepuffs, that is for sure - one of the pillars of Hufflepuff is hardwork which haha no. Actually tbf Missy might make it in on loyalty cause she is at least loyal to her family. (Also I don't want them in my house...)

One of Ravenclaws values is creativity so I guess Bryan might be putting himself there based on that? Although how creative he is is dubious, and part of being in Ravenclaw is a love of learning/curiousity which again I just don't see in them. Gryffindor I also don't see them in for obvious reasons.

Personally my vote goes to Slytherin, and no not because I think it is an evil house. Slytherin values ambition and cunning. They are definitely ambitious in terms of their youtube career and Bryans music career. They are cunning in how they portray their lives to all their minions. Slytherin also has resourcefulness which I think they were resourceful again in terms of starting their youtube career. So I think Slytherin probably fits them best
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

As the self-elected spokesperson of Slytherin house we state that we don't want them, they are not pure-blood.
Gryffindor will have them because they are basic and mainstream.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Vincere wrote:As the self-elected spokesperson of Slytherin house we state that we don't want them, they are not pure-blood.
Gryffindor doesn't want them either

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

As an aside, okay, today I was totally jealous of them. It'll probably be a few years at least before I can go to England and I want so badly to go on that tour, it looks amazing. Also if Bryan had been paying attention to Fantastic Beasts like most fans of HP he'd know that if Ollie was a wizard he wouldn't sleep in the Gryffindor house dorms because he'd be at Ilvermorny
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow, the minions are so deluded. Someone said their lifestyle isn't realistic, and this was the response. I want to say something so badly, but my last experience commenting on Shaytards required eye bleach afterwards. Work their asses off? And what do the divorce and losses have to do with their unrealistic lifestyle now? And the fact is, most of the parents of the kids who watch this work much harder than B&M. Just unbelievable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 4dfc5e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

lmmomSD wrote:Wow, the minions are so deluded. Someone said their lifestyle isn't realistic, and this was the response. I want to say something so badly, but my last experience commenting on Shaytards required eye bleach afterwards. Work their asses off? And what do the divorce and losses have to do with their unrealistic lifestyle now? And the fact is, most of the parents of the kids who watch this work much harder than B&M. Just unbelievable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 4dfc5e.jpg[/img]

Well deserved vacation?!?!?! They dont deserve any of the shit they have. They got lucky that their shitty youtube channel blew up.. Thats it.. They are awful people who treat their children like shit. Even their golden child doesnt get a decent meal or family time. He gets frozen pancakes and shoved in front of a tv with a new toy so he will shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Vincere wrote:As the self-elected spokesperson of Slytherin house we state that we don't want them, they are not pure-blood.
Gryffindor doesn't want them either

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure anyone who can't spell Mona Lisa correctly is automatically disqualified from Ravenclaw too ;)

agneseru
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agneseru »

I think I just solved our problem with sorting them into houses and no one wanting them in their's: they live in the US, so that means they would attend the Ilvermorny School! :D

But regarding the issue of not being able to see one house in them - I think that everyone has a little bit of all traits and if you don't know the person personally for a long time, it's really hard to see what stands out the most.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Plus, how many vacations does this family need a year? "Well- deserved"? They've had FOUR other vacations this year! Or maybe going to Idlewild over Thanksgiving doesn't count . But still, skiing, Hawaii, Florida, and now this...

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lmmomSD wrote:Plus, how many vacations does this family need a year? "Well- deserved"? They've had FOUR other vacations this year! Or maybe going to Idlewild over Thanksgiving doesn't count . But still, skiing, Hawaii, Florida, and now this...

Not to mention they bought a new car right before Finn was born, renovated the Hollisters' backyard, had a baby, then bought a new house and extensively renovated it right after buying it. Not many people can afford to do all that in the span of less than a year and a half! They are living like multimillionaires, whether they are or not. No average family can relate to that.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Wow, the minions are so deluded. Someone said their lifestyle isn't realistic, and this was the response. I want to say something so badly, but my last experience commenting on Shaytards required eye bleach afterwards. Work their asses off? And what do the divorce and losses have to do with their unrealistic lifestyle now? And the fact is, most of the parents of the kids who watch this work much harder than B&M. Just unbelievable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 4dfc5e.jpg[/img]

Well deserved vacation?!?!?! They dont deserve any of the shit they have. They got lucky that their shitty youtube channel blew up.. Thats it.. They are awful people who treat their children like shit. Even their golden child doesnt get a decent meal or family time. He gets frozen pancakes and shoved in front of a tv with a new toy so he will shut up.

They're going to need a vacation from their vacation. That's what each of these vacations is right? They're constantly so exhausted from the last vacation that they need another vacation.

I used to travel a lot. It is exhausting. Having kids made me want to scale it back a lot. I am much happier being at home right now, and as much as they complain about how exhausting their trips are, I think that they might actually be doing a lot of it for the views, and they aren't even fully enjoying or appreciating these trips much anymore.

Also, I know they still have several days left of this trip... I wonder if they'll make it out to see Stone Henge, or Bath or any of that other touristy stuff.... Or is it really just a Harry Potter themed tour of the country. The smart thing to do would have been to tack Paris onto the end of the trip, take the train to Paris, stay a night or two in Paris and then fly out of Charles De Gaulle rather than go back to London. But they planned their own itinerary and didn't consult a travel planner. Paris was an afterthought, obviously. Don't they know rich people have travel agents? There's so much worth seeing in and around Paris, and they probably blew a boat load on round trip fare for their "day trip" not to mention time wasted... They are going to be so rushed and exhausted... And bitching about it the whole time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

They havent worked hard for anything. I think its very telling that they didnt have an official meetup. They just didnt want to have a meet up in london because this is their "vacation" and they wouldnt dare do anything that they consider "work"

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Do I understand right... they spent close to $2000 for just getting to Paris for one day? That's not even counting on entry fees to the few places they went. Geeeeezzzz
Wonder if anyone showed up b/c Bryan said they were going to be around the Eiffel Tower all day.

Curious to see if the Johnson are I their same hotel. Looks like they didn't take their girls so what would be their reason for going? Except to kiss up to Bryan. Love to know what their salaries are. Whatever it is it's ridiculous.
I have to agree that they could have done a meetup since they've know about this for a year. Seems like that would have been more of a legit write off for this trip.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Yay my title got chosen :D

To add to the house discussion, they wouldn't be accepted into Hogwarts at all. Missy and Bryan are Dursleys!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

Ok so stopped watching these two around the time Finn was born, mainly because it pissed me off that they don't help Ollie with his speech and they clearly take them for granted. Anyway I thought I'd watch seeing as they are in my hometown. Whoa... What happened to missy? She looks old, and she looked like she would rather be anywhere else than that tour lol! Bri is so over the top, they must be getting side eyed From every direction. To the person that mentioned stone henge- could you imagine their disappointment that it's just "stones on the side of the road" They would be looking for a button to make it interactive . No no that's too boring for Brian

ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ljhighland1 »

This thread title is my favorite! I'm dieing!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ljhighland1 »

ljhighland1 wrote:This thread title is my favorite! I'm dieing! Image

Omg dying**

sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

i just looked it up and byran's net worth is about 2 million... does that sum up all their spending????
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

I really hope they don't get pregnant while in London and call the kid something stupid like "Trafalgar"

Return to “Daily Bumps”