DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:Even the Johnsons didn't spell it right....Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Also, they took a ig pic in front of Venus de milo and tagged it "Venus of milo"

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ljhighland1 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:Even the Johnsons didn't spell it right....Image

Also, they took a ig pic in front of Venus de milo and tagged it "Venus of milo"

Image Image well, at least they are all on the same level of stupidity so none of them notice when the other is being and idiot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

idel73 wrote:Yep...I saw that picture with the twitter post on Facebook where somebody told him that this isn't London Bridge. He then answered that doesn't matter. That it is a bridge and thats why missy is going to keep on singing London Bridge is falling down I even commented that this is Towerbridge and not just a bridge. Comment got deleted not even a minute after I sent it off. Do they even know that London Bridge is an actual bridge in London and not just a bridge in general?
I saw that, most of the comments or new ones are still there.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh no! I'm being attacked by a minion on Twitter!

mblant99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mblant99 »

idel73 wrote:Yep...I saw that picture with the twitter post on Facebook where somebody told him that this isn't London Bridge. He then answered that doesn't matter. That it is a bridge and thats why missy is going to keep on singing London Bridge is falling down I even commented that this is Towerbridge and not just a bridge. Comment got deleted not even a minute after I sent it off. Do they even know that London Bridge is an actual bridge in London and not just a bridge in general?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... d78054.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sigh...no words to how dumb some people can be. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 34fe6d.jpg[/img]

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:Sigh...no words to how dumb some people can be. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 34fe6d.jpg[/img]

There are a few of them that said the same thing.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Apparently my comment was SUPER negative [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 84df19.jpg[/img]

mollyshalane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mollyshalane »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:Sigh...no words to how dumb some people can be. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 34fe6d.jpg[/img]

That's actually true. The London bridge was dismantled and moved to lake havasu in Arizona.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

mollyshalane wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

That's actually true. The London bridge was dismantled and moved to lake havasu in Arizona.

There still is one in London though.

idel73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idel73 »

The Original one yes (but online the casing/cover or however you wanna call it), but there is still a bridge in London called London Bridge...it just got rebuilt.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ljhighland1 wrote:Definitly not Lindon Bridge. They really are idiots. They can't even be bothered to do some basic research about where they are and the sites they are seeing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I knew they were going to call the Tower Bridge "London Bridge". Or go to London Bridge and be pissed that it wasn't the Tower Bridge. They are such idiots.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mollyshalane wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

Yep-- and it was hilarious because they thought they were buying the Tower Bridge. Whole town full of idiots.

So the Tower is where "Jamie's father was beheaded"? WHY does everything have to be reduced to a fictional character? LOTS of real people were beheaded there-- Anne Boleyn, Lady Jane Grey, plenty of others. They could have talked about the two Princes. But no. Jamie. I'm surprised they didn't bring up Braveheart.
And I am SO disgusted that the Johnsons spelled Mona Lisa wrong too. What is wrong with these people?

idel73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idel73 »

I am German married to an American....I just showed all those Fauxpas to my husband and he says he can't believe how stupid and uninformed some Americans seem to be
lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

I can't stop laughing at them bitching about the French waiter being unable to understand their French. Bryan said he checked how to say "cheque please" and he was told to say "Vérifier s'il vous plaît" but that the waiter didn't even understand him hahaha how funny. Except you wouldn't ask for the cheque you'd ask for bill and the phrase he actually parroted to the waiter translates as "please check". No wonder he couldn't understand him lmao

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

lisssa wrote:I can't stop laughing at them bitching about the French waiter being unable to understand their French. Bryan said he checked how to say "cheque please" and he was told to say "Vérifier s'il vous plaît" but that the waiter didn't even understand him hahaha how funny. Except you wouldn't ask for the cheque you'd ask for bill and the phrase he actually parroted to the waiter translates as "please check". No wonder he couldn't understand him lmao

It would be " la facture s'il vous plaît "

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Hahaha you must talk funny Bryan??

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Or 'l'addition, s'il vous plait" . He probably pronounced it phonetically anyway, lol. So he was actually bitching? He probably swallowed half the syllables anyway, like he does in English, and there was no way anyone could understand him. No wonder Ollie has speech trouble with these two as parents.

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
lisssa wrote:I can't stop laughing at them bitching about the French waiter being unable to understand their French. Bryan said he checked how to say "cheque please" and he was told to say "Vérifier s'il vous plaît" but that the waiter didn't even understand him hahaha how funny. Except you wouldn't ask for the cheque you'd ask for bill and the phrase he actually parroted to the waiter translates as "please check". No wonder he couldn't understand him lmao

It would be " la facture s'il vous plaît "

lmmomSD wrote:Or 'l'addition, s'il vous plait" . He probably pronounced it phonetically anyway, lol. So he was actually bitching? He probably swallowed half the syllables anyway, like he does in English, and there was no way anyone could understand him. No wonder Ollie has speech trouble with these two as parents.

Yep! But of course Bryan is 100% right because he checked on some app like google translate that knows the correct French rather than the dumb waiter. LOL These nimrods could have easily done a learn before you land French Course. The amount of dumb on this trip is off the chain.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Sorry for the double post, but can you imagine the language slaughter that went on. My ears hurt bad enough with their English: But uhn, Moun Uhn. lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”