DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

marshmallowfluf wrote:They havent worked hard for anything. I think its very telling that they didnt have an official meetup. They just didnt want to have a meet up in london because this is their "vacation" and they wouldnt dare do anything that they consider "work"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That or they worried hardly anyone would turn up.

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I honestly think they didn't want to do a meet up. Why distract from what they can afford to do?
They will spend money like there's no tomorrow, but when it comes down to the people who help build the foundation... you're SOL. Why spend money renting a space when you can just pretend those people don't exists?

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

msrubeus wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Wow, the minions are so deluded. Someone said their lifestyle isn't realistic, and this was the response. I want to say something so badly, but my last experience commenting on Shaytards required eye bleach afterwards. Work their asses off? And what do the divorce and losses have to do with their unrealistic lifestyle now? And the fact is, most of the parents of the kids who watch this work much harder than B&M. Just unbelievable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 4dfc5e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Well deserved vacation?!?!?! They dont deserve any of the shit they have. They got lucky that their shitty youtube channel blew up.. Thats it.. They are awful people who treat their children like shit. Even their golden child doesnt get a decent meal or family time. He gets frozen pancakes and shoved in front of a tv with a new toy so he will shut up.

They're going to need a vacation from their vacation. That's what each of these vacations is right? They're constantly so exhausted from the last vacation that they need another vacation.

I used to travel a lot. It is exhausting. Having kids made me want to scale it back a lot. I am much happier being at home right now, and as much as they complain about how exhausting their trips are, I think that they might actually be doing a lot of it for the views, and they aren't even fully enjoying or appreciating these trips much anymore.

Also, I know they still have several days left of this trip... I wonder if they'll make it out to see Stone Henge, or Bath or any of that other touristy stuff.... Or is it really just a Harry Potter themed tour of the country. The smart thing to do would have been to tack Paris onto the end of the trip, take the train to Paris, stay a night or two in Paris and then fly out of Charles De Gaulle rather than go back to London. But they planned their own itinerary and didn't consult a travel planner. Paris was an afterthought, obviously. Don't they know rich people have travel agents? There's so much worth seeing in and around Paris, and they probably blew a boat load on round trip fare for their "day trip" not to mention time wasted... They are going to be so rushed and exhausted... And bitching about it the whole time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I agree they don't do anything to be tired from. I think they just got lucky that the channel blew up. I'm not saying that youtube isn't a real job or isn't a lot of work, but they really don't do much work compared to others. People that do skits have to think about what every will be about and get people to help them make it, example nigahiga. Even beauty gurus have to constantly be looking into different products to do a review on, while these lazy lumps just simply pull out the camera, get some good montage shots, look like they're having a fun time, slap it together and post it. The most amount of work is when they go on vacation or think of another "trapped" video. Some people save for years only to be able to go on a small week vacation, while they blow their money on unnecessary first class tickets, expensive hotel rooms and a toy every single day for oden. Instead of doing something useful and donating some ti charity (and actually donate it) or help volunteer a few times a week since they are home most of the time. They are so self-centered that they can't even imagine putting someone else before them, even for a few hours.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

msrubeus wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Wow, the minions are so deluded. Someone said their lifestyle isn't realistic, and this was the response. I want to say something so badly, but my last experience commenting on Shaytards required eye bleach afterwards. Work their asses off? And what do the divorce and losses have to do with their unrealistic lifestyle now? And the fact is, most of the parents of the kids who watch this work much harder than B&M. Just unbelievable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 4dfc5e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Well deserved vacation?!?!?! They dont deserve any of the shit they have. They got lucky that their shitty youtube channel blew up.. Thats it.. They are awful people who treat their children like shit. Even their golden child doesnt get a decent meal or family time. He gets frozen pancakes and shoved in front of a tv with a new toy so he will shut up.

They're going to need a vacation from their vacation. That's what each of these vacations is right? They're constantly so exhausted from the last vacation that they need another vacation.

I used to travel a lot. It is exhausting. Having kids made me want to scale it back a lot. I am much happier being at home right now, and as much as they complain about how exhausting their trips are, I think that they might actually be doing a lot of it for the views, and they aren't even fully enjoying or appreciating these trips much anymore.

Also, I know they still have several days left of this trip... I wonder if they'll make it out to see Stone Henge, or Bath or any of that other touristy stuff.... Or is it really just a Harry Potter themed tour of the country. The smart thing to do would have been to tack Paris onto the end of the trip, take the train to Paris, stay a night or two in Paris and then fly out of Charles De Gaulle rather than go back to London. But they planned their own itinerary and didn't consult a travel planner. Paris was an afterthought, obviously. Don't they know rich people have travel agents? There's so much worth seeing in and around Paris, and they probably blew a boat load on round trip fare for their "day trip" not to mention time wasted... They are going to be so rushed and exhausted... And bitching about it the whole time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I agree they don't do anything to be tired from. I think they just got lucky that the channel blew up. I'm not saying that youtube isn't a real job or isn't a lot of work, but they really don't do much work compared to others. People that do skits have to think about what every will be about and get people to help them make it, example nigahiga. Even beauty gurus have to constantly be looking into different products to do a review on, while these lazy lumps just simply pull out the camera, get some good montage shots, look like they're having a fun time, slap it together and post it. The most amount of work is when they go on vacation or think of another "trapped" video. Some people save for years only to be able to go on a small week vacation, while they blow their money on unnecessary first class tickets, expensive hotel rooms and a toy every single day for oden. Instead of doing something useful and donating some ti charity (and actually donate it) or help volunteer a few times a week since they are home most of the time. They are so self-centered that they can't even imagine putting someone else before them, even for a few hours.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

I, personally, think it's a waste of a trip to Europe when you bring children that young. They will not remember any of it, even Ollie. I know there are the vlogs of the trip, but he won't remember a thing. I would wait until your kids are old enough to really appreciate and interact on a trip of this scale (AND COST, for pete's sake)

Don't load up on junk toys. Buy a meaningful souvenir (note the singular tense) for each person.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

charswatching wrote:I really hope they don't get pregnant while in London and call the kid something stupid like "Trafalgar"
Or Oxo, Shard or Gherkin. Haha, UK person here.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
simplyanon8
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by simplyanon8 »

Just watched the Games video .. he talks about them getting hurt if they didn't have a relationship and he says "one of us would have been hurt, most likely missy or me" well yes - there are two options. :?

Think its just the way he worded it that bothers me so much.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I wonder why they haven't gone on tour. It's such a smart thing to do if they were worried about having to spend money for a meet up. Get your viewers to pay to meet you, it's smart. I know a lot of the big girl youtubers do it, I'm not sure what's involved with the tour but it's not uncommon. Miranda Sings/Colleen goes on tour a lot but she has an act. Oh god I really hope I didn't give them any ideas.
ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ljhighland1 »

Definitly not Lindon Bridge. They really are idiots. They can't even be bothered to do some basic research about where they are and the sites they are seeing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

ljhighland1 wrote:Definitly not Lindon Bridge. They really are idiots. They can't even be bothered to do some basic research about where they are and the sites they are seeing.

London** damn phone

ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for the double post. Could she possibly strand any further away from him?? They sure are "goals". She can't even pretend to like Bryan enough for one lousy picture Image

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

ljhighland1 wrote:Definitly not Lindon Bridge. They really are idiots. They can't even be bothered to do some basic research about where they are and the sites they are seeing.

I commented that it's not London Bridge. Let's see how long it stays up.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

ljhighland1 wrote:

London** damn phone

Hahaha, I just saw that he changed the caption to add that it was Tower Bridge and deleted all the comments saying that it was Tower Bridge and not London Bridge... nice damage control idiot

Last edited by ljhighland1 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

PosyGirl72 wrote:

Not long, they deleted all the comments and changed the caption lol

Last edited by ljhighland1 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lmao he edited his Instagram post! Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

ljhighland1 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

Not long, they deleted all the comments and changed the caption lol

So far mine is still there.
PosyGirl72 wrote:

ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

PosyGirl72 wrote:

There were at least 10 comments saying that it was Tower Bridge and he deleted them all!

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

ljhighland1 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

There were at least 10 comments saying that it was Tower Bridge and he deleted them all!

13 min an counting for mine.

idel73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idel73 »

Yep...I saw that picture with the twitter post on Facebook where somebody told him that this isn't London Bridge. He then answered that doesn't matter. That it is a bridge and thats why missy is going to keep on singing London Bridge is falling down I even commented that this is Towerbridge and not just a bridge. Comment got deleted not even a minute after I sent it off. Do they even know that London Bridge is an actual bridge in London and not just a bridge in general?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Even the Johnsons didn't spell it right....Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”